Miz tells Axel he is not invited on his show. Paul says he just invited him. Miz says Heyman sounds like Yoda, smells like Chewbacca, and looks like Jabba the Hutt. He tells Axel, "Luke, you are not your father." (Wow, that was the best line of Miz' career!) Axel and Miz have words and Miz challenges him to a title match. Heyman says Axel doesn't fight for free. Miz goes to says he is awesome but Axel attacks him with a kick and lays him out. Axel and Heyman leave as Miz sells the attack.
- AJ skips toward the arena in the back with Big E Langston. She knocks some papers out of the hands of some poor stagehand.
- AJ Lee makes her entrance with Big E. We see footage of her making fun of Kaitlyn from RAW. Natalya makes her entrance. AJ's music hits again and out skips Kaitlyn dressed as AJ. She implies that AJ is a sl*t. She says AJ even dated the timekeeper and got thorough physical examinations from Dr. Sampson. They both look embarrassed Kaitlyn also says AJ had a relationship with Lilian Garcia. Lilian laughs it off but also looks embarrassed.
AJ Lee vs. Natalya
The match begins and AJ lays out Natalya as Kaitlyn skips around the ring. AJ is furious as she looks-on. Natalya rolls AJ up from behind for the win.
Winner by pin: Natalya
Kaitlyn spears AJ in the ring. Big E pulls AJ out and puts her over his shoulder to take her up the ramp.
- We go from an outside shot of the arena to a Wyatt Family vignette.
- We go to Teddy Long on his phone in his "office." Vince McMahon shows up and wants to know who Long has in store for the Money in the Bank ladder match to counter balance Vickie's "All Star Team." Long takes a dig at Booker T and says he is looking to the future. He names Barrett, Swagger, Cesaro, Fandango, Ambrose, Rhodes, and Sandow to the match. (Hmmm... All heels in this one. All faces in the other.) Vince likes it and corrects Teddy's pronunciation of Fandango. They go back and forth. Vince finally gives up and leaves.
Randy Orton vs. Kane
Orton starts to unload on Kane in the corner. Kane comes back and delivers a dropkick to a seated Orton for 2. Kane hits a powerslam for another 2. Kane goes up top but Orton catches him in the gut on the way down. Orton stomps Kane on the mat and makes the cover for a 1 count. Kane creates some space with a DDT as we go to break.
It's raining pretty hard in my neck of the woods and I am currently experiencing satellite difficulties. Please stand by.
Ok I'm back. Orton gets 2 on Kane as the picture breaks up. I apologize. Kane headbutts Orton off the top and comes off with an axe. Kane measures Orton as he staggers up but Orton catches him with a reverse elbow and hits his patented powerslam for 2. Kane counters out of the ropes-DDT and they trade counters. Kane clocks Orton off the top and onto the floor. Bryan cheers Kane on from commentary and says to do what he did on Monday. Orton hits his ropes-DDT on Kane and he falls to the floor. Bryan looks concerned and tosses Kane back in...right into an RKO.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Bryan looks oddly pleased as he leaves up the ramp.
- Ryback is on his way out for ring action.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Hulk Hogan Twitter Stupidity, Raw Review, & UFC 190 Preview
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings From 7/27
Photo: John Cena Suffers Broken Nose On RAW
Security Asks Fans To Stop Streaming At RAW, Finn Balor Milestone, Becky Lynch On WWE SmackDown
More Special Guests For This Week's WWE Tough Enough, Lita Wears A GoPro In The Ring (Video)
Ronda Rousey UFC Embedded Episode, UFC Rankings Movement, UFC 190 Countdown (Video)
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Defends, Divas Matches, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released