Re-Post: WWE SmackDown Results With Video
Faandaango says they are a disgrace to the art of dance and tells them to get off his dance floor. Faandaango gets knocked around and tosses out of the ring. The booty music hits again and Miz and Truth do the Kid 'N Play ankle dance. If you grew up in the 80's you would understand how funny and cool that is.
- A Los Matadores vignette runs.
- Cole says we are going to the back with an interview with the newest broadcast colleague, Ryback. Ryback says a lot of people don't know he is multi-talented. He says he is also a concert pianist with good linguistic skills. His guest is a guy named Robert Evans from "right here in Ottawa." He is a skinny, goofy guy in a pink singlet. He kind of looks like a goofy cross between Christian and Edge. Ryback asks his weight and height; 6'4", 180 lbs. Ryback says he probably has aspirations to one day compete in the WWE. Robert says yes. Ryback slaps him in the face and says everybody has dreams. He says his dreams are beating the holy hell out of people like him and kicks the guy in the gut. He asks Robert if he had anything to say and puts the mic in his face. Robert just groans and Ryback sends it back to Cole.
- We go to Vickie's office with Ricardo. She tells him he can't be in RVD's corner this Sunday. They speak Spanish as he complains. She agrees to let it happen and tells Ricardo that tonight RVD will be in his corner Ricardo faces Del Rio.
- Damien Sandow comes to the ring and cuts a promo on the Canadian fans. Santino makes his entrance.
Damien Sandow vs. Santino
Sandow takes control of Santino and stomps him on the mat. Side Russian leg Sweep from Sandow and The Elbow of Disdain. Santino kicks out and goes on a flurry. He drops a headbutt on Sandow and pulls out the Cobra. Santino strikes for the pin.
Winner by pin: Santino
Santino celebrates with the fans.
- Heyman and Axel are on the way out for the interview with Cole.
- Back from a commercial. Cole is in the ring. He introduces Heyman and Axel. Heyman looks very concerned. His eyes are extremely red and he is unshaven and distraught. Cole sends to a promo for the match with Punk. Cole asks how they are going to make sure Punk doesn't get his hands on Heyman on Sunday. Axel says all the speculation is ridiculous and that Punk can't beat him so Punk will never get his hands on Heyman.
Heyman says he is not a fighter but an advocate of peace. He calls for a public boycott of Night of Champions. The fans boo. Heyman asks if they really need to spend their money to see the destruction of Paul Heyman. The fans cheer. He says if they buy the PPV they are going to see Punk get his hands on him. Heyman says he knows Punk and he taught him and Punk will find a way to get his hands on him. Heyman says Punk is going to hand him such a beating... he pauses as the crowd reacts. Heyman says Punk will slaughter him to the point where we will never see Heyman again. This gets a loud cheer. Heyman says if this is the last time we see him, he will always love Punk but he will never forgive the fans. They sing 'Nah Nah Goodbye' as Heyman and Axel start to leave the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/TXlroX