* Zack Ryder defeated Heath Slater after hitting the Broski Boot and Rough Ryder. Slater received a lot of heat from the crowd and it was a pretty back and forth match. These two performed well and need a push.
* Natalya defeated Aksana with the Sharpshooter after both divas rolled over a very excited ref. Natalya seemed to have tweaked her knee from the top rope.
* The Great Khali defeated 3MB's Jinder Mahal in an OK match. Kids were brought into the ring to dance with Khali.
* Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz for the United States Championship in a Brisbane Street Fight, that was decided by the crowd with the other match being a 2/3 pin falls match. A Kendo Stick, chairs and a water bottle were used in this match and the two took the fight out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. After Ambrose got the pinfall he tried to attack Miz, but Miz reversed and hit Ambrose with Skull Crushing Finale on the ramp.
* Curtis Axel defeated Antonio Cesaro to retain the Intercontinental Championship. This was by far the best match of the night, with Cesaro playing face. He was quite over with the crowd, who chanted "We the People" a number of times during the match. Cesaro did the Giant Swing on Axel for about a full 30 seconds. The fight was in and out of the ring with both Cesaro and Axel working the crowd.
* Team Hell No defeated The Shield w/ Ambrose via DQ (Tag Team Championship Match). Daniel Bryan worked most of the match with YES! chants during most of the bout. Rollins and Reigns didn't seem as dominant as they usually do, however Ambrose did interfere twice, one which saw him push Bryan off of the top rope and secondly hit Kane with a chair ending the match by DQ. Shield tried to Triple Powerbomb Kane, but Kane fought back and Bryan came in for the save. Bryan and Kane then both chokeslammed members of the Shield.
Bryan then asked the crowd who had the best chokeslam, then tried to chokeslam Kane. They both ended up hugging it out.
* John Cena defeated Ryback in a Tables match to retain the WWE Championship. Both wrestlers seemed as if they wanted this to be a quick match. There was back and forth action in this match, with 3 tables being used, 2 of which Ryback broke with the steel stairs. The match went outside the ring when Cena threw Ryback over the top rope who then put on the injured knee. Ryback then whipped Cena into the stairs. Ryback received a lot of "Goldberg" chants, he then picked up the mic and screamed "Ryback, Ryaback..." after hitting Cena with Meat Hook Clothesline. The match ended when Ryback set up a table in the middle of the ring, he tried to hit Shellshock, but Cena reversed and AA/FU'd Ryback though the table. Both wrestlers then quickly left.
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Dixie Carter May Not Be New To Email Gaffes According To Court Filing
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)