- We get a vignette for The Wyatt Family.
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns with WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose. Out next comes Christian followed by The Usos.
Rollins starts out with one of the Usos. Ambrose comes in and takes over. They turn it around on Ambrose and Christian comes in off the top. Ambrose cuts Christian off with a knee to the gut and taunts him. Christian drops Ambrose into the bottom rope and he rolls to the floor to regroup. The Usos dive out and take Reigns and Rollins down on the floor. Christian dives out and takes out Ambrose. We go to commercial with The Usos and Christian standing in the ring.
More back and forth after the break. Ambrose mocks Christian and gets the fans to clap. Christian takes him out with a kick. Uso and Rollins come in at the same time and both go down. Christian tags back in and goes at it with Rollins. Christian with a big backdrop and a shot to Reigns on the apron. Christian turns around to a big kick from Rollins. Ambrose comes back in and stomps away on Christian. Lots of right hands from Ambrose while on the mat. Christian counters and drops Ambrose but Reigns breaks a pin up. Uso comes in but Reigns hits him with a Superman punch to send him to the floor. Ambrose and Christian go at it. Ambrose gets the win with a roll up.
Winners: The Shield
- Kane is backstage when Daniel Bryan walks in. He apologizes for what happened earlier. Bryan went to Vickie Guerrero and got him something to make it better. Kane says Bryan has done enough and to stay out of his business. Bryan got Kane a rematch against Randy Orton tonight. Kane is happy to hear that. He thanks Bryan. Bryan adds that he will be the special guest referee and walks away, leaving Kane upset again.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Jinder Mahal
We go to the ring and out comes Dolph Ziggler without AJ Lee and Big E Langston. We go to commercial before his opponent comes out.
Back from the break and Jinder Mahal is out with the rest of 3MB. Mahal strikes first but Ziggler counters and shows off. Mahal controls most of the match but Ziggler comes back out of nowhere with a Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Ziggler fights off 3MB. He makes Drew McIntyre clothesline Heath Slater on the floor. Ziggler hits Zig Zag on Drew and poses on top of the announcers table.
- We get another highlight video looking back at former WWE Champion Bruno Sammartino and former World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race. Still to come, Cena vs. Del Rio.
- Back from the break and Vickie Guerrero is backstage with Brad Maddox. Vickie is about to badmouth The McMahons when Triple H walks in. He thinks Vickie is doing a great job with the show tonight because she's giving the fans what they want - Cena vs. Del Rio, Orton vs. Kane. Vickie says she's stressed because other family members are telling her what to do. Triple H tells her to listen to what they say but don't do any of it, do what he says. He walks off and Vickie looks frustrated.
Kane vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out first comes Randy Orton. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Top WWE NXT Star On SmackDown, Charlotte Wins Dark Match, Neville On Main Event, RAW Top 10
Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW
Former Head Of UFC PR Discusses Her Role In Brock Lesnar's Announcement To Stay With WWE
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
NXT Champion Kevin Owens Works Dark Match Before Tonight's WWE Main Event Tapings
** SPOILERS ** WWE Main Event Results For This Week
Jim Ross Blogs On TNA's Silence Being "Irresponsible," Samoa Joe's Contract, His Shows In NYC And DC
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Dean Ambrose Arrested, John Cena Defends, More
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
WWE Takes New Shot At CM Punk On Shop Site?, Chris Jericho Hacked Again, New Name For NXT Group
WWE Superstars Crash Wedding After Live Event, Photo Of Reunited WWE Divas, Boogeyman Scares People
Scott Steiner Talks Wrestling Today Being Hard To Watch, Why Fans Watch, Brock Lesnar, WWE Pay, More