As noted last week, F4Wonline.com reported that Sting was included in the video packages last Monday on RAW because Sting is said to once again be interested in joining WWE. According to their story, there is said to be a lot of confidence that Sting will eventually join the company.
I first reported last November that Triple H did not want Sting to re-sign with TNA. I noted then that WWE wanted to present him with a multi-faceted licensing deal which would include incorporating him into their Mattel deal and home videos. It would also likely include an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.
According to a source, Triple H mentioned doing more with Sting last May on WWE.com and in their DVDs. It is believed that the company is strategically building a subtle presence for Sting, with the hopes of aggressively pitching his involvement with WWE in 2014. It should be noted that both sides haven't spoken, but there is hope that Sting can do business when he is no longer under contract.
Interestingly enough, Sting was a part of both WCW and Mid South and worked the famous The Battle of New Orleans match, which could make him a nice candidate for the 2014 Hall of Fame.