WWE Live Event Results From Perth (7/30): Ryback Rips Goldberg, Ryder Gets Title Shot
* Zack Ryder defeated Antonio Cesaro and Heath Slater in a triple threat match to earn a US title match later tonight. Ryder stole the win after and pinned Slater after Cesaro hit Slater with the Neutralizer.
There was a backstage promo with Ryback, who ripped the "Foster's beer drinking, boomerang throwing, wallaby loving Australians."
* Dean Ambrose defeated Zack Ryder to retain the US Championship. After the match, Ambrose tried to hit Ryder with the belt but Ryder ducked and hit him with the Rough Rider.
* Curtis Axel defeated The Miz in a Perth street fight. It was a fan choice match, and Perth street fight won by a large margin over 2 out of 3 falls. Axel won after hitting Miz with his swinging neckbreaker over a chair. Paul Heyman was advertised but didn't show up, and there were Heyman chants in the crowd.
* Team Hell No defeated Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns via DQ in the match of the night. The Shield got DQ'd after Dean Ambrose came in and hit Kane with a steel chair. Daniel Bryan got the biggest pop of the night as there was so many "Yes!" chants. After the match, Kane and Bryan hit chokeslams on Reigns and Rollins. After that there was 'Question and Answer time with Daniel Bryan,' where Bryan asked the audience who had a better chokeslam. The crowd yelled, "No!" Bryan said he'll prove it and he went to chokeslam Kane, but failed miserably. Kane and Bryan then hugged it out.
Ryback entered the ring for the main event. Ryback said that everywhere he's been in Australia, the people have been chanting the same time, and that's "Goldberg." He said that after he beats John Cena tonight and wins his first WWE title, he's going to walk out into the street, drop his pants and take a big, fat Goldberg all over Perth.
* John Cena defeated Ryback in a tables match after he reversed the Shell Shock into an AA and the crowd erupted. After the match, Cena posed with the WWE Championship.
The Great Khali
The house was pretty full and generally pretty loud, and attendance was way up from the last time they were here.