Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
- Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks - 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Fury Of Chokeslams, Kofi Kingston And Bubba Ray Dudley Talk MSG, Sasha Banks And Bayley
Rashad Evans Returns To The UFC After Two Years, Ronda Rousey Gets Called Out, More
Kurt Angle Returns To Action, TNA Crowd Shots From Saturday Night, Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong, More
Daniel Cormier And Alexander Gustafsson Have Close Championship Fight, Jon Jones Next?
Final Card For Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder
Photos: Billy Corgan Inducts Earl Hebner Into The TNA Hall Of Fame At Live Event
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse