Thanks to Angela for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Providence, Rhode Island:
* Teddy Long opens SmackDown and says Vince McMahon will be giving him a job evaluation later tonight. Teddy could become the permanent General Manager of SmackDown. Booker T's music hits and out he comes. Booker thanks Teddy but says he's keeping his job. Vince comes out and talks about the job. Teddy makes Chris Jericho vs. Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental Title and Booker makes Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton.
Brad Maddox comes out and says he's already booked those matches and has something even better - Rob Van Dam. Vince pulls a fast one and says Vickie Guerrero is the new SmackDown General Manager. Out she comes to huge heat. Vickie rips everyone for not supporting her before.
* Dolph Ziggler beat Jack Swagger with the Zig Zag. The referee sent Zeb Colter and Antonio Cesaro to the back after Cesaro interfered. Ziggler cut a promo after the match and said he should have dumped AJ Lee a long time ago.
* We see AJ and Big E Langston watching backstage. She flips out and attacks Big E. He calms her down and they hug. They go to kiss but Big E stops and kisses her on the forehead instead.
* The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns is up next. The match never starts as Dean Ambrose runs down. Mark Henry makes the save for The Usos and the crowd goes nuts for him. The Shield escape through the crowd.
* Daniel Bryan beat Wade Barrett by submission. Bryan came out to a massive pop.
* Curtis Axel beat Chris Jericho. After the match, Ryback came out and nailed Jericho with the Meathook and Shellshocked.
* Damien Sandow comes out and talks about Cody Rhodes attacking him on RAW. He says they're still best friends and tag team partners, and calls Cody out. Sandow offers to forgive Cody and let him be the guardian of his Money in the Bank briefcase. Cody attacks Sandow but he escapes the ring and heads to the back.
* Rob Van Dam beat Darren Young.
* Vickie Guerrero has security escort Teddy Long out of the arena.
* Big Show will be returning to RAW on Monday it's announced.
* Randy Orton beat Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match. Orton won clean with a RKO. SmackDown ends with Orton celebrating.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.