We go to the ring and out comes Titus O'Neil with Darren Young. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings. Punk takes Young to the mat and applies a headlock as Titus looks on. Young tries to fight back but Punk beats him around. Punk with a suplex for a 1 count. More back and forth action. Young whips Punk into the corner hard and he goes down. Young with a clothesline and another 1 count.
More back and forth action. Young counters GTS and drops Punk with a GTS of his own. Young covers for a close 2 count. Punk gets the win with the Anaconda Vice.
Winner: CM Punk
- After the match, Titus comes in and goes at it with Punk. Young joins in and they beat him down. Curtis Axel runs out for the save. Punk and Axel clear the ring. Heyman comes out and it appears he sent Axel out to make the save for Punk.
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage yelling on the phone when Stephanie McMahon walks in. Vickie says she's been busy and Stephanie points out she hasn't revealed the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match participants yet. Stephanie says she's going to do it.
- Back from the break and The Bella Twins are handing out copies of the new WWE Magazine to fans.
- Stephanie McMahon comes to the stage to reveal names for the WWE Title Ladder Match at next month's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. She announces CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane and Rob Van Dam for the match.
- Ryback walks in on Vickie and Maddox backstage. Ryback wants them to cancel Henry vs. Cena and give him a rematch. Chris Jericho walks in and wants to be in the ladder match. Ryback and Jericho have words. Ryback vs. Jericho is made for Money in the Bank.
- Back from the break and Punk is backstage with Heyman. Punk says he doesn't need Curtis Axel's help to fight anybody. Heyman got Vickie to make Punk and Axel vs. Young and Titus next week. Punk isn't happy. He says he will do the match, take out Lesnar and then win Money in the Bank to become WWE Champion again. Punk says nothing else matters to him and walks off.
- Mark Henry comes to the suit and says he fooled everyone last week. Henry laughs. He says he's been nominated for an Academy Award and contacted by all the big names in Hollywood. Henry says that doesn't matter to him because that's not what he wants. Henry says he's not apologizing to anyone for using people and doing what he did last week. Henry talks about how a mean, no good Mark Henry is coming to Money in the Bank and returning home with the WWE Title.
- Another vignette for The Wyatt Family.
- Fans can vote on the WWE App for the Bryan vs. Orton stipulation. That will be up next. Back to commercial.
Street Fight: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
Back from the break and Jerry Lawler is in the ring to announce the stipulation. Fans have voted this match to be a Street Fight. Out first comes Daniel Bryan followed by Randy Orton.
The bell rings and they go at it. They end up on the floor and Orton slams Bryan into the steel steps, then the barrier. Orton brings Bryan back in the ring but Bryan dropkicks him back to the floor. Bryan ends up diving into a chair shot from Orton. We go to commercial.
Back from the commercial and Orton is in control, During the break, they fought up onto the ramp. Orton brings a table into the ring but Bryan fights him off. Bryan with kicks now. Orton knocks Bryan back with an uppercut and drops him over the top rope. More back and forth. Bryan with a big clothesline off the ropes. Bryan beats Orton down with kicks in the corner. Bryan charges but Orton throws a chair at his head and he goes down. Orton tries to suplex Bryan from the apron through a table that's set up at ringside. They fight on the apron and Bryan dropkicks Orton but he hangs on. Bryan slides under Orton's legs to the floor and powerbombs him through the table on the floor. Bryan rolls Orton back in and covers for 2.
Bryan brings a kendo stick in the ring and beats Orton with it. Bryan alternates kendo shots and kicks. Orton catches Bryan and throws him into the bottom part of a table. Orton with a 2 count. Bryan unloads but Orton drops him with a dropkick. They go up top for a superplex but Bryan sends Orton to the mat. Bryan comes off the top with a dropkick but Orton counters with a powerbomb for 2. Bryan goes for the No Lock. Orton breaks the hold with the kendo stick. Orton beats Bryan with the stick now. Orton hits the second rope draping DDT now. Orton calls for the RKO but Bryan backslides him for a 2 count. Bryan with a kick and more kendo stick shots. Bryan goes for the No Lock and applies it. Bryan uses the kendo stick for leverage and Orton taps out for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Bryan is celebrating in the corner when Orton approaches him from behind. Bryan turns around and they face, then shake hands. Some fans chant "you tapped out" at Orton. Orton leaves the ring and Bryan starts up a "yes" chant as his music hits and RAW goes off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
TNA Talents Upset Over Fan Access Before Today's Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View
TNA Bound For Glory: Trevor Lee And Brian Myers Vs. The Wolves (Tag Team Title Match)
TNA Bound For Glory: Bound For Gold Gauntlet Match
TNA Bound For Glory: Ultimate X For The TNA X Division Title
Mt. Killamanjaro: WWE Live From Madison Square Garden Review
TNA Bound For Glory Live Results And Your Feedback
UFC Responds To Allegations Of Drug Test Cover Up, Bonuses, Extended Ronda Rousey - Holm Promo
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse