* Tons of Funk defeated 3MB (Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal). Drew McIntyre was at ringside.
* Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd.
* Naomi and Natayla defeated Brie Bella and Eva Marie. It started off as a dance off and turned into a tag match. Nikki Bella was at ringside. Eva Marie very stiff in the ring. Much better talent in NXT.
* Zack Ryder defeated Big E Langston with a roll up.
* The Wyatt Family defeated The Prime Time Players and R Truth. It appeared Bray Wyatt suffered an injury. He was chasing Darren Young outside the ring and ran into the corner barricade what looked like knee first. Went down, was limping, doctor came over, sat on apron for rest of match, no sister Abigail, was helped to the back by Harper and Rowan pretty quickly.
* CM Punk defeated Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman in a No DQ handicap match. Not much offense from Punk despite the victory, probably due to injuries. Punk did get a few kendo stick shots on Heyman before it was all over.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/5pcLhx
ROH COO Talks Destination America Deal, If Samoa Joe Can Appear On ROH TV,
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Rusev Pulled From Weekend WWE Live Events, The Bella Twins Agree With Eric Young, Dean Ambrose
Video: MVP Talks Ring Of Honor And Destination America, His TNA Status, What He's Working On
John Cena On Using The Springboard Stunner, Giving Talents A Shot At The United States Title, More
Kevin Owens And More On Tonight's WWE SmackDown, WWE Star Turns 29, Ted DiBiase Talks
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?