* Mr. Anderson defeated Hernandez with the mic check.
* Manik won an Ultimate X match against Sonjay Dutt and Greg Marisculio to become the new X Division Champion.
* Main Event cut a promo. Chris Sabin was out with them with the belt and said that he'd defend the title against Manik later in the show. Bully Ray came out with his lawyer, who said that they will sue TNA if Sabin doesn't return the belt tonight.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James defeated Gail Kim with a roll-up. After the match, Gail Kim got in a shoving match with referee ODB. Brooke Hogan came out, fired ODB as a referee and then hired her as a wrestler.
* Christopher Daniels pinned Samoa Joa in a Bound for Glory Series qualifying match after Mr. Anderson distracted Samoa Joe.
* Chris Sabin came out. Bully Ray then came out and wanted the belt returned because Sabin needed to use a hammer to win. Sabin refused and Hulk Hogan came out. Hogan ripped up the legal papers and said that Bully Ray would get a rematch on the August 15th "Hardcore Justice" Impact Wrestling in a cage.
WWE Extreme Rules: Naomi Vs. Nikki Bella (Divas Title Match)
WWE Extreme Rules: Rusev Vs. John Cena (Russian Chain Match For The US Title)
WWE Extreme Rules: Dean Ambrose Vs. Luke Harper (Chicago Street Fight)
WWE Extreme Rules: The New Day Vs. Cesaro And Tyson Kidd (Tag Team Title Match)
Surprising Title Change At Tonight's WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View
WWE King Of The Ring Returning This Week
WWE Extreme Rules: Dolph Ziggler Vs. Sheamus (Kiss Me Arse Match)
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Destroyed, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Extreme Rules Results, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers