- Lilian Garcia introduces Vickie Guerrero who is in the ring. She wants to introduce "the laughing stock of the WWE." She mentions Bob Backlund and CM Punk's all-time title reigns and compares it to Daniel Bryan's. She introduces Bryan to the ring. Bryan says he would rather be champion one day than to be a corporate suck-up for his life. Vickie tells Bryan to tell the truth about being in cahoots with Scott Armstrong. Bryan says the truth is that he kneed Orton in the face and the ref could have counted to 20 because Orton was knocked out. He says he has no idea why Armstrong did what he did. Vickie says she hopes Bryan never becomes the face of WWE. Bryan says it's good she doesn't have any real power.
Vickie shows the pictures of all the superstars who ran in to save Bryan at the end of RAW. She makes a Handicap Gauntlet Match where each superstar will face The Shield until defeated. Bryan is part of the 11 superstars and Vickie says she is saving him for last. She gives an evil laugh in his face and leaves the ring. Bryan sells somber frustration on his face and Cole says things keep getting worse for Daniel Bryan.
- Naomi is in the ring after a break. Natalya is on commentary and Cameron is at ringside. Cole apologizes for Natalya's headset problems on Monday and Natalya says at least AJ isn't out here. AJ Lee makes her entrance and kisses her title. We get one of those old-school in-set promos from AJ. She says she will single-handedly defeat all the Divas.
AJ Lee vs. Naomi
Naomi's new gear is awesome. AJ tosses Naomi to the apron and she flips on her feet. Naomi springs off the ropes but AJ catches her with a kick in mid-air and gets 2. AJ with a reverse elbow for 2. Natalya tells Cole that the last time she faced AJ, Natalya won. I thought it was the other way around. Naomi lands a kick to AJ's head and gets 2. Naomi goes on a flurry and hits an atomic drop and a booty bump for 2. Naomi goes for a side slam but AJ transitions into the Black Widow and Naomi taps. Natalya says she did not tattoo the date she won the Diva's title because she is not crazy.
Winner by pin: AJ Lee
AJ and Natalya have a stare down as we go to break.
- We see footage of Santino's defeat of Antonio Cesaro from 2 weeks ago.
Santino Marella vs. Jack Swagger
Swagger takes control and welcomes Santino to America. Swagger with knees to the gut in the corner. Santino does a cartwheel and a split to create some space. He wins with a backslide.
Winner by pin: Santino Marella
Santino celebrates on the stage.
- Stills are shown from the CM Punk match from Night of Champions.
Ryback vs. Nick Nardone (local wrestler)
Ryback and company come down to the ring as Lilian Garcia introduces everybody. Paul Heyman cuts a promo at the base of the ramp and introduces himself as the Best in the World. Axel is in a suit. Heyman says his hero is Ryback. Ryback says Punk is a bully. Ryback points to the ring and says he can't stand a bully. He says Heyman told him the guy in the ring refused to sign an autograph earlier and tried to intimidate the kid in the parking lot.
Cole wonders who would want this guy's autograph. Ryback says what he is going to do to this guy, is what he is going to do to CM Punk the next time he sees him. Ryback leg sweeps the guy on his face and then says he is sorry and offers to help him up. Nardone tries to go on a flurry buy Ryback hits him with a Meat Hook. Ryback hits his finisher for the win.
Winner by pin: Ryback
- Randy Orton is on the way to the ring and he doesn't look happy.
- Back from a commercial as Orton makes his entrance. Orton says Scott Armstrong and Daniel Bryan succeeded in stealing the WWE Title from him. Orton says it was his fault because for 2 years he has been suppressing who he really is because he thought that is what everyone wanted. He locked away the sadistic Viper. He says he ripped that door wide open on Monday when he made an example of Miz. We go to the video of Miz' beating in front of his parents. Orton says he is not looking to just win, he is going to massacre and end this war with Bryan. He says he will once again be "your... no not your, my WWE champion."
The Shield makes their way to the ring. Vickie has taken a seat at ringside.
11 on 3 Handicap Gauntlet Match
Darren Young is the first superstar out and he gets taken apart by The Shield. They set him up for a spear by Roman Reigns and Reigns pins him. Titus O'Neil is out next. He gets some offense in but Ambrose jumps on his back and Seth Rollins grabs his leg. Reigns hits a shoulderblock and they hit the triple powerbomb for the win. Dolph Ziggler runs down to the ring and hits a Thesz Press on Ambrose. Ziggler unloads on Reigns up top but the numbers game is too much. They take turns striking Ziggler as the other holds him.
Ziggler mounts some offense and goes on a flurry. Ziggler makes Roman fall out of the ring, clotheslines Ambrose out of the ring, and hits the Fame-asser on Rollins. Rollins kicks Ziggler in the face as Ambrose holds his leg and Ziggler falls to the floor. Reigns hits a vicious spear on the floor. Ziggler gets counted out. Kofi Kingston is out next. Kofi springs in the ring with a double crossbody on Ambrose and Rollins. Kofi starts to fly all over the place. He hits Trouble in Paradise on Reigns but Ambrose breaks the count. The Shield start to take Kofi apart. Ambrose drops Kofi on his head for the win.
Enter Rob Van Dam. The crowd comes alive. The trio pounces on RVD but he starts to take them apart with his signature spots. He catches Ambrose's leg and makes him kick Rollins. RVD kicks Roman in the face and Rolling Thunder on the other 2 at the same time. RVD goes up top as HHH's music hits. RVD is distracted and Reigns pushes him off to the floor. Hunter calls for the bell and confronts Vickie about what she is doing. He tells her to shut it down and demands that she come to his office.
- HHH scolds Vickie in his office. He is worried about a full-scale revolt. Vickie says she thought it was best for business. Hunter says what is best is "fair competition for these guys. They need to feel safe and in a competitive environment." He tells to go make Bryan & The Usos vs. The Shield.
- Michael Cole thinks it was odd HHH came out right as RVD was about to hit the 5-Star Frogsplash and possibly beat The Shield. JBL tells him he is paranoid.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of the Dusty Rhodes segment.
- HHH welcomes Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel in his office. He apologizes for the match Vickie made. Ryder says he was looking forward to some competition, bro; and slaps him on the back. Hunter sends them to the ring to await some healthy competition.
- Ryder and Gabriel are in the ring after a break. The Wyatt video interrupts their music. Cole says, "Note to Zack Ryder: Triple H doesn't like to be called bro." JBL chimes in with, "Or be slapped on the back."
Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. Justin Gabriel & Zack Ryder
Harper and Rowan make quick work of Ryder and Gabriel. Bray gets in the ring hits Sister Abigail on Ryder. Bray cuts a promo. He says when he makes a promise he keeps it. He says if they are going to keep lining them up, they are going to keep knocking them down... "all for Abigail."
Winners by pin: The Wyatt Family
- RVD is in the trainer's room and is banged up. Triple H enters and says he is sorry to RVD. He gives RVD a rematch against Alberto Del Rio for the World Title at Battleground. RVD perks up and looks happy and surprised as HHH leaves. Del Rio blindsides RVD with a vicious attack and lays him out with a kick to the head.
- Cole says it was odd that seconds after HHH left, Del Rio attacked. JBL doesn't agree. JBL chants along with R-Truth as he makes his entrance. Cole tells him to shut up and it is the first time I actually agree that it should be JBL and not Cole that needs to shut up. Alberto Del Rio makes his entrance.
Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth
Truth starts off strong but Del Rio catches him with a backstabber and takes control. Del Rio bounces his boobs; Truth catches him with a heel kicks and builds momentum. Truth gets 2. Del Rio comes back with an Enzuigiri and gets 2. Truth slips out of the cross armbreaker and gets a near fall. Del Rio goes back to the armbreaker and Truth taps.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio
- Back from a commercial. The Shield is in the ring awaiting Bryan and The Usos.
The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan & The Usos
Bryan and Rollins start things off. Bryan unloads with Yes Kicks in the corner. Bryan catches Rollins in mid-air with an ankle lock and does the surfboard. One of the Usos tags in and gets 2 on Rollins. Rollins battles back and tags Ambrose. Uso hits a back bodydrop on Ambrose and tags his brother who hits a clothesline for 2. The other Uso tags back in and hits a snap mare on Ambrose. Some double teaming from the Usos. Ambrose is able to back Uso up and tags Reigns. Uso rolls Reigns up for 2. Bryan tags himself in for Yes Kicks on Reigns.
Ambrose in now against Bryan, he gets 2. Cole and JBL annoyingly argue the entire time with talking points about the fast count from NOC. Quick tags from The Shield as we go to break.
Rollins is in the ring with an Uso as we return. Uso makes the hot tag to his brother who speeds it up and hits a Samoan Drop on Rollins. More quick tags from The Shield. Ambrose hits a front running dropkick to Uso for 2. Rollins gets a couple of near falls as the dissection continues. Reigns hits a monster clothesline but Uso still kicks out. Uso creates some space and battles out of enemy territory. Uso makes the hot tag to Bryan who goes on his match-ending flurry as the crowd erupts with Yes chants. Bryan hits a hurricanrana off the top on Ambrose but Roman breaks the cover. Uso takes out Reigns on the floor. Seth takes them out with a dive. The other Uso takes out Seth with a moonsault. Bryan hits Ambrose with a knee to the face of Ambrose for the win.
Winners by pin: Daniel Bryan & The Usos
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.