- TNA World Champion Bully Ray makes his entrance to the ring. We hear Tenay and JB are on commentary; they don't know where Taz is. Bully cuts a promo about Chris Sabin and how everybody has been talking about the "boy." The crowd chants for Sabin and Bully says he has no chance of beating him and we should have a funeral for Sabin. Bully calls out Brooke Hogan who comes out cutting an emotional promo on her way down. She says she is sick of it and "Mark" should move on. Bully starts to answer calmly but he flips and says Brooke moves on when Bully says so.
Hulk Hogan interrupts to loud chants from the crowd. He says, "enough is enough," and he turns to leave with Brooke. Bully says he will never give Brooke a divorce and he will never lose the title and Hogan can do nothing about it. The Main Event Mafia appear on the big screen and Angle and Sting say Bully is over and he can do nothing about it.
- In the back, Bobby Roode gives the interviewer a few words about Destination X. He is still salty about last year and calls the concept a fluke and says he will win the BFG Series and will be World Champion again.
- Back from a break for our first Bound for Glory Series match of the night. Bobby Roode is out first followed by Austin Aries.
BFG Series: Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode
Aries has CM Punk-style sideburns as he puts on a back-and-forth clinic of sorts with Roode. Aries launches Roode to the floor and flies off the top turnbuckle for a strike to the floor. Aries rolls Roode back in and flies off the top but Roode catches him in mid-air with a dropkick. Roode takes it back to the floor with a clothesline off the apron as we go to a commercial.
We return to action with Roode connecting with a spinebuster for 2. Aries comes back with a 450 splash off the top for 2. Aries tackles Roode through the ropes from inside the ring, sending him into the steel steps. Aries continues his momentum with a missile dropkick in the ring and another running dropkick in the corner. Roode comes back and they trade near falls and counters. Aries connects with the discus forearm and after some more resistance from Roode, finally hits the brainbuster for the win.
Winner of 7 points by pin: Austin Aries
Aries quickly leaves up the ramp as Roode stumbles out of the ring. Roode snaps and starts destroying the announce table and punching himself.
- Hernandez, Homicide, and Chavo pep each other up in the locker room. Chavo makes reference to LAX.
- Aces & 8's are in the back talking amongst each other. Anderson tells Knux that his 'no' vote last week made Doc turn in his cut. Anderson makes sure everybody knows what their role is tonight.
- Homicide is introduced for our first X Division Qualifier. Petey Williams is out next followed by Sonjay Dutt.
X Division Qualifier: Homicide vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams
Somewhat slow start as all 3 men go at it. Homicide drops Dutt for 2. Homicide drops Williams but Dutt breaks the count. Dutt hits a double footstomp moonsault on Homicide for the win in about 3 minutes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Lance Storm Burns Tyler Breeze, Tough Enough Contestant Continues Training, Sheamus Pick Of The Week
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
Updated WWE - ESPN Viewership, Cover Art For First WWE NXT DVD Set, Thanksgiving SmackDown Top 10
WWE Superstar Supports Buy Nothing Day, Finn Balor On The Road This Weekend, Birthdays
Will TNA Pay Wrestlers Who Were Booked For India?, Brooke Tessmacher Staying Busy, TNA Sweepstakes
Number One Contender Determined, Jack Swagger On His Fans, Gobbledy Gooker Runs Wild
WWE And TNA Ratings Delayed, Special Message From Xavier Woods, Brad Maddox Thanks His Team
Backstage Talk On WWE Pushing Roman Reigns To The WWE World Heavyweight Title, Turning The Fans
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
Former WWE NXT Creative Assistant Nails It In Rant About WWE's Product And Their Ratings Decline