Magnus goes up top and pushes Roode off. Magnus flies off for an elbow but Roode moves and puts on a crossface. Magnus drags himself to the ropes but Roode pulls him back to the center and puts on an ankle lock. Magnus taps.
Winner by submission: Bobby Roode
Roode leaves the ring as Magnus struggles to get up. Magnus limps to ringside as fans chant for him. He throws a chair in anger. Sting comes out in his suit. Sting wants to have a word in the back but Magnus doesn't want to. Magnus tells Sting that he has had enough. He pulls himself into the ring and tells Sting they see something in him but he doesn't have it in him. Sting tries to give him a pep talk but Magnus cuts him off and says he can't get it done. Sting says Ric Flair gave him a chance and he grabbed the brass ring. Magnus says he grew up watching Flair and Sting and wonders who will put him on the map. Sting says, "Me, at Bound for Glory." They shake hands.
- Austin Aries enters Hogan's room in the back and gives him vegan vitamins. Hogan asks what he wants. Aries says they always haven't seen eye to eye and he appreciates the opportunity last year for Option C. Aries says he knows two Hulk Hogans: Red & Yellow and Black & White. He says he sees no grey area here with Dixie, it is black and white. Hogan says he gets it.
- We go to a video of Hulk's history in TNA.
- Sabin is asked in the back why he isn't going out for Velvet's match. Sabin is condescending and says Velvet is tough and will be fine. He says he has Manik and Aries and Hardy to worry about. He is going to finish his diet soda, sit Indian style in a dark corner and meditate.
- Velvet vs. Brooke is next for a shot at the Knockouts Title at Bound for Glory.
- Kaz and Daniels serenade Roode in their locker room and sing, "He's off the chain. He's in the hall of fame." They say Magnus is crying crocodile tears. They tell Roode he is getting inducted into the Extraordinary Gentlemen's Hall of Fame. Roode is excited. They hug it out.
Knockouts #1 Contenders Match: Brooke Tessmacher vs. Velvet Sky
Brooke is out first followed by Velvet. Lei'D Tapa's music hits before the bell rings. Brooke ducks out of the ring. Velvet charges Tapa in the ring and Tapa takes her head off with a clothesline and then a big boot to the face. Tapa tosses the ref aside and hits a Samoan Drop on Velvet. Tapa screams that this is her ring.
- Back from a break as an unnamed guy gets out of his Maserati and enters what appears to be TNA Headquarters. The camera follows behind and we only see the back of his head. He tells an attractive girl that she is adequate and tosses his jacket on some poor guy's head. He says, "There better be lions" as he enters an office. We see a graphic for "Ethan is Coming."
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/cXdyEB
Cody Rhodes May Buy You A Beer, 20 PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Participants Revealed
Adam Rose On His Artistic Side Dying In WWE
AJ Styles On Wrestling In A WWE Ring In Japan, Watch Styles' Entrance In Tokyo (Videos)
WWE SmackDown Does Bad Number
Jerry Lawler's WWE Suspension Lifted
ROH Star Moose Not Going To WWE For Now Due To 2009 Arrest, Questions Abound About His Next Move
Brock Lesnar Mocks Vince McMahon Claim; Talks PEDs, Being A "Jacked White Boy," Paul Heyman, More
Neville Return Update, The Rock's Movie Sets Record, New Rock - Fast 8 Pic, Triple H - Mike Tyson
Top WWE Superstar Returning For The WWE Draft, Backstage Update On Randy Orton's WWE Status
Roman Reigns Was Ordered To Apologize In Front Of The Locker Room, How Much Suspension Will Cost Him
Brock Lesnar's Great Response To Stephanie McMahon, If Loss Hurts WWE Drawing Power, Another Fight
Randy Orton Return Update, Paul Heyman On If Brock Lesnar Needs To Avenge Goldberg Loss, The Shield
Batista On Arguing With Vince McMahon During Last WWE Run, Triple H And Stephanie Disrespecting Him
Steve Austin Says Current WWE Product Lacks Realism, Suggests Seth Rollins Curb Stomp Angle
Absent WWE Star Returning To The Ring, Historic WCW Nitro Added To WWE Network, Lilian Garcia
Hornswoggle On Why CM Punk Stopped Talking To Him, The Rock Thinking He Was A Make-A-Wish Kid