Director Zach Lipovsky Talks About Hornswoggle And WWE Studios' Leprechaun Reboot
* WWE contacted Lipovsky to work on the movie because they shot it in Canada and needed a Canadian.
* The new movie is a complete refresh reboot of the older Leprechaun movies.
* They're going for a darker, grittier movie. Lipovsky said, "I think when you first see the leprechaun you'll be like, "Oh, dear God. This is absolutely terrifying and disgusting." Rather than, "Oh, look at that funny little guy.""
* It took about two hours per day to get Hornswoggle's make-up done.
* The movie will be rated R. He noted that it is made for adults and not kids.
* The movie comes out in spring 2014 but they are still editing. Everything should be finished by the end of the year.
* WWE is interested in using Lipovsky for other movies.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.