* Mr. Anderson defeated Hernandez with the mic check.
* Manik won an Ultimate X match against Sonjay Dutt and Greg Marisculio to become the new X Division Champion.
* Main Event cut a promo. Chris Sabin was out with them with the belt and said that he'd defend the title against Manik later in the show. Bully Ray came out with his lawyer, who said that they will sue TNA if Sabin doesn't return the belt tonight.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James defeated Gail Kim with a roll-up. After the match, Gail Kim got in a shoving match with referee ODB. Brooke Hogan came out, fired ODB as a referee and then hired her as a wrestler.
* Christopher Daniels pinned Samoa Joa in a Bound for Glory Series qualifying match after Mr. Anderson distracted Samoa Joe.
* Chris Sabin came out. Bully Ray then came out and wanted the belt returned because Sabin needed to use a hammer to win. Sabin refused and Hulk Hogan came out. Hogan ripped up the legal papers and said that Bully Ray would get a rematch on the August 15th "Hardcore Justice" Impact Wrestling in a cage.
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
Jim Ross On Blood At Elimination Chamber, GFW - Destination America, Working With Sunny, Steiner
Backstage News On Brock Lesnar Working House Show In Japan, WWE Stars Sing HBK's Theme Song
Today In Wrestling History 5/29: WWF Shoots Rock & Wrestling Connection Angle, NWA Invades NY, More
Shelton Benjamin Says He Recently Negotiated With TNA; Explains Why He Didn't Sign, Maybe Going
Ric Flair Hypes Event, Goldberg, Jesse Ventura Film, Molly Holly On Madusa In WWE HOF, Mick Foley
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)