Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW as Daniel Bryan makes his way out. Cole is joined by Jerry Lawler and JBL on commentary. Bryan takes the mic and fans start chanting yes. There is a ladder set up in the ring.
Bryan talks about Randy Orton and then how everyone is wondering if he can ride the wave of momentum into Money in the Bank and win the ladder match. Bryan wants to be one of the greats and brings up Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, The Rock and Bruno Sammartino. Bryan says it's been far too long since he won Money in the Bank. He says he will be WWE Champion. Sheamus comes out to the stage and gets a pop from the crowd. Sheamus heads to the ring and brings up how he quickly beat Bryan at WrestleMania. The crowd boos. Sheamus isn't going to let anyone get in his way. They exchange disses and out comes Randy Orton with a mic.
Orton talks about how long it's been since he was champion. Orton says he is starving and a starving man takes what he needs. Orton says he needs the WWE Title. Orton says he will cash it in on the first unexpected champion he sees. Bryan brings up how he made Orton tap out last week and the fans start chanting "you tapped out." Orton threatens to drop Bryan. Orton says nobody is safe at Money in the Bank. Out comes Kane next. He agrees, nobody is safe, especially Orton. Kane says nobody has been more ruthless in WWE than him, especially when it comes to the WWE Title. Fans start chanting for CM Punk but Christian comes out to interrupt. Christian says he has more experience and success than anyone when it comes to Money in the Bank. Christian says he wants one more match and that's going to be for the WWE Title. Christian says he is the best guy in this match. Out comes Punk to a big pop.
Punk says he respects Christian and what he's done in his career but he's the best in the world and he is the best at the Money in the Bank matches. Punk reminds everyone he's won it twice and says soon, he will be the only person to win it three times. Punk says the bottom line is that nobody can touch him in the ring. Punk looks at the camera and says Rob Van Dam's name. He knows RVD is fearless with no regard to his personal safety. Punk gives props to Sheamus and Orton but Bryan cuts him off. Bryan threatens to make Punk tap out if he says one more word. Orton ends up hitting a RKO on Kane while Kane is arguing with Bryan. Everyone waits for a fight to break out. Christian and Punk start backing away from the ring. Orton's music hits as Bryan stares him down. Bryan checks on Kane as Orton heads up the ramp.
- We're going to be looking back at WWE Champions tonight. We get a highlight video for the legendary Buddy Rogers. Then we see a World Heavyweight Title video for Lou Thesz. This is to hype Del Rio vs. Cena for later tonight. We go to commercial.
- We get a vignette for The Wyatt Family.
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns with WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose. Out next comes Christian followed by The Usos.
Rollins starts out with one of the Usos. Ambrose comes in and takes over. They turn it around on Ambrose and Christian comes in off the top. Ambrose cuts Christian off with a knee to the gut and taunts him. Christian drops Ambrose into the bottom rope and he rolls to the floor to regroup. The Usos dive out and take Reigns and Rollins down on the floor. Christian dives out and takes out Ambrose. We go to commercial with The Usos and Christian standing in the ring.
More back and forth after the break. Ambrose mocks Christian and gets the fans to clap. Christian takes him out with a kick. Uso and Rollins come in at the same time and both go down. Christian tags back in and goes at it with Rollins. Christian with a big backdrop and a shot to Reigns on the apron. Christian turns around to a big kick from Rollins. Ambrose comes back in and stomps away on Christian. Lots of right hands from Ambrose while on the mat. Christian counters and drops Ambrose but Reigns breaks a pin up. Uso comes in but Reigns hits him with a Superman punch to send him to the floor. Ambrose and Christian go at it. Ambrose gets the win with a roll up.
Winners: The Shield
- Kane is backstage when Daniel Bryan walks in. He apologizes for what happened earlier. Bryan went to Vickie Guerrero and got him something to make it better. Kane says Bryan has done enough and to stay out of his business. Bryan got Kane a rematch against Randy Orton tonight. Kane is happy to hear that. He thanks Bryan. Bryan adds that he will be the special guest referee and walks away, leaving Kane upset again.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and Jinder Mahal is out with the rest of 3MB. Mahal strikes first but Ziggler counters and shows off. Mahal controls most of the match but Ziggler comes back out of nowhere with a Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Ziggler fights off 3MB. He makes Drew McIntyre clothesline Heath Slater on the floor. Ziggler hits Zig Zag on Drew and poses on top of the announcers table.
- We get another highlight video looking back at former WWE Champion Bruno Sammartino and former World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race. Still to come, Cena vs. Del Rio.
- Back from the break and Vickie Guerrero is backstage with Brad Maddox. Vickie is about to badmouth The McMahons when Triple H walks in. He thinks Vickie is doing a great job with the show tonight because she's giving the fans what they want - Cena vs. Del Rio, Orton vs. Kane. Vickie says she's stressed because other family members are telling her what to do. Triple H tells her to listen to what they say but don't do any of it, do what he says. He walks off and Vickie looks frustrated.
- We get a graphic for Mark Henry vs. John Cena at Money in the Bank. They air a nice video looking back at Henry over the years.
Kane vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out first comes Randy Orton. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and special guest referee Daniel Bryan is in the ring. Kane comes out next. Orton strikes first and takes Kane to the corner. Kane turns it around. Orton ducks a right hand and stomps on Kane. Kane levels Orton with a huge right hand. Orton fights out of another corner. Kane drops him with an elbow to the face. Kane with a running dropkick and a 2 count. Orton fights out of a hold but Kane scoops him. Orton slides out and hits a Thesz Press with right hands.
Bryan stops the match and disqualifies Orton and then re-starts it. We come back from a commercial and Kane is in control with Orton on the mat. Orton fights out with rights and a headbutt. Kane with a big clothesline in the corner. And another. Kane with the big sideslam.
Kane comes flying off the top rope but Orton cuts him off with a dropkick to the gut. Orton comes back and hits the powerslam. Orton with the second rope draping DDT but Kane blocks it and goes for a chokeslam. Orton fights him off. Orton with a backbreaker. Orton finally hits the second rope DDT. Orton gets the crowd fired up and readies for the RKO. Bryan gets in the way and Kane drops Orton with a big boot after the distraction. Kane covers for the pin as Bryan quickly counts.
- After the match, Kane argues with Bryan for cheating to help him win. Bryan says Kane would have lost if it weren't for him. Kane grabs Bryan by his throat and holds him. Kane lets go and exits the ring. Orton comes back in and lays Bryan out with a RKO.
Fandango vs. Sheamus
Back from the break and out comes Fandango with Summer Rae. This is his first match back since suffering a concussion. Sheamus is out next. Lots of offense from Sheamus early on in the match. He works Fandango over on the floor. Sheamus tries to bring Fandango back in but he kicks Sheamus in the head. Fandango comes in but Sheamus hits a right hand to the gut. Fandango counters again with another kick to the head for a 2 count.
Fandango unloads on Sheamus and keeps him on the mat now. Sheamus makes a comeback and hits the forearm shots on the apron. Fandango rolls towards the ramp and leaves with Summer Rae as the fans boo and the referee starts counting.
Winner by Count Out: Sheamus
Ryback vs. The Miz
Back from the break and out comes Chris Jericho for commentary. Ryback is out next followed by The Miz.
They lock up and Ryback takes it to the corner. Miz counters and goes for Ryback's leg. Ryback shoves Miz across the ring and beats him down. Ryback keeps Miz on the mat and stomps away on him. Ryback drops a bunch of knees into The Miz while he's down. Miz finally makes a comeback in the corner. He ducks a clothesline and goes back to Ryback's leg. Miz with a knee lift and a kick to send Ryback to the floor. Miz with the clothesline in the corner. Miz comes off the top rope but Ryback ducks. Miz goes back to the knee and takes Ryback down. Miz goes for the Figure Four but works on the leg some more in the corner. Ryback clutches his leg and tells the referee to call the match.
Winner: The Miz
- After the match, Jericho comes in the ring and gives Ryback a Codebreaker.
- We get another highlight video looking at former WWE Champion Hulk Hogan and former World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair. Still to come, Cena vs. Del Rio tonight. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Mark Henry to the stage. Henry comes out and says he earned the nickname World's Strongest Man. Henry talks about coming up and earning the respect of every Superstar that he's ecer worked with. Henry says being nice and doing everything for the business got him nowhere. He deserves to be WWE Champion, damn it. After all the years Henry has given to WWE and the fans, he's earned the right to be WWE Champion. Henry says the fans are just a bunch of puppets. He says at Money in the Bank, nobody is going to keep him down anymore. Henry says he's going to do the right thing... for himself. After he beats John Cena, nobody in the world will be able to deny him. Henry looks into the camera and tells Cena he's going to beat his ass at Money in the Bank. Henry's music starts up and he heads to the back.
- Vickie and Brad are backstage when Vince McMahon walks in. Vince asks Vickie what Vince told her about Daniel Bryan last week - that he's small and has issues. Vince says Vickie and Brad aren't listening to him. Vince gives her props on tonight's main event. Vince says they are throwing money away because that match should be on pay-per-view. Vince says she and his other family members don't understand business, good business. Vince indirectly threatens their jobs and tells them to enjoy the rest of the night.
- Up next, Punk and Axel vs. The Prime Time Players. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out first comes CM Punk. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil wait in their corner. Out next comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel with Paul Heyman.
Punk and Axel discuss who will start the match and Axel gives it to Punk. Fans chant Punk's name. Axel slaps Punk on the back and tags himself in. They argue now. Young and Axel go at it now. Young sends Axel to the mat. Punk wants Axel to tag him in but he won't. Axel works over Young in the corner now. Punk asks for a tag again but Axel stalls and won't tag him. Titus comes in and goes at it with Axel but Axel gets the upperhand. Punk argues with Axel some more about a tag. Fans chant for Punk. Titus levels Axel with a clothesline and takes control.
Titus taunts Punk and the fans before tagging Young in for some double teaming. Young takes Axel to their corner and keep him there. Titus comes back in for more offense in the corner. Titus with an abdominal stretch now. Axel fights back but Titus keeps him from tagging Punk. Titus with a big slam to the mat. Titus taunts Punk some more before going back to work on Axel. Titus runs into knees from Axel and both go down. Fans chant for Punk again. Young and Punk come in at the same time. Punk flies in and takes out Young, then Titus. Punk with the spinning neckbreaker on Young. Punk hits the high knee in the corner and a clothesline on Young. Punk goes up top and nails the big elbow drop. Punk gets the fans fired up and calls for GTS. He nails it on Young but Titus runs in. Punk tosses Titus out of the ring. Axel tags himself in and steals the pin on Young for the win.
Winners: CM Punk and Curtis Axel
- After the match, Heyman tries to raise their hands but Punk doesn't want any part of it. Punk and Heyman argue as the fans chant Punk's name. Punk walks off.
- We get another highlight video looking at former WWE Champion Steve Austin and former World Heavyweight Champion Sting. Still to come, Cena vs. Del Rio in tonight's main event.
Alicia Fox vs. Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn strikes first and goes to work on Alicia. Early 2 count by Kaitlyn. Alicia comes back with a dropkick to the jaw and a 2 count. Fox with another quick pin attempt. Alicia with a bridge pin for a 2 count. And another pin attempt. Kaitlyn comes back with a spear out of nowhere for the win.
- After the match, AJ Lee and Big E Langston come out to the stage. AJ runs Kaitlyn down and calls her trash. AJ says she knows it, Big E knows it and all the fans are about to know it. AJ brings up some modeling photos Kaitlyn did before she came to WWE, when she was broke and desperate. Kaitlyn shows a photo of Kaitlyn and it's photoshopped to make her look about 400 pounds. AJ says Kaitlyn will lose at Money in the Bank.
