* When Swagger was stopped by police on February 19th, he told police he had just showered, stopped by a fast food restaurant and was "pretty banged up" after the SmackDown tapings that night.
* The officer testified that Swagger was driving 10 mph faster than the speed limit and that he smelled burned marijuana in Swagger's rental car. The officer also saw a few pieces of marijuana on Swagger's lap.
* Swagger did not testify yesterday but a video recorded by a patrol car camera was shown. Swagger told the officer that night he smoked some marijuana before leaving the Coliseum that night. Swagger told the officer, "I know I f-d up. I apologize, man."
* An officer testified that Swagger handed him his credit card when asked for his driver's license. Swagger's speech was slow, his eyes bloodshot and watery, but he was "cooperative, nervous and talkative." A DUI officer said, "He was just as docile as a gentleman can possibly be."
* A video showed Swagger taking a field sobriety test in 44 degree weather on the side of the road. The DUI officer described the test as a "walk and turn" while counting and a one-leg stand, also while counting. Swagger stumbled a few times while waving his arms in the air to balance himself and stood on one leg. "It was probably by far one of the worst I've ever seen as a DUI officer for under the influence of marijuana," the officer testified.
* Swagger was fined $1,000 plus $300 in court costs for the DUI conviction. He was also fined $198 for speeding and must attend an alcohol-safety class and a victim-impact class. Swagger can get his license back in 90 days if he completes the classes, instead of a year.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Video: Finn Balor's Entrance In Singapore
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE To Air Live Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW
Top TNA Executive Leaves The Company
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock
WWE SmackDown Results (7/2): Dean Ambrose Vs. Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Reigns Rusev, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens