- The opening theme kicks us off and we go to pyro and crowd shots in the arena as Michael Cole welcomes us to the show. Randy Orton will face Kane tonight. There is a piñata hanging high above the ring for the Fiesta Del Rio.
- Sheamus makes his entrance for the Dublin Street Fight. We see footage of the past few weeks between Sheamus and Damien Sandow. Sandow makes his entrance and cuts a promo on the South Carolina crowd. He likens it to a 3rd world country and says, "y'all," isn't a word.
Dublin Street Fight: Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
The match quickly goes to the floor. There is a bar set up in front of the announce table. Sheamus beats Sandow on it. The bar is green as well as a stool and the kendo stick in the ring. Sandow takes over and sends Sheamus into the bar. Sheamus clocks Sandow and pulls a keg from inside the bar and throws it on Sandow.
Sheamus retrieves a bag from under the ring and hits Sandow with it. Sheamus unloads the bag's contents on Sandow: potatoes. Sandow gets the upper-hand and hits Sheamus with the green stool as we go to break.
We're back and the action is back in the ring. Sandow stomps Sheamus on the mat. Sandow retrieves a chair, broom, and a kendo stick from under the ring and tosses them in the ring. Sheamus hits him with a stool and hits the Irish Curse for a 2. Sheamus goes on a flurry and continues when Sandow escapes to the floor. Back in the ring, Sheamus hits a shoulder off the top for 2.
Sandow comes back with a chair shot to the gut and makes the cover but Sheamus kicks out. Sandow drop toe-holds Sheamus onto the chair's leg (ouch) and gets 2. Sandow starts to unload with kendo stick shots. Sheamus is laid out as Sandow rolls him over for 2. Sheamus tosses a chair into Sandow and drops him. Sheamus grabs another kendo stick and repays the favor from earlier.
Sheamus pulls Sandow to the center but only gets 2. Sheamus sets up 2 chairs side-by-side (like musical chairs)and clocks Sandow with the stick to make him sit. Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick for the win.
Winner by pin: Sheamus
Sheamus celebrates and hands out potatoes to the fans.
- JBL and Cole discuss things and send to video of Bryan vs. Orton from Monday.
- Kane is pacing in the locker room. He is approached by a whistling Daniel Bryan. Kane says he doesn't want to hear it but he congratulates Bryan and calls it an upset. Bryan takes exception the term "upset." Kane tells him to leave as he is preparing for his match with Orton. Bryan says he will be on commentary just in case. He hugs Kane who doesn't hug back. Bryan leaves awkwardly as Kane sighs in a frustrated manner.
- Back from a commercial to a video package for Punk - Lesnar - Heyman.
- Miz and Paul Heyman are in the ring for MizTV. Miz starts to ask questions but Heyman says he doesn't want to talk about personal things. Miz brings up Heyman's treatment of Renee Young last week. Miz tells Paul to try and bully him like he did to her. Heyman says he knows someone who can bully Miz. He introduces Curtis Axel. I must say the gold looks good on the kid. Miz thinks Paul is lying about the Lesnar - Punk situation.
Miz tells Axel he is not invited on his show. Paul says he just invited him. Miz says Heyman sounds like Yoda, smells like Chewbacca, and looks like Jabba the Hutt. He tells Axel, "Luke, you are not your father." (Wow, that was the best line of Miz' career!) Axel and Miz have words and Miz challenges him to a title match. Heyman says Axel doesn't fight for free. Miz goes to says he is awesome but Axel attacks him with a kick and lays him out. Axel and Heyman leave as Miz sells the attack.
- AJ skips toward the arena in the back with Big E Langston. She knocks some papers out of the hands of some poor stagehand.
- AJ Lee makes her entrance with Big E. We see footage of her making fun of Kaitlyn from RAW. Natalya makes her entrance. AJ's music hits again and out skips Kaitlyn dressed as AJ. She implies that AJ is a sl*t. She says AJ even dated the timekeeper and got thorough physical examinations from Dr. Sampson. They both look embarrassed Kaitlyn also says AJ had a relationship with Lilian Garcia. Lilian laughs it off but also looks embarrassed.
AJ Lee vs. Natalya
The match begins and AJ lays out Natalya as Kaitlyn skips around the ring. AJ is furious as she looks-on. Natalya rolls AJ up from behind for the win.
Winner by pin: Natalya
Kaitlyn spears AJ in the ring. Big E pulls AJ out and puts her over his shoulder to take her up the ramp.
- We go from an outside shot of the arena to a Wyatt Family vignette.
- We go to Teddy Long on his phone in his "office." Vince McMahon shows up and wants to know who Long has in store for the Money in the Bank ladder match to counter balance Vickie's "All Star Team." Long takes a dig at Booker T and says he is looking to the future. He names Barrett, Swagger, Cesaro, Fandango, Ambrose, Rhodes, and Sandow to the match. (Hmmm... All heels in this one. All faces in the other.) Vince likes it and corrects Teddy's pronunciation of Fandango. They go back and forth. Vince finally gives up and leaves.
- Daniel Bryan makes his entrance to a pretty good pop; certainly better than Monday's disappointing crowd. Bryan joins commentary. Kane makes his entrance followed by Randy Orton.
Randy Orton vs. Kane
Orton starts to unload on Kane in the corner. Kane comes back and delivers a dropkick to a seated Orton for 2. Kane hits a powerslam for another 2. Kane goes up top but Orton catches him in the gut on the way down. Orton stomps Kane on the mat and makes the cover for a 1 count. Kane creates some space with a DDT as we go to break.
It's raining pretty hard in my neck of the woods and I am currently experiencing satellite difficulties. Please stand by.
Ok I'm back. Orton gets 2 on Kane as the picture breaks up. I apologize. Kane headbutts Orton off the top and comes off with an axe. Kane measures Orton as he staggers up but Orton catches him with a reverse elbow and hits his patented powerslam for 2. Kane counters out of the ropes-DDT and they trade counters. Kane clocks Orton off the top and onto the floor. Bryan cheers Kane on from commentary and says to do what he did on Monday. Orton hits his ropes-DDT on Kane and he falls to the floor. Bryan looks concerned and tosses Kane back in...right into an RKO.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Bryan looks oddly pleased as he leaves up the ramp.
- Ryback is on his way out for ring action.
- Justin Gabriel is in the ring as he awaits Ryback. Cole makes sure to remind us every time we see him that Gabriel is a "trill-seeker."
Ryback vs. Justin Gabriel
Gabriel tries to get things moving but Ryback uses his power to keep him grounded. Ryback gets one leg hung up on the top rope and Gabriel takes advantage with kicks to the other leg. Gabriel continues the punishment as Ryback writhes on the floor. Ryback powers Gabriel up for Shell Shocked for the win.
Winner by pin: Ryback
Chris Jericho's music hits immediately and he comes out to cut a promo on Ryback. He calls him a moaner, a bi*cher, a complainer, a baker, a butcher... He calls him "CryBack." Jericho starts a chant. (So if the Goldberg chants weren't enough, they just painted him with something that will follow him the rest of his career. 'Way to create stars WWE!) Jericho charges the ring and they trade shots. Jericho goes to the injured leg and tries to apply the Walls but Ryback escapes and limps up the ramp.
- WWE 2K14 cover segment from RAW is shown.
- Another Wyatt Family vignette runs.
- Back from a commercial. The Shield makes their entrance. Christian makes his entrance followed by The Usos.
The Shield vs. The Usos & Christian
Jey Uso starts off with Roman Reigns. They spill to the floor and all 6 men have a stand-off at ringside as we go to break.
Reigns is all over Jey in the ring as we return to action. Jey creates space and they both tag out. Christian and Dean Ambrose mix it up. Christian comes off the top with a crossbody but Ambrose rolls through for 2. Christian hits a tornado DDT from up top but Reigns breaks the count. Things break down with bodies flying. Seth Rollins launches himself onto The Usos on the floor. Christian hits a spear to Ambrose in the ring for the upset win.
Winners by pin: The Usos & Christian
- It's time for Fiesta Del Rio. There are balloons, a table with chips and dip, sombreros, and a Mariachi band in the ring with Ricardo. The piñata of a donkey has been lowered and has a picture of Dolph Ziggler taped to it. Ricardo makes fun of the South Carolina crowd's accents and introduces Alberto Del Rio.
Del Rio cuts a promo about how great he is. He switches to only speaking Spanish as the fans chant, "USA." Del Rio goes on for about 4 minutes and unfortunately, my Spanish isn't good. Del Rio tells Ricardo to begin the games. Del Rio removes his jacket and hits the piñata twice to make it split and drop. Del Rio says what he did is like when he based in Ziggler's brains and he will do it again. He says he is OUR world champion.
Del Rio says Ziggler was going to ruin his fiesta and asks Ziggler where he is. Ziggler's music hits and he appears on the ramp. Ziggler removes his watch and jacket and slowly walks down the ramp. Ziggler charges the ring and ducks a shot from the piñata stick by Del Rio and takes down the champ. Ricardo tries to get involved but Ziggler tosses him out of the ring. Del Rio and Ziggler mix it up in the ring. Ricardo goes up top and Ziggler slams him down onto the table. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag to Del Rio and takes off his shirt. Ziggler grabs a Mariachi guitar from the corner and goes to hit Del Rio in the head but he escapes.
Ziggler chooses the next best thing and swings hard at Ricardo, hitting him in the back with the guitar. Ziggler puts on a sombrero and celebrates with the band at the base of the ramp as red, white, and green balloons falls from the rafters.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.