During the match, Fandango's music hits and out comes The Miz dressed like him on the stage. Miz mocks Fandango and dances with Rosa Mendes it looks like. Cody rolls a distracted Fandango up for the win.
Winner: Cody Rhodes
- After the match, Sandow attacks Rhodes and Miz tosses Fandango from the ring. RAW General Manager Brad Maddox comes out and makes a tag match.
Cody Rhodes and The Miz vs. Fandango and Damien Sandow
The match is about to start as we go to commercial.
The end comes when Fandango and Summer Rae walk off. Cody and Miz double team Sandow. Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale for the win.
Winners: The Miz and Cody Rhodes
- After the match, Fandango says his own name from the stage and dances around with Summer as we go to replays.
- Still to come, Punk vs. Axel with fans picking the stipulations.
- Back from the break and we get a vignette for Los Matadores.
- We see footage from the WWE App where CM Punk was talking about the available stipulations. Punk wants Heyman in the ring. We cut to Heyman and Axel backstage. Axel says Punk will have to out-wrestle him tonight and he can't do that. Axel says the situation is better than perfect. Heyman doesn't seem so sure. Back to another commercial.
Curtis Axel vs. CM Punk
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel waits in the ring for this non-title match. Out next comes CM Punk to a big pop. Paul Heyman comes out to the stage as Jerry Lawler reveals the stipulation. If Punk wins, Heyman must get in the ring with him. The bell rings and here we go.
Heyman looks on from the stage as Punk and Axel go at it. Punk keeps control and goes for a quick roll up. Axel slides out of a GTS and goes to the floor to re-group. Punk runs up the ramp at Heyman but Axel comes from behind and fights him back to the ring. Axel works Punk over and brings him back into the ring. Axel with more offense and a 2 count. Punk turns it around and drops Axel. Punk goes up for the big elbow drop but Axel rolls out of the ring. Punk with a suicide dive out onto the floor as Heyman looks on. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and they're going at it. Axel with a big clothesline to the back of the head for a 2 count. Axel with a big dropkick to the jaw for a 2 count. Punk with kicks. Axel blocks and catapults Punk to the second rope. Punk comes back with a crossbody and 2 count. Axel ducks the roundhouse kick. More back and forth. Punk comes back and nails the elbow from up high. Axel blocks GTS and hits his finisher for a close 2 count. Punk nails a GTS for the win.
Winner: CM Punk
- After the match, Heyman looks shocked as Punk gets ready to fight. Heyman walks off to the back but he's met by WWE referees, who bring him back to ringside. Punk waits for Heyman to come to the ring to fight. Punk leaves the ring and Heyman runs to the back. Heyman walks up the ramp but this time security brings Heyman to Punk. Punk rolls him in the ring but Axel makes the save with a low blow. Heyman hands Axel a pair of handcuffs and Punk's arms are put behind his back as the crowd boos. Axel holds Punk while Heyman yells and smacks him. Punk sits on his knees as they taunt him. Punk jumps up and drops Axel with a roundhouse. He kicks Heyman's leg out and goes to work on him with kicks. Axel makes the save from behind. Axel works Punk over and brings in a kendo stick. Axel hands the kendo stick to Heyman and he nails Punk. Axel holds Punk up on the ropes and Heyman wails away with the stick. Axel pulls Punk out of the ring and throws him into the announcers table. More trash talking and punches from Axel. Heyman comes out of the ring and hits Punk with several more kendo stick shots. Heyman yells that Punk broke his heart. A "walrus" chant breaks out in the crowd as a WWE doctor checks on Punk. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Goldust Wants Stardust To Get A Title Shot, WWE Extreme Rules Buzz, Tough Enough Audition Videos
WWE Main Event Results (4/25): Lucha Dragons Vs. Ascension, Axel Vs. Fandango, Brie Vs. Alicia Fox
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
WWE Superstars Results (4/25): Jack Swagger Vs. Bad News Barrett, Tag Team Champions In Action
"UFC 186: Johnson Vs. Horiguchi" Live Coverage And Results
Taryn Terrell Talks Working With Ex-Husband Drew Galloway, Taz's Departure, Doing Stunt Work, More
Sound Off: Will Daniel Bryan Wrestle At "WWE Extreme Rules," What Will Happen With IC Title?
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View