* Next up was a dance off between Natalya and Brie Bella, which turned into a match. Natalya defeated Brie with a sharpshooter.
* Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins successfully defended the WWE Tag Team Championship by defeating the Usos after Rollins pinned Jey Uso. After the match, the Shield attacked the Usos but the Usos managed to get the upper hand.
There was a 15 min. intermission
* Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn was next. WHAT A TREAT!! Chants through the whole match, an amazing match! Zayn wins with a small package rollup. There were huge "this is awesome", "Ole" and "let's go Zayn" chants through the whole match.
* CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel in a No DQ match was next. Axel comes out for a promo insulting the crowd. Punk came out to a huge pop with a kendo stick and attacked Axel. After chair shots, and kendo stick shots back and forth, Punk wins via pinfall with the GTS.
There was a 5 minute long RAW rebound on the titantron... Really?
* Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship was the main event. Bryan got the biggest pop of the night. Good match overall, The Shield interfered and caused a DQ. The Usos and Big Show came out for the save. Big Show speared Reigns and then knocked out the rest of The Shield.
After the match, "YES!" chants continued even in the metro (the subway) all the way to central station. Amazing night, great crowd. Montreal deserves it's WrestleMania.