Winner: Randy Orton
- We see Rob Van Dam backstage getting ready. There will be a 20-man battle royal tonight to see who faces United States Champion Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam. We see The Shield backstage. They cut a promo on the "old guard" still running around. They are the new generation - hungrier and better. Ambrose talk about the bottle royal and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get Brock Lesnar's message to CM Punk that aired on SmackDown. Josh Mathews is backstage with Punk now. Punk talks about Heyman and their match. Punk predicts he will see Lesnar tonight.
We go to the ring and out comes Natalya with The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. We go to commercial.
AJ slaps Khali to start the match. Natalya comes in and lays her out. Natalya slams AJ back into the corner and stomps on her. Natalya gets countered and shoved into the corner. AJ with a spin kick for a 2 count. We see Ziggler and Kaitlyn watching backstage. AJ works on Natalya in the corner now. AJ takes Natalya to the mat. AJ slams Natalya back down by her hair and covers for a 2 count. Natalya tries for a comeback but AJ kicks her in the gut and then hits a dropkick for 2. AJ yells at Hornswoggle and tries to kick him. AJ takes her down for a Sharpshooter and locks it in. AJ taps but the referee doesn't count it or something. Natalya goes to the referee to raise her hand but there's definitely some miscommunication here. Natalya applies the Sharpshooter again and AJ taps out for the win.
Winners: The Great Khali and Natalya
- After the bell, the celebration ends when Big E attacks Khali from behind. Big E tosses Hornswoggle across the ring and kicks him out. Big E turns around to a big overhead chop from Khali. Khali and Natalya dance with Hornswoggle to end the segment.
- Vince McMahon is backstage walking. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and here comes Vince McMahon to talk about the Bryan vs. Barrett match earlier tonight. Vince calls out Brad Maddox. Maddox admits to being a little excited and may have accidentally did a fast count. Vince says everyone makes mistakes. Maddox asks for a second chance. Maddox promises to call it down the middle this time. Vince makes some fun of Bryan. Vince goes to announce that Maddox will special referee SummerSlam but out comes Triple H.
Triple H says he isn't here to air any dirty laundry. Fans chant for Triple H and Vince tells them to quit feeding his ego. Triple H agrees that we need someone impartial to take control of the WWE Title match and call it right down the line. Triple H doesn't agree that it should be Brad Maddox. Triple H says it sounds like Vince was referring to him. He drops the mic and nails Maddox with a Pedigree. Vince gets pissed and storms out of the ring. He stares back at Triple H. Cole announces that Triple H will be the special referee for the SummerSlam main event. We go to replays.
- Still to come, MizTV and Punk vs. Heyman. Back to commercial.
Kane vs. Titus O'Neil
Back from the break and here comes Kane. We get a vignette for the Kane vs. Bray Wyatt feud and hype for their SummerSlam match. Titus O'Neil waits and here we go. Kane strikes first and goes to work on Titus as Darren Young watches on.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Rashad Evans Returns To The UFC After Two Years, Ronda Rousey Gets Called Out, More
Kurt Angle Returns To Action, TNA Crowd Shots From Saturday Night, Gail Kim Vs. Awesome Kong, More
Daniel Cormier And Alexander Gustafsson Have Close Championship Fight, Jon Jones Next?
Final Card For Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View, Live Coverage Reminder
Photos: Billy Corgan Inducts Earl Hebner Into The TNA Hall Of Fame At Live Event
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE Live Event Results From Bangor (10/3): No DQ Match, Jack Swagger, Divas, El Torito, More
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Scott Hall Talks Being "Uncomfortable" After WWE Return, Giving Sting His "Crow" Gimmick, Drug Abuse