- Back from a break as the Aces & 8's music plays and Mr. Anderson gets up from the booth and gets in the ring. Magnus comes out.
BFG Series: Magnus vs. Mr. Anderson
They trade shots and do some chain wrestling. Magnus stops Anderson with a kick to the face and launches him to the floor. Magnus goes out and they mix it up at ringside. Anderson sends Magnus into the steel steps and sends him back in the ring. Anderson works Magnus over in the corner and cranks on the left arm. Magnus powers back but takes a big shoulder from Anderson; Anderson gets 2. Magnus blocks a suplex and hits his own. Anderson is right back on top of him for 2 near falls.
Magnus goes on a flurry with a series of clotheslines. Magnus catches Anderson and drives him to the mat. Magnus takes too long to go up top and Anderson meets him up there. Magnus knocks him off and goes for an elbow but Anderson moves. Bobby Roode enters the ring and hits Anderson with 2 chair shots. The ref is baffled and he disqualifies Magnus.
Winner of 3 points by disqualification: Mr. Anderson
Magnus loses 10 points
- Roode explains his actions after a break. He says he is going back to the old, selfish Bobby Roode. He says he is a genius because he just took 10 points from the BFG leader. He says to stay tuned as there is more.
- Magnus tells the ref in the back not to worry about it and that he will get his 10 points back.
- Bromance talk and strategize in their locker room. They are interrupted by Mickie James who tells them to focus in their mixed tag tonight. She says she will take care of ODB.
- We go to a recap of the #August1Warning reveal. Ortiz is on his way out.
- Chris Sabin is approached by Sting and Kurt Angle in the locker room. Sabin thanks them for watching his back and says he can smell the demise of Aces & 8's. In regards to the mystery MEM member, Sabin says he has a plan and asks Sting and Angle to trust him.
- JB is in the ring and he introduces Tito Ortiz. Ortiz doesn't get to say much before Angle interrupts. Angle takes the shades off and gets in Tito's face. Angle says Tito is entering his world. Angle says he will respect Tito's space but he better respect his. The biker music hits and Bully Ray comes out to the ramp.
Bully says he doesn't respect either one of them and says he will smack Ortiz in his stupid face if he gets in his way. Angle leaves also and we don't get to hear why Ortiz is here.
- Bromance makes their entrance. Their partner Mickie James is out next. ODB makes her entrance followed by Storm & Gunner.
Storm & Gunner and ODB vs. Bromance and Mickie James
Robbie E starts off with Storm and Storm takes control. Storm hits some ground and pound and Jessie interferes to give Robbie the advantage. Jessie tags in legally and goes to work and hits a dropkick on Storm. Storm answers back with a DDT. Jessie turns it up in the corner with stomps. Robbie comes back in for more punishment on Storm. Storm hits a backbreaker and tags Gunner.
Gunner starts to speed things up but Mickie James jumps on his back. ODB pulls her off. Gunner is double teamed by Bromance but Storm comes in with the Last Call on Jessie. Gunner catches Robbie from the ropes and Storm assists with the slam. Gunner pins Robbie.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Braun Strowman On Attacking Triple H, The Miz And Baron Corbin On Their Match, Alexa Bliss Video
Funny Clip Of Triple H Walking Into The Set After WWE Survivor Series, Stephanie McMahon Appears
Who Won The Battle For Brand Supremacy?, Team SmackDown Argues (Video), WWE Thanks Network Viewers
The Shield Celebrates (Video), Kevin Owens - WWE Pre-Show Stat, Cruiserweights React To Enzo Amore
Views From The Turnbuckle: Survivor Series Review; Undercard Shines, But Main Event Flops
WWE Survivor Series: Team RAW Vs. Team SmackDown (Men's 5-on-5 Traditional Elimination Match)
WINC Podcast (11/19): WWE Survivor Series Review With Matt Morgan, Drew McIntyre Injury, RAW Vs. SD
WWE Championship Match On SmackDown, Enzo Amore Has Big Plans For RAW (Video), Celebrities Backstage
WWE Survivor Series Results - Champion Vs. Champion, Team RAW Vs. Team SmackDown, More
AJ Styles Hints At His WWE Run Ending In A Couple Of Years
Top WWE NXT Superstar Injured At Takeover
WWE NXT "Takeover: WarGames" Results - Huge Main Event, Two New Champions Crowned, Lars Sullivan
Recently Released WWE Star Teases Joining Bullet Club?, Paige On Getting Social Media Hate (Video)
Photo: Poor Attendance At "NXT Takeover: WarGames"
Austin Aries Reveals Who He Has To Blame For His WWE Firing And Gets Heckled, HOH 35 Results
Final Women's WWE Survivor Series Member Announced