- Vickie and Brad are backstage. Stephanie McMahon appears and isn't happy. She asked Vickie to fix the AJ situation two weeks ago. Stephanie goes on and Vickie is getting frustrated with the McMahons. Stephanie says Vickie will have a public job evaluation next week on RAW, in the middle of the ring. Vickie could become the official General Manager of RAW or she could lose her job. Stephanie walks off and Vickie cries.
Cody Rhodes vs. Antonio Cesaro
Back from the break and out comes Cody Rhodes with Damien Sandow, who cuts a promo about Money in the Bank on the way to the ring. Antonio Cesaro comes out next with Zeb Colter. Zeb speaks from the stage about what's going on in America. Zeb says a real American is back and out comes Jack Swagger. Zeb says they're here to draw first blood in this revolution. Cesaro and Cody start the match.
Cesaro ends up getting the win after Cody gets pinned when Sandow distracts him.
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
- We get another highlight video looking at former WWE Champion Triple H and former World Heavyweight Champion Booker T. Still to come, Cena vs. Del Rio in the main event.
- The Bella Twins are backstage with Jo Jo and Eva Maria, the new girls from Total Divas. Apparently they've called a cast meeting. The Bellas put them down and take credit for Total Divas. The new girls say they're all the stars of the show. Cameron, Naomi and Natalya come in and put their two cents in. The Bellas say they're carrying all the weight of the show. The Bellas rip AJ and Kaitlyn also. More arguing among the Divas.
- The announcers hype Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family. They will be coming next week.
John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio comes out for tonight's main event as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion John Cena to a mixed reaction. Cena and Del Rio go at it to start the match. They run the ropes and Cena hits a big hip toss. Cena takes Del Rio to the mat now. Cena with a shoulder. Del Rio comes back with a hip toss. More back and forth. Del Rio retreats to the floor to regroup. Del Rio comes back in and goes to work on Cena with kicks. Del Rio stomps away now.
Del Rio goes on and gets a 2 count. Cena comes back and hits the big bulldog. He charges in the corner but Del Rio moves and Cena hits the ring post. Cena lands out on the floor. Del Rio follows and sends Cena crashing into the fan barrier. Del Rio taunts Cena and rolls him back in the ring. Del Rio comes crashing down off the top but Cena kicks out at 2. Del Rio with more stomps now. Del Rio charges but Cena moves and he lands out on the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio has Cena grounded on the mat. Cena comes back with a dropkick out of nowhere. Cena with shoulder block but he misses the second. Del Rio with a kick to the shoulder as he sends Cena back to the floor. Cena comes back and hits the shoulders. Del Rio slides out of an Attitude Adjustment and hits a Backstabber. Del Rio with a 2 count. Cena blocks the cross armbreaker and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Del Rio blocks the AA and hits a German suplex for a 2 count. Cena with a belly to belly suplex for a close 2 count. Cena goes to the top but Del Rio kicks him to the mat for a close 2 count. Del Rio misses a second kick but blocks the STF. Del Rio with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for 2. Del Rio turns Cena upside down in the corner and kicks him. Del Rio charges but Cena pulls up and Del Rio hits the ring post. Cena climbs up and comes crashing down with a crossbody for a 2 count. Del Rio blocks an AA and applies the cross armbreaker. Cena rolls through and goes for the STF. Mark Henry comes walking down the ramp and Cena breaks the hold. Henry walks around the ring and stares at Cena. Del Rio rolls Cena up for 2. Kick to the head and another 2 count on Cena. Dolph Ziggler comes down and climbs to the top. Cena nails the AA on a distracted Del Rio for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Henry grabs the WWE Title belt from ringside and walks into the ring with it. Henry acts like he's going to charge Cena but doesn't. Henry throws down the WWE Title belt and Cena goes to pick it up. Once again Henry makes Cena jump. Henry laughs at Cena before leaving the ring. RAW goes off the air with Cena staring Henry down from the ring after the announcers plug The Wyatt Family debut for next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.