Show tries to fight back but they get him down again. They nail the triple powerbomb on Show and all three cover him at the same time for the win.
Winners: The Shield
- Still to come, CM Punk will speak. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk. He's pissed off and ready to fight. Punk dares a fan to come into the ring and fight him for booing. Punk calls him fatso. Punk tells the guy to be a man or be a b---h and sit down, shut his mouth. Punk says Heyman says he can get him the WWE Title and WrestleMania main event. Punk says that's what he wants. Punk says if an apology gets him all those things, come out Paul. Here comes Heyman with Curtis Axel.
Punk says he's sorry... sorry he took his eyes off Lesnar last night and sorry he didn't do more to Heyman. Punk has harsh words for Heyman. Heyman says he is sorry... sorry for what is about to happen. Heyman tells Axel to go tape up his fists for a fight. Heyman says if Punk is still in the ring after commercial, Axel is going to be sent to the ring to finish the job Lesnar started. We go to break.
- Back from the break and Punk is in the ring still. Axel hits the ring and Punk goes at it with him. Punk drops Axel over the chair and hits him with it. Punk tosses Axel to the floor and follows. Axel turns it around on the floor and beats Punk down. Axel works Punk over around the ringside area as Heyman looks on and smiles. Punk comes back and knocks Axel into the barrier. Punk smashes Axel with a production case. He grabs the ring bell and smacks Axel in the gut with it. Punk brings it back in the ring and Axel takes Punk's leg out. Axel works on Punk's injured leg.
Axel drives the steel chair down into Punk's leg a few times. Axel with a modified neckbreaker. Heyman orders Axel to break Punk's leg. Axel goes for a stomp on the chair but Punk moves. Punk fights back with the chair but is hobbling around. Punk with chairshots to the back. Punk takes Axel back to the floor and throws him into the steps twice. Punk beats up Axel and stares at Heyman as his music plays. Heyman backs up the ramp, still staring back at Punk.
R-Truth vs. Bray Wyatt
Back from the break and out comes R-Truth. The lights go out, the lantern is lit and here comes Bray Wyatt with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper - The Wyatt Family. The bell rings and Bray attacks. Truth tries to fight him off and dances around a few moves. Truth drops Wyatt and hits Harper but Bray comes back and runs him over.
Bray with more offense. He yells that he is the new face of fear. Wyatt hits his finisher on Truth for the win.
Winner: Bray Wyatt
- After the match, The Wyatt Family poses over Truth before we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a matador vignette for Primo and Epico, apparently under new names. Los Matadores will be coming soon.
Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal vs. The Usos
We go to the ring and 3MB is out. Next comes The Usos. Jey Uso starts things out with Slater.
The end comes when one of the Usos dives out and takes out Drew McIntyre and Jinder. The other Uso tags in and nails the big splash on Slater for the win.
Winners: The Usos
- Still to come, Orton's coronation. Back to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
TNA Talents Unhappy After Latest Incident, What WWE Reportedly Told TNA Talents Looking For Work
TNA Still Trying To Sign A Top Tag Team, Backstage Talk On Jeff Hardy's Return, Friday's Impact
WWE Bringing Back The Curb Stomp After Lawsuits?, More On WWE And Tapout, Recent WWE Attendance
Backstage News On Dean Ambrose Being Added To The WWE Payback Main Event, Possible Heel Turn?
Backstage Note From The WWE Performance Center, WWE Executive Leaves, NXT Live Events News
WWE NXT Live Coverage, Results And Your Feedback
Viewership For ESPN's WWE Documentary, Reality TV Stars At WWE Headquarters, Layla Video, WWE Stock