* Mr. Anderson defeated Hernandez with the mic check.
* Manik won an Ultimate X match against Sonjay Dutt and Greg Marisculio to become the new X Division Champion.
* Main Event cut a promo. Chris Sabin was out with them with the belt and said that he'd defend the title against Manik later in the show. Bully Ray came out with his lawyer, who said that they will sue TNA if Sabin doesn't return the belt tonight.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James defeated Gail Kim with a roll-up. After the match, Gail Kim got in a shoving match with referee ODB. Brooke Hogan came out, fired ODB as a referee and then hired her as a wrestler.
* Chris Sabin came out. Bully Ray then came out and wanted the belt returned because Sabin needed to use a hammer to win. Sabin refused and Hulk Hogan came out. Hogan ripped up the legal papers and said that Bully Ray would get a rematch on the August 15th "Hardcore Justice" Impact Wrestling in a cage.
DH Smith To MMA?, UFC 189 Embedded, Company Makes Statement On Discarded Jose Aldo Drug Test
Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?, Chris Jericho Talks To New Japan Bookers, New WWE VP For The UK And Ireland
WWE Superstars Results (7/3): Meta Powers Vs. Ascension, Adam Rose Vs. Fandango
More Backstage News On A Significant TNA Office Departure, Preview For The Era Of EC3, Robbie E
Kurt Angle Q&A: The Undertaker, Which WWE Star He Wants To Retire Against, Helping TNA Talents, More
Updated Card For Saturday's WWE "The Beast In The East" Special, Live Coverage Reminder
Rumor On Top Names At WWE Tryouts In Japan, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3