- John Cena vs. Ryback in a tables match headlines this weekends WWE RAW live events. Team Hell No vs. The Shield for the WWE Tag Team Championship and Dean Ambrose vs. R-Truth for the U.S. title are also scheduled for the shows.
- The SmackDown brand presents live events this weekend in Daytona Beach, FL and Albany, GA. Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and The Miz are advertised for the shows. World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio is not advertised for any live events this weekend.
- WWE presents RAW "WWE Live" tonight at the Leon County Civic Center in Tallahassee, FL. Bell time is 7:30 pm. The event will also feature Ron Simmons Appreciation Night. You can purchase WWE tickets for the event by clicking here.
- WWE presents SmackDown "WWE Live" tonight at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, FL. Bell time is 7:30 pm. You can purchase tickets for the event by clicking here.
- As noted yesterday, News-Journalonline.com has an interview with Wade Barrett about tonight's live event in Daytona Beach. During the interview, Barrett was asked about how long he plans to continue wrestling.
"You only have to look at the guys at the top," Barrett said. "I was watching Big Show and Kane when I was in my middle teens (14, 15, 16). I really feel like I've just scratched the surface. I'll probably wrestle until about the age of 40. That's a realistic age."
Barrett also discussed his days as a bare-knuckle fighter, if he misses the Nexus or Corre, SmackDown being taped on Tuesdays and more. You can check out the full interview here.
- The RAW brand finishes the weekend with a live event Sunday evening at the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, GA. Bell time is 5:00pm, you can purchase tickets at this link.
- The SmackDown brand finishes the weekend with a live event Sunday evening at the Albany Civic Center in Albany, GA. Bell time is 5:00pm, you can purchase tickets at this link.
- As always, we would appreciate a report for any of these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.