- We kick-off with the opening video and go right to Daniel Bryan's music and entrance. Michael Cole welcomes us to the show. Randy Orton will face Sheamus tonight. We are 48 hours away from Money in the Bank. The MITB briefcase hangs high above the ring. Christian makes his entrance.
Christian vs. Daniel Bryan
They both look up at the briefcase and lock up. Christian gets the first takedown and his a dropkick out of the corner for 2. Bryan comes back with stomps to Christian on the mat. Christian comes back with a spinebuster for 2. Christian starts to build momentum and launches Bryan over the top. He misses with the slide under the ropes and Bryan clotheslines him on the floor. Bryan flies off the apron with a knee to Christian on the floor as we go to our first commercial.
Bryan leaps into the corner and misses as we return to action. Christian gets 2 consecutive near-falls. Bryan tosses Christian to the floor and charges-in but Christian clocks him in the face to stop him in his tracks. They make it back in the ring and Bryan hits No/Yes Kicks. They trade kicks and strikes in the center of the ring. Christian misses with the crossbody off the top. Bryan goes up and misses with a splash off the top also. They both make it back up. Bryan hits No/Yes Kicks but Christian catches him in a reverse DDT and looks for the spear. Bryan stops him in his tracks with a kick to the head.
Bryan continues with the flurry but Christian catches him with a spear from out of the corner. Exciting back-and-forth with "Awesome" chants from the crowd. Bryan applies the No/Yes Lock and Christian taps.
Winner by submission: Daniel Bryan
Bryan celebrates with the fans with "Yes" and points to the briefcase.
- Teddy Long gives Dolph Ziggler the night off in the back and they argue. Teddy is afraid of someone interfering tonight. He doesn't want to get fired like Vickie Guerrero did on RAW. Dolph thinks Teddy is in cahoots with Alberto Del Rio and says he (Ziggler) will be World Champion at MITB.
Jey Uso vs. Seth Rollins
Uso takes control of Rollins. Rollins takes over and gets a couple near-falls. Rollins hits some chops to the chest but Jey Uso gets his second wind and hits the Running Stinkface in the corner. Reigns gets on the apron and he pays for it as Jimmy kicks him down on the floor. Jey hits a Samoan Drop in the ring for 2. Reigns lays out Jimmy on the floor and Rollins makes Jey lose his balance up top. Rollins hits the Black Out stomp to Jey for the win.
Winner by pin: Seth Rollins
Rollins and Reigns stand on the announce table and raise their titles in the air.
- We go to footage of Vickie getting fired.
Chris Jericho vs. Curtis Axel
Axel goes right at Jericho with intensity, with stomps and strikes in the corner. Jericho comes back with similar intensity and they take turns with the advantage.
We are back from a commercial as Axel drops an elbow across Jericho's sternum. Cole tells us that Axel has been in control during the entire commercial. Jericho creates space and hits a crossbody from up top. Jericho misses with a Lionsault and Axel hits a neckbreaker in the ropes for 2. Jericho hits an Enzuigiri and almost knocks Axel out but Axel kicks out of the cover. Jericho hits the Codebreaker but Axel falls out of the ring and gets counted out.
Winner by count out: Chris Jericho
Axel goes crazy and starts to tear up the announce area as Heyman tries to get him to calm down.
- Miz makes his entrance and awaits Ryback.
Ryback vs. Miz
Miz starts strong but Ryback powers back and slowly takes Miz apart. Miz comes back and attacks Ryback's let knee. Ryback writhes in pain and complains to the ref that he heard something pop. He ref asks if he wants to continue and helps him up. Ryback attacks Miz with a clothesline out of nowhere and he hits Shell Shocked for the win.
Winner by pin: Ryback
- Sheamus gives Renee Young an interview in the back. He talks about his match with Randy Orton tonight, and Money in the Bank on Sunday.
- AJ Lee and Kaitlyn are at a table for their contract signing. Teddy Long is out there with the rest of the Divas and Big E. AJ starts to cut a promo puts her feet on the table but Teddy tells her to hurry it up. She signs the contract and warns Kaitlyn not to or she will embarrass her like never before. Layla snatches the pen out of AJ's hand and gives it to Kaitlyn who signs the contract. Teddy announces the match is official.
AJ pulls out her phone and reads texts, apparently from Kaitlyn, talking trash about Natalya and Cameron & Naomi. Kaitlyn goes to snatch the phone from AJ. AJ says, "Hulk smash!" This gets a deserved laugh from the crowd. AJ continues with a texts on the Titantron. Kaitlyn cuts a promo on AJ and says she will be champion again and AJ will be in a padded cell. AJ slaps Kaitlyn across the table and Kaitlyn pushes the table to the ropes, trapping AJ. Kaitlyn unloads on AJ before Big E restrains her. Kaitlyn slaps Big E and spears AJ in the center of the ring. Layla and Kaitlyn leave up the ramp.
- Wade Barrett is in the ring. Zeb Colter is on commentary. Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger stand at his side. Zeb says they are called The Real Americans. Summer Rae and Fandango make their entrance.
Fandango vs. Wade Barrett
Barrett takes control and lays Fandango across the top turnbuckle. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow come to the announce table and argue with Swagger and Cesaro. Fandango rolls Barrett up in the ring for the win.
Winner by pin: Fandango
- Cole tells us that Kane is out of Money in the Bank. He sends to the Wyatt Family debut from Monday.
- Alberto Del Rio makes his entrance on the other side of a commercial break. Sin Cara makes his entrance. Del Rio attacks him immediately but Cara takes over but it appears to be Ziggler under the mask. He hits the Zig Zag and gyrates his hips. Dolph Cara leaves up the ramp.
- Vickie appears at ringside and screeches about respect. She has a ticket for the show. She wants Teddy Long to get fired. Teddy long comes out and sends security to the ring to escort her out. The crowd chants "Na na na, goodbye."
- Teddy Long approaches Sin Cara in the back and calls him, "Dolph." Teddy says he gave him the night off. Ziggler appears and puts his arm around Teddy. Dolph says he is sorry for still being here but he left his phone in the locker room. Ziggler praises Cara for what he did out there. Sin Cara is confused. The look on Teddy's face is priceless.
- Sheamus makes his entrance followed by Randy Orton.
Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
They battle back and forth and the action spills to the floor. Orton lays Sheamus out with a clothesline as we take a break. We return to Orton with a headlock on Sheamus in the ring. Orton hits a dropkick for 2 and goes back to the headlock. They trade strikes in the center. Sheamus goes on a flurry. Orton starts his own flurry; he hits the signature Orton powerslam for 2. Sheamus hits the Irish Curse for 2. Orton hits a backbreaker for 2. Sheamus counters the ropes-DDT and transitions into the forearms-in-the-ropes spot. Nice.
Sheamus measure Orton for the Brogue Kick but Orton ducks and lands an elbow. Orton hits a DDT from the 2nd turnbuckle. Orton coils up but Sheamus slides out of the RKO. They jockey for position up top and tumble to the floor. The ref checks on them and begins to count. Daniel Bryan runs down to ringside and retrieves a ladder from under the ring. Orton and Sheamus charge at him and he hits them both with the ladder with one shot. The bell rings. No finish is announced.
Bryan goes to scale the ladder and get the briefcase but Sheamus stops him and sends him to he floor. Sheamus begins climbing the ladder but Christian comes out and knocks him off. They battle back and forth; Sheamus gets knocked off. Bryan knocks Christian off and goes to climb it again. Orton hits the RKO to Bryan on the ladder and climbs the ladder to grab the briefcase.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.