Magnus goes up top and pushes Roode off. Magnus flies off for an elbow but Roode moves and puts on a crossface. Magnus drags himself to the ropes but Roode pulls him back to the center and puts on an ankle lock. Magnus taps.
Winner by submission: Bobby Roode
Roode leaves the ring as Magnus struggles to get up. Magnus limps to ringside as fans chant for him. He throws a chair in anger. Sting comes out in his suit. Sting wants to have a word in the back but Magnus doesn't want to. Magnus tells Sting that he has had enough. He pulls himself into the ring and tells Sting they see something in him but he doesn't have it in him. Sting tries to give him a pep talk but Magnus cuts him off and says he can't get it done. Sting says Ric Flair gave him a chance and he grabbed the brass ring. Magnus says he grew up watching Flair and Sting and wonders who will put him on the map. Sting says, "Me, at Bound for Glory." They shake hands.
- Austin Aries enters Hogan's room in the back and gives him vegan vitamins. Hogan asks what he wants. Aries says they always haven't seen eye to eye and he appreciates the opportunity last year for Option C. Aries says he knows two Hulk Hogans: Red & Yellow and Black & White. He says he sees no grey area here with Dixie, it is black and white. Hogan says he gets it.
- We go to a video of Hulk's history in TNA.
- Sabin is asked in the back why he isn't going out for Velvet's match. Sabin is condescending and says Velvet is tough and will be fine. He says he has Manik and Aries and Hardy to worry about. He is going to finish his diet soda, sit Indian style in a dark corner and meditate.
- Velvet vs. Brooke is next for a shot at the Knockouts Title at Bound for Glory.
- Kaz and Daniels serenade Roode in their locker room and sing, "He's off the chain. He's in the hall of fame." They say Magnus is crying crocodile tears. They tell Roode he is getting inducted into the Extraordinary Gentlemen's Hall of Fame. Roode is excited. They hug it out.
Knockouts #1 Contenders Match: Brooke Tessmacher vs. Velvet Sky
Brooke is out first followed by Velvet. Lei'D Tapa's music hits before the bell rings. Brooke ducks out of the ring. Velvet charges Tapa in the ring and Tapa takes her head off with a clothesline and then a big boot to the face. Tapa tosses the ref aside and hits a Samoan Drop on Velvet. Tapa screams that this is her ring.
- Back from a break as an unnamed guy gets out of his Maserati and enters what appears to be TNA Headquarters. The camera follows behind and we only see the back of his head. He tells an attractive girl that she is adequate and tosses his jacket on some poor guy's head. He says, "There better be lions" as he enters an office. We see a graphic for "Ethan is Coming."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/cXdyEB
Money In The Bank Ladder Match Participants Announced, WWE Title Match Set For MITB Pay-Per-View
WWE SmackDown Live Results, Your Feedback And Viewing Party
WWE Star On Tonight's Return, William Regal On Drew McIntyre Reinventing Himself, Kendrick And TJP
Pete Dunne Would "Love To Wrestle Brock Lesnar," Talks Backstage Reaction To Tyler Bate Match
Braun Strowman WWE Return News, Slow Motion Footage From The RAW Main Event, The New Day Special
Spoilers On Plans For Tonight's WWE SmackDown
R-Truth Teases Rap Song About Goldust (Video), Nikki Bella Speaks At Event (Video), WWE Stock Down
Jinder Mahal On Vince McMahon Being "Very Happy" After WWE Title Win, Triple H's Comments About Him
WWE Backlash Results - Big Title Change, Shinsuke Nakamura Vs. Dolph Ziggler, Six-Woman Match, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Paul Heyman Returns, Elias Samson Debuts, Tag Team Main Event, More
Why New WWE Star Had To Change Finisher, CM Punk Gets Heated With Cast Member, Triple H
Update On CM Punk Being Announced For Pro Wrestling Tournament
Goldberg On If He Would Return To WWE For Another Run, Which Current WWE Stars He Would Like To Face
WWE Star Confirms Ring Return, Tommaso Ciampa On His Big Turn At WWE NXT Takeover, WWE Stars Game
Jinder Mahal On When He Found Out He Was Winning WWE Title, Vince McMahon's Reaction, Brock Lesnar
Backstage News On Low Attendance At WWE Backlash