- Booker T and Sheamus will be appearing at Dollar General this afternoon in Murfreesboro, TN in celebration of Dollar General's 11,000th store opening. They will be signing autographs for the first 300 fans starting at 10:30 a.m.
- WWE presents a live event tonight at the Times Union Center in Albany, NY. Bell time is 7:30pm. World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio will defend his title against Rob Van Dam on the card, while CM Punk will face Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman in a handicap match.
- NXT presents a live event tonight at the Bartow Armory in Bartow, FL. Bell time is 7:30pm. There will also be a meet and greet before the show with Norman Smiley, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey.
- WWE has another event tonight at the Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY. Bell time is 7:30pm. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan headlines the show. The Big Show, The Shield and The Bella Twins are also scheduled to appear.
- We would appreciate a report for any of these shows, so if you are attending one, please send us a report by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/mipHPK
Arena Confirms Status For Tomorrow's WWE RAW
Kevin Nash Endorses The Bullet Club, GFW Richmond Highlights, Cedar Rapids Lineup
Ring Of Honor TV Results (8/30): ROH TV Title Match, Jay Lethal, Jay Briscoe, Cheeseburger In Action
Dudley Boys Work Non-WWE Event This Weekend, Blue Pants Coming To WWE YouTube Series
King Barrett Returns To The UK To Begin Filming For New WWE Studios' Project
Rumor Killer On Sheamus-Themed WWE World Title Belt Going Around
Today In History 8/30: WWE Suspends Wrestlers After Steroid Bust, Fans Turn The Rock Babyface, More
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
Nikki Bella Responds To Reports?, More On WWE's New John Cena Book, Road Warrior Animal Speaks
Video: Fan Incident With Dean Ambrose At WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated)