Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks - 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Triple H Posts Photo From Inside Sumo Hall, Hot Summer Rae Magazine Preview, Ryback, Birthdays
WWE Tryouts Update, The New Day On Brock Lesnar Vs. Kofi Kingston, Cesaro Meets With Fans
New Japan Pro Wrestling On AXS Results: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tanahashi, Okada In Action
Bodybuilder On Proving Himself In WWE, Kevin Owens With The Young Bucks (Photo), WWE Relationships
NWA Classics Streaming Video Service Now Live And Offering Subscriptions
Kevin Owens Hypes NXT Title Match In Tokyo, Dolph Ziggler Taking Over Mountain Dew Twitter, R-Truth
DH Smith To MMA?, UFC 189 Embedded, Company Makes Statement On Discarded Jose Aldo Drug Test
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock