* Mr. Anderson defeated Hernandez with the mic check.
* Manik won an Ultimate X match against Sonjay Dutt and Greg Marisculio to become the new X Division Champion.
* Main Event cut a promo. Chris Sabin was out with them with the belt and said that he'd defend the title against Manik later in the show. Bully Ray came out with his lawyer, who said that they will sue TNA if Sabin doesn't return the belt tonight.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James defeated Gail Kim with a roll-up. After the match, Gail Kim got in a shoving match with referee ODB. Brooke Hogan came out, fired ODB as a referee and then hired her as a wrestler.
* Chris Sabin came out. Bully Ray then came out and wanted the belt returned because Sabin needed to use a hammer to win. Sabin refused and Hulk Hogan came out. Hogan ripped up the legal papers and said that Bully Ray would get a rematch on the August 15th "Hardcore Justice" Impact Wrestling in a cage.
Looking Back At A 2006 Email From Vince Russo To Dixie Carter
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident