** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
* Lilian Garcia comes out first to sing O' Canada. Michael Cole comes out to heat while JBL comes out to a big pop and his name being chanted.
* Big Show opens this week's SmackDown. He has to apologize for his behavior on Monday to Triple H for 'not doing a simple job.' He has to apologize to the WWE Universe for not doing his job and letting us down. Triple H interrupts to a mixed reaction. Triple H explains to Show how a business is ran. 'Asshole' and 'What?' chants are loud. Triple H suspends Big Show for a night without pay and says Big Show is broke, so it's a big deal to him. The Shield interrupts and Big Show fights them all off for a few minutes before Roman Reigns destroys him with a steel chair and they hit the triple powerbomb to close the segment. Really fun stuff. Crowd was hot.
* Alicia Fox, Layla and Aksana vs. Naomi, Natalya and Brie Bella is up next. Natalya gets a nice pop but AJ Lee comes out to a better pop. AJ is on commentary. AJ does a run-in as Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter. Somehow it's a DQ win for Layla, Aksana and Fox. All of the Divas fight after the match.
* Vickie Guerrero comes out to cut a promo but the heat from the crowd is so loud you can't hear what she's saying.
* R-Truth and Fandango are out for a dance competition. The Miz comes out wearing a big afro and calls himself the Mizco Inferno. He says it's not a dance contest without the most must-see Superstar of all-time. The Great Khali is out next to join the competition. Miz does his own version of twerking with R-Truth egging him on. Everyone dances with Khali except for Fandango and Summer Rae. The Miz gets the biggest pop and wins the competition. Fandango says they all are a disgrace to the art of dancing and gets knocked out of the ring.
* They bring the Divas back out to re-shoot the brawl from earlier. It's Naomi, Natalya and Brie Bella beating down AJ Lee.
* Ryback segment. Ryback says we don't know his linguistic skills and says he's a great interview. He introduces a skinny guy from Ottawa. 6'4" 180 lbs is what the man tells Ryback. He says he wants to be in the ring with Ryback and gets slapped. Ryback says his dream is to beat the holy hell out of people like him.
* Vickie Guerrero is backstage. She says Ricardo Rodriguez will not be in Rob Van Dam's corner at Night of Champions because Vickie fears for his safety. Vickie sets up Ricardo vs. Alberto Del Rio for tonight.
* Michael Cole's interview with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel is next. We get a great video package of the Heyman-Punk issue. Axel says Punk won't get to Heyman because Punk can't beat Axel. Heyman says he's not a man of war and an advocate of peace instead. He calls for a public boycott of the handicap match. Heyman says if we buy Night of Champions, we're going to see Punk get his hands on Heyman. Heyman says Punk will find a way to get around Axel and get to him. CM Punk chant starts. Heyman says if we buy the PPV, we're going to see Punk give Heyman a beating. 'Yes' chants turn to 'CM Punk' chants. Heyman says Punk will slaughter him. Heyman says he can't believe this is the last time we'll see Paul Heyman. Heyman says he will always love CM Punk. Heyman leaves to the fans singing 'hey hey hey, goodbye.' Great job of selling the pay-per-view.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/wHBeAv