- JB interviews Jay Bradley and Hernandez in the back about what they have to gain tonight. Jay says a particular organization has made an offer to him to handle some business for them in the Gauntlet Match tonight. He asks Hernandez if he wants to do some business.
- Sting arrives earlier in the day.
Bradley grabs a mic and tries to talk sense into Hernandez. He says a certain group has offered him a lot of money to eliminate a certain someone in this match. Hernandez clocks him and they start to battle. Joseph Park is out next. Park starts to go on a flurry on Jay but Bradley overtakes him. Hernandez is down in the corner. Hernandez drops Bradley with Get Off Me. The clocks counts down and Anderson enters next. Anderson tries to eliminate Parks from the apron as we go to break.
The clock runs down as we return to action and no eliminations have taken place yet. AJ Styles is out next. He runs to the ring and takes out Parks. Samoa Joe is in the ring also. The crowd is silent, the pace is brutal. Out next is Kazarian. Joe hits chops to Anderson in the corner and hits an Enzuigiri to eliminate Anderson over the top. Anderson might have legitimately hit his head on the guardrail. Daniels is out next and he joins Kazarian to stomp AJ in the corner. Kaz and Daniels double team Joe but Joe comes back with a double clothesline. Out next is Jeff Hardy; Hernandez is eliminated by Kaz and Daniels. We go to break.
Back to action and the clock runs down; Bobby Roode makes his entrance. AJ eliminated Jay Bradley. Joe works Daniels over in the corner. More slow motion action. Out next is Austin Aries. He leaps into the ring and brings the crowd alive, somewhat. Kaz, Roode, and Daniels pounce on Aries. AJ and Hardy come to the rescue. Magnus comes out to almost no reaction. He goes to work on Daniels. Magnus gets double teamed by Kaz and Daniels. Joe comes to the rescue but is eliminated by Kaz and Daniels. Hardy tosses out Kaz but he holds on. Roode comes from behind and eliminates Hardy. Kaz gets tossed by AJ with his feet. Daniels throws out Magnus. It's down to Aries, Roode, Daniels, and AJ. AJ knocks Aries to the floor with a flying forearm. AJ eliminates Roode.
Daniels and AJ circle each other. The pace quickens and AJ springs off with a forearm and goes on a flurry. AJ hits the Pele and clotheslines Daniels over the top.
Winner of 20 points: AJ Styles
- We go to the BFG Leader Board. AJ is at #1 with 49 points, followed by Magnus, Aries, and Roode.
- Bully Ray scolds Anderson in the back. He can't even look at him. He says all he had to do was win. He asks what Anderson has done lately. Anderson loses it and says he has done everything for this club. Bully says Anderson saw what he did after his own brother was kicked out. He basically tells Anderson to know his role and shut his mouth. Essentially.
- AJ gives his post-match thoughts. He says he is going all the way in the Bound for Glory Series.
- We go to a video package from last week with Hulk Hogan and Bully. Sting vs. Bully Ray is still on the way in our main event.
- Rampage and Sting talk in the back. Sting clarifies that he can no longer get a title shot. Sting says that was then but now he has a family of killers to watch his back.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
NXT Call-Up Had SmackDown Star Blocked On Twitter, Eva Marie Appears At Awards Show, WWE Shop
WWE NXT Results (11/22): Post TakeOver: WarGames Fallout, UK Title Match, New Call-Ups Battle, More
WWE Looks At Paige, NXT Stars On Being The "Greatest Athletes" In WWE, Team Dresses As Breezango
Ken Shamrock Doesn't Understand Why WWE Won't Bring Him Back
Who Topped ROH Most Decorated Champions List Featuring Daniel Bryan And CM Punk?, NJPW On AXS, More
Finn Balor Responds To WWE Not Thinking He's Not Over?, Undertaker Note, "WWE Uncaged 4" Released
William Regal & WWE Exec Scout At Indie Shows In Chile (Video), Reactions To WWE Call-Ups, WWE Stock
How Was This Week's WWE SmackDown Viewership With Survivor Series Fallout & A Lumberjack Main Event?
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Big Title Change, Paige Returns, Fallout From Survivor Series, More
WWE SmackDown Results - Three Stars Debut, Handicap Lumberjack Main Event, Title Match, More
Backstage News On WWE Changing Royal Rumble Main Event
Backstage Note On Brock Lesnar After AJ Styles Match, Styles Open To Rematch
Vince McMahon Not Happy With Kevin Owens WWE WrestleMania 33 Match
WWE Confirms Upcoming Main Roster Call-Up (Photo)
Backstage News On Why The Miz Lost The Intercontinental Championship
RAW Star Wants To Jump To SmackDown?, The Miz On Why He Chose Bo Dallas And Curtis Axel, LA Clippers