Santino Marella vs. Fandango
Fandango shoves Santino and we get some comedy from Santino. Fandango fires back and beats him to the mat. Fandango keeps control and drops Santino for a 2 count. Fandango with a big suplex and some posing. Fandango goes to the top but Santino gets to his feet. Fandango lands on his feet but Santino looks to make a comeback. Santino with right hands and a hip toss. Santino drops a headbutt and pulls the Cobra out. Summer gets on the apron and distracts Santino, allowing Fandango to get the win with a roll up.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is talking with Brad Maddox backstage. Heyman shows Maddox footage of CM Punk using a low blow on Ryback at Battleground. Heyman wants something done. Maddox says Ryback already has his rematch at Hell In a Cell. Heyman wants more than that, he calls Punk a cheater. Heyman wants to pick the stipulation for their match. Heyman proposes Punk vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel in a handicap match. Maddox says that isn't fair for Punk. Maddox announces a Beat the Clock Challenge for tonight - Ryback vs. R-Truth and CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel. If Ryback beats the clock, Heyman can pick any stipulation he wants. If Punk wins, then he gets to pick the stipulation.
- Michael Cole talks about how NXT star Xavier Woods has started an online petition to get Big Show re-hired.
- Cole talks about John Cena's return at Hell In a Cell and we get a promo video.
Los Matadores vs. Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes Los Matadores, Fernando and Diego, with El Torito. We go to commercial as they make their entrance.
Back from the break and 3MB have made their way out. McIntyre starts out with Diego. Diego with a top rope hurricanrana and tag to Fernando for some double teaming. Slater tags in and looks to get some offense in but gets sent out to the floor. Torito taunts Slater and Jinder Mahal on the floor. Diego leaps out onto the floor and takes Slater out before bringing him back in the ring. Slater nails a heel kick and stomps away before tagging in Drew for some double teaming. Drew with a 2 count.
Drew keeps control until Fernando turns it around and tags in his brother. Slater also comes in and they go at it. Drew gets sent out to the floor. Diego goes at it with Slater and takes his legs out with a sweep. Diego comes off the top rope and takes Slater out. He tags in his brother for some double teaming and the win.
Winners: Los Matadores
- After the match, Matadores pose with El Torito. