* Jeff Hardy vs. Aries Aries vs. Chris Sabin vs. Manik in an Ultimate X match was announced for Bound For Glory.
* Velvet Sky vs. Brooke Tessmacher. The match never took place because Lei'D Tapa attacked Velvet Sky before the opening bell.
* Sting came out and spoke to Magnus, who didn't want to talk. Sting tried to get Magnus to go to the back, but Magnus refused. They spoke in the ring. Sting vs. Magnus is setup for Bound For Glory, as Sting said he is going to "put Magnus on the map."
* Samoa Joe defeated Bully Ray by DQ. At some point in the match the referee was knocked out and Bully Ray decided to use a chain on Samoa Joe. Earl Hebner ran out and disqualified Bully. Ray then shoved Hebner and continued to attack Joe. Styles entered through the audience to make the save.
* In the closing segment, Dixie Carter came out to get Hulk Hogan's answer about joining "Team Dixie". Hogan quits. Dixie attempts to stop Hogan on the ramp. She goes as far as to getting on her knees and begs him to stay, Hogan walked away. Dixie flipped out to close the show.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/3hFsS2
Video: Finn Balor's Entrance In Singapore
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE To Air Live Dusty Rhodes Special After RAW
Top TNA Executive Leaves The Company
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock
WWE SmackDown Results (7/2): Dean Ambrose Vs. Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Reigns Rusev, More
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens