* Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater after hitting the Broski Boot and Rough Ryder. Slater received a lot of heat from the crowd and it was a pretty back and forth match. These two performed well and need a push.
* Natalya defeated Aksana with the Sharpshooter after both divas rolled over a very excited ref. Natalya seemed to have tweaked her knee from the top rope.
* The Great Khali defeated 3MB's Jinder Mahal in an OK match. Kids were brought into the ring to dance with Khali.
* Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz for the United States Championship in a Brisbane Street Fight, that was decided by the crowd with the other match being a 2/3 pin falls match. A Kendo Stick, chairs and a water bottle were used in this match and the two took the fight out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. After Ambrose got the pinfall he tried to attack Miz, but Miz reversed and hit Ambrose with Skull Crushing Finale on the ramp.
* Curtis Axel defeated Antonio Cesaro to retain the Intercontinental Championship. This was by far the best match of the night, with Cesaro playing face. He was quite over with the crowd, who chanted "We the People" a number of times during the match. Cesaro did the Giant Swing on Axel for about a full 30 seconds. The fight was in and out of the ring with both Cesaro and Axel working the crowd.
* Team Hell No defeated The Shield w/ Ambrose via DQ (Tag Team Championship Match). Daniel Bryan worked most of the match with YES! chants during most of the bout. Rollins and Reigns didn't seem as dominant as they usually do, however Ambrose did interfere twice, one which saw him push Bryan off of the top rope and secondly hit Kane with a chair ending the match by DQ. Shield tried to Triple Powerbomb Kane, but Kane fought back and Bryan came in for the save. Bryan and Kane then both chokeslammed members of the Shield.
Bryan then asked the crowd who had the best chokeslam, then tried to chokeslam Kane. They both ended up hugging it out.
* John Cena defeated Ryback in a Tables match to retain the WWE Championship. Both wrestlers seemed as if they wanted this to be a quick match. There was back and forth action in this match, with 3 tables being used, 2 of which Ryback broke with the steel stairs. The match went outside the ring when Cena threw Ryback over the top rope who then put on the injured knee. Ryback then whipped Cena into the stairs. Ryback received a lot of "Goldberg" chants, he then picked up the mic and screamed "Ryback, Ryaback..." after hitting Cena with Meat Hook Clothesline. The match ended when Ryback set up a table in the middle of the ring, he tried to hit Shellshock, but Cena reversed and AA/FU'd Ryback though the table. Both wrestlers then quickly left.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Firemen Help With WWE Tough Enough Challenge, More On Daniel Bryan Book Success, ZZ Dressed Down
Kevin Nash Says WWE Has Taken The Market, Gives Credit To Triple H, Talks Being A Dolph Ziggler Fan
More On John Cena Suffering A Broken Nose, Big Jump For WWE Stock, Kevin Nash: Too Sweet
How Did Ring Of Honor's Late Airing Do On Destination America?, TNA Impact Viewership Up
Former WWE Creative Writer Speaks Out About Brock Lesnar Gay Character Storyline Pitch
WWE SmackDown Live Viewing Party
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened