- Impact begins with a recap of last week. What is next for Aces & 8s? Is this the end for Hulk Hogan in TNA?
- We go to crowd shots from Little Rock.
- AJ Styles' music hits and he comes down in his hood and lone wolf music which changes as he takes off his hood. AJ says he appreciates Hogan trying to smooth things over last week. He says he wants to bury Dixie with every shovel that he has. He says he is here to talk about Bully Ray. He puts over the title match at Bound for Glory. He says he hopes to win the title. Bully Ray's music interrupts and he comes to the ring with Brooke Tessmacher. Bully says Dixie is really in AJ's head. Bully says AJ should "know" he will win not "hope." Bully says AJ has nothing he wants but he wants to take AJ away from the fans. The fans chant for AJ.
Styles says Bully is no different than Dixie. He says Bully uses people and sucks them dry, then kicks them to the curb. Bully takes it as a compliment. Bully tells AJ to pray to any god he believes in because he will send him home without a contract to his miserable wife and kids. AJ tells Bully he better focus on his match tonight. Bully says he doesn't have a match tonight. AJ says Hogan must hate Bully as much as he does because, "Joe is gonna kill you."
- Taz and Mike Tenay discuss what just happened. Magnus faces EGO in a Gauntlet Match later.
- We cut to the back as AJ and Dixie have words. Dixie has security escort AJ out of the building. She says AJ has only one obligation left with TNA.
- Austin Aries has joined commentary as we return from a commercial.
King is out first followed by Sabin and Velvet. He dips and kisses her again on the stage and she wipes her lips, surprised. X Division Champion Manik is out next and Aries says he is the best looking man in this match. Taz laughs. Jeff Hardy makes his entrance.
Manik wants to start off and so does Sabin. Sabin teases and tags King in. King and Manik feel each other out. King stomps him in the corner. Sabin puts his boot on Manik's neck behind the ref's back. Velvet shakes her finger at him and mouths, "Don't do that." Sabin tags in but Manik runs up the ropes and does a hurricanrana on King. Sabin sends him in but Manik does the Spiderman in the ropes. Sabin charges but falls to the floor. Hardy tags in and takes it to King. I didn't see a tag to King. King is busted open again. Hardy hits a splash off the 2nd rope for 2. Manik back in now.
Manik with innovative offense and gets 2 on King. Sabin puts a knee to Manik's back from the apron, King drives his neck across the top rope as he drops to the floor and gets in Aries' face. Aries tells King he better focus on the match. Sabin tags in and puts the boots to Manik with him hung upside down in the corner. Sabin sends Manik into King's boot and tags him. Velvet shakes her head. More quick tags from the heels as they keep the ring cut off from the hot-tag.
Manik creates some space with a boot to the grill of Sabin and a dropkick off the top. Manik makes the hot-tag and Hardy speeds things up against both men. Hardy with a faceplant but Sabin breaks the count. Hardy with a double clothesline. Manik breaks the count off a double team on Hardy. Things break down in the ring. Manik pushes King into Sabin, knocking him off the apron. Hardy hits the Swanton on King for the win.
Winners by pin: Jeff Hardy & Manik
Sabin attacks the men from behind. Aries says he has had enough and charges Sabin in the ring. Sabin escapes with Velvet. Aries challenges Sabin and King to a 4-Way match with Manik and Hardy at BFG. Hardy says he wants to make it an Ultimate X Match.
- Sting and Hogan talk in the back. Sting says this is like when Bischoff went wacko and had his power trip. Hogan says he didn't think anybody could ever be worse that Eric. Sting says he has Hulk's back. Someone delivers Hogan a gift from Dixie. It is the same watch she had given Sting. Sting asks what it means. Hogan says, "Let the games begin."
- Tenay tells Taz it might be a retirement gift. Taz says it is a bribe.
- We go to a video from Last Thursday. Sting tries to talk to Magnus as he ices his knee after his match. Magnus tells Sting he is going to go to Hogan to get EGO in a match and for Sting not to talk him out of it.
- Back from a commercial as Daniels is introduced to the ring followed by Magnus.
Gauntlet Match: Magnus vs. EGO
Magnus takes control early and gets 2. Daniels calls for a time-out but Magnus grabs his leg and hits a clothesline. Daniels gets the advantage and chokes Magus with the tape on his hand. Daniels applies a head scissors in the ropes and goes back to a reverse choke. Daniels goes for a double under-hook but Magnus drops him off his back. Magnus drops Daniels with and clothesline and goes up top but Daniels knocks him off. Daniels misses with a moonsault off the top as Magnus gets his boot up. Magnus wins with a sit-down slam.
Winner by pin: Magnus
Kaz consoles Daniels on the ramp but Magnus goes and brings him in the hard way. Back from a break as we see footage of Magnus manhandling Kazarian at ringside. Kazarian with a big dropkick on Magnus and gets 2. Magnus fights out of the corner and catches Kaz in mid-air and drops him with a powerslam. Magnus flies off the top with an elbow but Kaz gets his foot on the ropes. Magnus goes up top but Kazarian runs up and kicks him in the face. Back and forth. Magnus applies the cloverleaf in the center of the ring and Kaz taps after a few seconds.
Winner by submission: Magnus
Kazarian clips Magnus' knee from behind as he awaits Roode. Roode enters the ring and goes right for the injured leg as we take another break. We're back to action as Roode puts the boots to Magnus on the canvas. We see Roode taking the injured knee apart during the break. Roode with a chop to the chest in the corner and goes right back to focusing on the knee. Roode goes for a figure-4 but Magnus kicks him off. Roode with a knee lift as Magnus gets to his feet. Magnus hits a sit-down slam out of nowhere and gets 2. Magnus goes for the cloverleaf and gets Roode over. Roode winces in pain and clubs at Magnus's hurt knee to break the hold.
Magnus goes up top and pushes Roode off. Magnus flies off for an elbow but Roode moves and puts on a crossface. Magnus drags himself to the ropes but Roode pulls him back to the center and puts on an ankle lock. Magnus taps.
Winner by submission: Bobby Roode
Roode leaves the ring as Magnus struggles to get up. Magnus limps to ringside as fans chant for him. He throws a chair in anger. Sting comes out in his suit. Sting wants to have a word in the back but Magnus doesn't want to. Magnus tells Sting that he has had enough. He pulls himself into the ring and tells Sting they see something in him but he doesn't have it in him. Sting tries to give him a pep talk but Magnus cuts him off and says he can't get it done. Sting says Ric Flair gave him a chance and he grabbed the brass ring. Magnus says he grew up watching Flair and Sting and wonders who will put him on the map. Sting says, "Me, at Bound for Glory." They shake hands.
- Austin Aries enters Hogan's room in the back and gives him vegan vitamins. Hogan asks what he wants. Aries says they always haven't seen eye to eye and he appreciates the opportunity last year for Option C. Aries says he knows two Hulk Hogans: Red & Yellow and Black & White. He says he sees no grey area here with Dixie, it is black and white. Hogan says he gets it.
- We go to a video of Hulk's history in TNA.
- Sabin is asked in the back why he isn't going out for Velvet's match. Sabin is condescending and says Velvet is tough and will be fine. He says he has Manik and Aries and Hardy to worry about. He is going to finish his diet soda, sit Indian style in a dark corner and meditate.
- Velvet vs. Brooke is next for a shot at the Knockouts Title at Bound for Glory.
- Kaz and Daniels serenade Roode in their locker room and sing, "He's off the chain. He's in the hall of fame." They say Magnus is crying crocodile tears. They tell Roode he is getting inducted into the Extraordinary Gentlemen's Hall of Fame. Roode is excited. They hug it out.
Knockouts #1 Contenders Match: Brooke Tessmacher vs. Velvet Sky
Brooke is out first followed by Velvet. Lei'D Tapa's music hits before the bell rings. Brooke ducks out of the ring. Velvet charges Tapa in the ring and Tapa takes her head off with a clothesline and then a big boot to the face. Tapa tosses the ref aside and hits a Samoan Drop on Velvet. Tapa screams that this is her ring.
- Back from a break as an unnamed guy gets out of his Maserati and enters what appears to be TNA Headquarters. The camera follows behind and we only see the back of his head. He tells an attractive girl that she is adequate and tosses his jacket on some poor guy's head. He says, "There better be lions" as he enters an office. We see a graphic for "Ethan is Coming."
- We go to a video package for Gunner & Storm with comments from both as they praise each other.
- Tenay and Taz run down the Bound for Glory card.
- A highlight package for Kurt Angle and the TNA Hall of Fame is shown.
Samoa Joe vs. Bully Ray
Joe is out first followed by Bully Ray with Brooke. Joe takes control with an armbar. Bully reverses and applies a standing headlock. They collide in the center of the ring and neither budges. Joe hits the ropes again and Bully hits him with a reverse elbow and berates him. Bully with a go-behind, Joe unloads with strikes and back Bully into the corner. Joe sends Bully to the opposite corner and charges in for an Enzuigiri.
Bully is cut between the eyes as he grabs his chain and stalks Joe. The ref takes it away and Bully hits a low-blow to Joe behind the ref's back. Back from a break as Bully works Joe over in the corner. Bully misses with an elbow and Joe recovers first. They exchange blows in the center of the ring. Joe goes on a flurry of offense and comes off the 2nd rope with a leg lariat for 2. Bully sends Joe into the ref in the corner. Joe puts Bully in a sleeper and Bully taps immediately. Joe releases to revive the ref. Bully grabs his chain and clocks Joe with it off the ropes. The ref sees it and calls for the bell.
Winner by disqualification: Samoa Joe
Bully shoves Hebner down and tosses Joe out of the ring. Bully rams Joe's head into the announce table and calls for a piledriver on the concrete. He pulls back the padding at ringside and Taz approves. AJ Styles runs down and hops the rail and punches Bully in the face. Security chases AJ in the crowd. AJ celebrates with the fans. Real security tries to keep fans off AJ. LOL.
- Dixie Carter comes to the ring after a break to a "Dixie Sucks" chant. She says she knows that people are not happy with a lot of her decisions. She says fans have no idea about the complexities of business. She says she won't hold it against them as they don't know any better. She invites Hulk Hogan to "our ring."
Hogan comes out in his blue Impact Wrestling shirt. Dixie asks if Hogan is ready to take his career to the next level with her at the helm. She is glad to see Hogan wearing the watch she gave him. She says it is a little something she picked up at Tiffany's. She asks if Hogan is ready to take a ride on the Dixie Train or is he going to make a decision that she knows he is going to regret. Hogan thanks her for the watch and says he has always wanted to be part of a power couple but this is an "amazing offer...for somebody else, not me, because I quit." He drops the mic and walks out of the ring.
Dixie stops him on the ramp but Hogan tells her to let him go. Dixie grabs his arm and gets on her knees and grabs Hogan's leg as he drags her along. Dixie finally lets go as Hogan leaves to the back. Dixie says she didn't want him anyway and that he is fired.
What are your thoughts on the show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.