Knux grabs the mic and asks if Bully will slap him too. He says Bully has a big mouth and he just might shut it. Knux says the club is falling apart. He says "Bros before Ho's." Bully shoves him and warns him to not refer to Brooke that way again. A big "Ho" chant breaks out. Knux gets in Bully's face and Bully tells Brooke it is time to go.
- In the back, Sting says it's just the 3 of them now and peps up Joe and Magnus. He says "Don't forget who we are." Magnus is motivated but seems a little disinterested. Sting seems to notice it also as Magnus gets up to lead them out of the locker room.
- Chavo and Hernandez come to the ring followed by Storm and Gunner. Chavo has a mic and says he is injured and not medically cleared to fight. Gunner says he is here to fight so somebody is going to fight him tonight. He wants Hernandez. Storm says he will drink a couple of beers for Gunner and watch.
Gunner vs. Hernandez
Gunner goes to work but Hernandez drops him across the top rope and takes over. Hernandez sends him hard into the corner. Hernandez hits a delayed backbreaker for 2. Hernandez goes for a splash on the canvas but Gunner gets his knees up. Hernandez comes back with Get Off Me. Hernandez with Air Mexico into the ring. Back and forth chops in the center of the ring. Gunner with a slingshot suplex. Gunner goes on a flurry. Modified fall away slam from Gunner. Gunner this the Rock Bottom across his knee for the win.
Winner by pin: Gunner
Storm and Gunner celebrate in the ring. As Chavo checks on Hernandez, he motions from ringside that Gunner and Storm can't beat the both of them.
- AJ is on the phone in the back as we go to a commercial.
- The Extraordinary Gentlemen's Organization makes their entrance. Main Event Mafia is out next.
MEM vs. EGO
Sting pauses on the stage and goes and gets his bat. He walks to the ring with a purpose and clears the ring of EGO. Joe take control of Kazarian. He tags Magnus for some double teaming. Sting tags in who continues to punishment of Kaz on the outside. He sends Kaz hard into the steel steps. Sting with an atomic drop in the ring on Kazarian. Daniels grabs Sting's leg from the floor and helps Kaz turn things around as we go to a commercial.
Roode is in control of Sting in the ring as we come back to action. Kazarian tags in and takes over. More quick tags form EGO as they dissect Sting in their corner. Sting makes a tag behind the ref's back and he doesn't allow it. EGO stomp Sting in their corner as the ref restrains Joe and Magnus. Kazarian punches Joe off the apron. Sting creates some space and this Kaz with a clothesline. Sting makes the hot-tag to Magnus who turns it up against Roode. Daniels comes in for the save on a pin. Things break down. Sting takes out Kaz and Daniels in the ring with a double clothesline. Roode hits a spike DDT on Sting.
Joe snap mares Roode and Magnus finishes him off with a top rope elbow. Daniels breaks the count. Joe takes Kaz out with a dive through the ropes. Sting hits a splash in the corner on Daniels and applies the Scorpion Death Lock. Magnus tries to protect Sting from a bat shot from Roode so Roode hits Magnus with the bat to the back instead. Roode covers Magnus for the win. I knew I sensed dissention with Magnus. That spot solidified it.
Winners by pin: EGO
- Back from a break. AJ Styles come to the ring for a promo. He says he has been here from day one to put this company on the map. "But poof, it happened. Dixie Carter's daddy bought her a rasslin' company." He says she has no experience and broke up the chemistry of TNA. "What happened to Jerry Lynn, Low-Ki." He says Dixie replaced them with "MMA stars and guys who needed a 2 year paid vacation... to do absolutely nothing and go back where they belong." AJ says despite what the internet says, he doesn't have a contract with TNA and nobody in the back respects Dixie anyway. He says her biggest mistake was leaving one of the "Band of Brothers" standing. He says he will make Dixie get on her knees and beg and then make her pay.
Dixie comes to the ring and pauses before she speaks. She says she knows that AJ means these things and she is sorry. She says as the president of the company, she is accountable. To the investors... to the fans. She begins to cry but starts to yell and says she is sorry that she ever made AJ believe that he was anything important. She takes credit for his career and says she can't remember the last time AJ had a good match. She says he is just above average and she is the one who created the illusion of the Phenomenal One. She says he would be lucky if they called him the Marginal One. She says without her daddy's paycheck he would still be in a trailer and she built this house.
She goes to leave and AJ starts to speak again and tells her to put the mic where it belongs. She grabs headsets off the camera guy and demands AJ's mic be cut off. The lights go out to a sea of boos as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/sZ06ca
Roman Reigns Clears Up Gossip, Brie Bella Struggles To Describe John Cena, Lana Hitting The WWE PC
ROH Best In The World Title Match Gets Changed
UFC Fight Night 130 Results: Darren Till Downs Stephen Thompson, Neil Magny With Finish
Matt Jackson Shuts Down Individual On Twitter, Jay White On Which Move He Doesn't Like To Take, More
ROH Honor United: Doncaster Results (5/27): Young Bucks In The Main Event, Tanahashi Vs. Page
WWE SmackDown Star Shows Up At NXT Live Event, Charlotte Comments On Thor Look, Ember Moon
WWE Ranks Every Money In The Bank Cash-In
Natalya On How Sasha Banks And Bayley Treated Her When She Came To WWE RAW
Legend Says Roman Reigns Should Be Fired Or Turned Heel, Knocks John Cena & Modern Day Pro Wrestling
Jim Ross On Which Current WWE RAW Star Will Become Universal Champion
Top Former WWE Star Pregnant With Her Second Child
WWE To Make Big Network Announcements Soon?
John Morrison Reportedly Interested In Signing With NJPW
Zack Ryder Throws Jab At WWE Star, Mickie James On Wrestling And Singing, The Miz Entrance Theme
Former WWE Star Lands Role In "Deadpool 2," Memorable NXT Debuts (Video), How Old Is Natalya Today?
Daniel Bryan Says He Constantly Struggles With Speaking Up To Get Pushed More