* Mr. Anderson defeated Hernandez with the mic check.
* Manik won an Ultimate X match against Sonjay Dutt and Greg Marisculio to become the new X Division Champion.
* Main Event cut a promo. Chris Sabin was out with them with the belt and said that he'd defend the title against Manik later in the show. Bully Ray came out with his lawyer, who said that they will sue TNA if Sabin doesn't return the belt tonight.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James defeated Gail Kim with a roll-up. After the match, Gail Kim got in a shoving match with referee ODB. Brooke Hogan came out, fired ODB as a referee and then hired her as a wrestler.
* Christopher Daniels pinned Samoa Joa in a Bound for Glory Series qualifying match after Mr. Anderson distracted Samoa Joe.
* Chris Sabin came out. Bully Ray then came out and wanted the belt returned because Sabin needed to use a hammer to win. Sabin refused and Hulk Hogan came out. Hogan ripped up the legal papers and said that Bully Ray would get a rematch on the August 15th "Hardcore Justice" Impact Wrestling in a cage.
More On Cesaro - John Cena Post-RAW Segment, Dusty Rhodes Tribute Clip, The New Day And JoJo
Post-RAW Storyline Injury Updates On Dolph Ziggler, Joey Mercury And Jamie Noble
Video Of Fan Getting Hit By Car Door During Brock Lesnar Segment On WWE RAW
John Cena Praises Cesaro After Tonight's WWE RAW
Fan Hit By Car Door During WWE RAW Angle
New Photo And Update On Tyson Kidd's Status, Dolph Ziggler Rushed To The Hospital At RAW (Video)
WWE Dusty Rhodes Special Recap: Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, JJ Dillon, Michael Hayes, Jerry Lawler
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar Destroys A Car, More
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Jim Ross Blogs About Rumored Backstage Problems With WWE Superstar, EC3 Winning TNA Title
Superstar Returns At WWE Live Event, Close Call For The Miz And Maryse, WWE - Racing Rivals Update