Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live TNA Impact Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's Impact, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Impact begins with a "Moments Ago" with Magnus. He talks about coming up short in the BFG Series. He is interrupted by Bobby Roode and attacked from behind by Daniels and Kazarian. Officials show up to separate the melee.
- We go to video package recapping this year's BFG Series.
- We go to crowd shots as Tenay welcomes us to the show. Magnus makes his entrance. Magnus takes the mic in the ring and says he is physically beat up from being in the BFG Series. He says he believes AJ Styles is the best in the business. Magnus has a problem with EGO interfering in his match. He says St. Louis is Mafia country. Magnus says they just jumped him and dares any one of them to come down here right now and face him one on one. He takes off his shirt and Kazarian answers the challenge. Magnus starts to stomp Kaz in the corner but Daniels also runs down and they double team Magnus. Magnus overtakes them but Roode comes down and the dissection begins. Sting's music hits and he and Samoa Joe hit the ring as EGO bails out. Sting says he wants a 6-Man Tag tonight. MEM chases EGO to the back.
- A video package for AJ Styles' BFG win is shown and his promo from last week calling out Dixie. They will meet face to face tonight.
- Chris Sabin with Velvet Sky gives an unmasked Manik-with his back to the camera, a heelish pep talk. He says Perkins should thank him for winning the X Division Title. TJ Perkins leaves and Sabin tells Velvet he wants to take a closer look at the match. Hardy makes his entrance as we go to a commercial.
Jeff Hardy vs. Manik
X Division Champion Manik makes his entrance on the other side of the break. Sabin and Velvet Sky take seats at ringside. The bell rings and they lock up. Back and forth counters to a stalemate. Hardy hits a head scissors and takes Manik out of the ring. Hardy flies off the apron with a clothesline and takes Manik out. Hardy sends him back in and connects with a mule kick after Manik catches his boot. Hardy misses with his double boot in the corner. Manik hits a drop toe-hold to the bottom rope and springs in but misses with the dropkick. Hardy with Whisper in the Wind for 2.
Manik hits a modified GTS and gets 2. Sabin and Velvet look-on. Hardy with a Twist of Fate. He goes up top and hits the Swanton and gets the pin.
Winner by pin: Jeff Hardy
Hardy helps Manik up and they shake hands. Hardy leaves the ring. Sabin enters the ring and applauds Manik and raises his hand. Sabin blindsides Manik and starts to stomp him. Hardy runs back in for the save.
- We see Dixie Carter arriving from Earlier in the Day. She blows off the interviewer when asked about AJ Styles.
- Back from a break. Sabin is asked why he attacked Manik. Sabin says Manik is disrespectful and toots his own horn about his accomplishments. He says he will take his respect.
ODB comes out followed by Mickie James. They get in each other's faces and James pokes her finger in ODB's chest. ODB twists her arm. James hits a double leg takedown and ODB reverses it. ODB hits a shoulderblock. James pokes the eyes and takes control. Mickie hits the ropes but ODB cuts her off with a spear for 2. James drops ODB on her face and plays to the crowd. James misses from up top and ODB hits a fall-away slam. Mickie James wants a timeout at ringside. James traps ODB in the rings apron and high-fives Taz as we go to a commercial.
Back to action in the ring. Mickie James hits a reverse RKO for a 2. ODB with a powerbomb out of the corner. They both sell the move on the mat as the ref counts them down. They get up at 6 and trade blows. ODB hits a series of clotheslines and a vertical suplex for 2. ODB charges in the corner but James gets her boots up. James lays ODB out with a spinning heel kick. James drags ODB to the corner but ODB reverses and hits a Samoan Drop for the win.
Winner by pin And New TNA Knockouts Champion: ODB
Eric Young and Joseph Park come out to celebrate. The Bromans interrupt. Robbie E says EY should be in the ring because he is married "to that" but Park is a "third-wheel hamster loser." He calls this the weirdest 3-Way ever . Park cuts a distinguished promo on them. Robbie takes it as a challenge but Park is reluctant. EY says Park has a suit on but he does not.
Eric Young vs. Robbie E.
EY rolls Robbie E up for the win.
Winner by pin: Eric Young
Robbie says he wasn't ready and he wants Park in the ring. Robbie asks if Park is scared of him "you fat bastard?" Park removes his glasses as we go to a commercial.
Joseph Park vs. Robbie E.
The bell rings and Robbie charges Park from behind. EY moves Park out of the way and Robbie crashes into the corner. Park rolls Robbie up for the win.
Winner by pin: Joseph Park
The Bromans attack Park and EY and get their heat back. Park transforms at ringside as he sees his own blood. Park hits a double clothesline and chokeslams Jessie. He hits the Black Hole Slam on Robbie E. EY looks concerned; Park snaps back and doesn't know what happened. EY and Park embrace.
- We go to a video recap of Mr. Anderson's departure last week.
- Bully Ray and Brooke Tessmacher are on the way out.
- It's the top of the hour and we kick it off with another AJ Styles video.
- Hulk Hogan runs into Dixie in the back as she comes out of her office. She is preoccupied with her phone and blows him off. He asks about AJ and she says she's got this.
- Aces & 8's are lead out by Bully Ray and Brooke. Besides her Batman jaw she looks absolutely amazing in her bandana, barely-there top, and black chaps. Bully cuts a promo about Mr. Anderson. Bully goes down the line and praises the Aces & 8's. Bully turns to Brooke and says she is the only reason he is still the champ. He says she is the wind beneath his wings. Bully asks his boys what the problem is. Wes starts to go-off and Bully tells him to shut his mouth and to not even look at Brooke. Garett takes the mic and tells Bully they have been watching his back since day one. He says ever since Brooke came along, Bully's judgment has been blurred. Bully tells them he made them and warns them not to step out of line or he will smack them in the face.
Knux grabs the mic and asks if Bully will slap him too. He says Bully has a big mouth and he just might shut it. Knux says the club is falling apart. He says "Bros before Ho's." Bully shoves him and warns him to not refer to Brooke that way again. A big "Ho" chant breaks out. Knux gets in Bully's face and Bully tells Brooke it is time to go.
- In the back, Sting says it's just the 3 of them now and peps up Joe and Magnus. He says "Don't forget who we are." Magnus is motivated but seems a little disinterested. Sting seems to notice it also as Magnus gets up to lead them out of the locker room.
- Chavo and Hernandez come to the ring followed by Storm and Gunner. Chavo has a mic and says he is injured and not medically cleared to fight. Gunner says he is here to fight so somebody is going to fight him tonight. He wants Hernandez. Storm says he will drink a couple of beers for Gunner and watch.
Gunner vs. Hernandez
Gunner goes to work but Hernandez drops him across the top rope and takes over. Hernandez sends him hard into the corner. Hernandez hits a delayed backbreaker for 2. Hernandez goes for a splash on the canvas but Gunner gets his knees up. Hernandez comes back with Get Off Me. Hernandez with Air Mexico into the ring. Back and forth chops in the center of the ring. Gunner with a slingshot suplex. Gunner goes on a flurry. Modified fall away slam from Gunner. Gunner this The Rock Bottom across his knee for the win.
Winner by pin: Gunner
Storm and Gunner celebrate in the ring. As Chavo checks on Hernandez, he motions from ringside that Gunner and Storm can't beat the both of them.
- AJ is on the phone in the back as we go to a commercial.
- The Extraordinary Gentlemen's Organization makes their entrance. Main Event Mafia is out next.
MEM vs. EGO
Sting pauses on the stage and goes and gets his bat. He walks to the ring with a purpose and clears the ring of EGO. Joe take control of Kazarian. He tags Magnus for some double teaming. Sting tags in who continues to punishment of Kaz on the outside. He sends Kaz hard into the steel steps. Sting with an atomic drop in the ring on Kazarian. Daniels grabs Sting's leg from the floor and helps Kaz turn things around as we go to a commercial.
Roode is in control of Sting in the ring as we come back to action. Kazarian tags in and takes over. More quick tags form EGO as they dissect Sting in their corner. Sting makes a tag behind the ref's back and he doesn't allow it. EGO stomp Sting in their corner as the ref restrains Joe and Magnus. Kazarian punches Joe off the apron. Sting creates some space and this Kaz with a clothesline. Sting makes the hot-tag to Magnus who turns it up against Roode. Daniels comes in for the save on a pin. Things break down. Sting takes out Kaz and Daniels in the ring with a double clothesline. Roode hits a spike DDT on Sting.
Joe snap mares Roode and Magnus finishes him off with a top rope elbow. Daniels breaks the count. Joe takes Kaz out with a dive through the ropes. Sting hits a splash in the corner on Daniels and applies the Scorpion Death Lock. Magnus tries to protect Sting from a bat shot from Roode so Roode hits Magnus with the bat to the back instead. Roode covers Magnus for the win. I knew I sensed dissention with Magnus. That spot solidified it.
Winners by pin: EGO
- Back from a break. AJ Styles come to the ring for a promo. He says he has been here from day one to put this company on the map. "But poof, it happened. Dixie Carter's daddy bought her a rasslin' company." He says she has no experience and broke up the chemistry of TNA. "What happened to Jerry Lynn, Low-Ki." He says Dixie replaced them with "MMA stars and guys who needed a 2 year paid vacation... to do absolutely nothing and go back where they belong." AJ says despite what the internet says, he doesn't have a contract with TNA and nobody in the back respects Dixie anyway. He says her biggest mistake was leaving one of the "Band of Brothers" standing. He says he will make Dixie get on her knees and beg and then make her pay.
Dixie comes to the ring and pauses before she speaks. She says she knows that AJ means these things and she is sorry. She says as the president of the company, she is accountable. To the investors... to the fans. She begins to cry but starts to yell and says she is sorry that she ever made AJ believe that he was anything important. She takes credit for his career and says she can't remember the last time AJ had a good match. She says he is just above average and she is the one who created the illusion of the Phenomenal One. She says he would be lucky if they called him the Marginal One. She says without her daddy's paycheck he would still be in a trailer and she built this house.
She goes to leave and AJ starts to speak again and tells her to put the mic where it belongs. She grabs headsets off the camera guy and demands AJ's mic be cut off. The lights go out to a sea of boos as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.