- We go to crowd shots as Mike Tenay welcomes us to the show.
- Sting makes his entrance to the ring in his suit. Sting gets in the ring and "tells" Bully Ray that he told him The Main Event Mafia would grow... Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring, in his suit. Angle talks about the history of the MEM. He says they were unstoppable but now that distinction belongs to Aces & 8's. He says their goal is to destroy the crew and make sure Bully loses the title. He says a new member of MEM will be revealed tonight.
- Bully, DOC, and Anderson grab Chris Sabin in the back and hold him against the wall. Bully warns him not to cash in his X Division Title tonight, should he win his match.
- Gut Check contestant Adam Ohriner is profiled.
- Suicide makes his entrance followed by Kenny King and Chris Sabin
X Division Championship: Chris Sabin (c) vs. Suicide vs. Kenny King
Kenny pokes Sabin in the eye and begins stomping Suicide. King comes off the top but gets caught by a double dropkick from Sabin and Suicide. King hits a double knee to the back of Sabin's head and gets 2 with Suicide on the floor. Suicide hits a missile dropkick to King and sends him in but King does the Spiderman in the ropes a la Suicide. Suicide comes off the apron onto King on the floor. Sabin hits a crossbody to both men on the floor as we take a break.
Back to action in the ring as all 3 men mix it up. Sabin hits a single dropkick to both men in the corner with King hung upside down and Suicide on his butt. Sabin and King take turns trying to bring Suicide down off the top. King brings them both down for 2 on Sabin. Sabin hits an Enzuigiri to King and drops him in a driver but Suicide breaks the count. Sabin is on the floor. King hits an Enzuigiri to Suicide but is slow on the follow-up. Suicide rolls him up for 2. Suicide rolls King up near the ropes and hold the tights and rope for the win.
Winner by pin And New X Division Champion: Suicide
Hulk Hogan comes out with a hurt, unmasked Suicide: TJ Perkins. Hogan says someone jumped him and stole his suit. The fake Suicide escapes through the crowd. Tenay and Taz are confused as to how this could possibly be while a 5 year old could explain it to them.
- Hogan is mad in the back and he wants to know by the end of the night who the fake Suicide is.
- We go to a Gut Check profile of Ryan Howe. He looks like a rocker from the 80's. I guess that means he looks like a wrestler from the 80's.
- JB introduces Howe in the arena who makes his entrance playing Hendrix' version of the National Anthem. Taz jokes that it is Van Hammer; and I feel old because I get the reference. Adam Ohriner is introduced and he walks out with a purpose.
Gut Check: Ryan Howe vs. Adam Ohriner
Ohriner goes to work with quick and intense power moves. Ohriner gets 2 and mounts Howe for some ground-and-pound. Howe creates some space and gets the advantage. Ohriner takes his head off with a clothesline and gets 2. Howe comes back and quickens the pace. Howe hits a dropkick for 2. Ohriner hits a powerslam for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Will TNA Pay Wrestlers Who Were Booked For India?, Brooke Tessmacher Staying Busy, TNA Sweepstakes
Number One Contender Determined, Jack Swagger On His Fans, Gobbledy Gooker Runs Wild
WWE And TNA Ratings Delayed, Special Message From Xavier Woods, Brad Maddox Thanks His Team
Backstage Talk On WWE Pushing Roman Reigns To The WWE World Heavyweight Title, Turning The Fans
WWE Thanksgiving SmackDown Recap (11/26): Number One Contender Match, New Day Cooks, Gobbledy Gooker
Jon Jones Says Ronda Rousey And Conor McGregor Reached Out To Help Him, Dana White, More
Sean Waltman Talks About Daniel Bryan's Push And Similarities To Bret Hart, What Vince McMahon Likes
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
WWE NXT Superstar Arrested For DUI This Past Summer, Video Of Breath Test Refusal
Randy Orton Needs Neck Surgery After Recovering From Shoulder Surgery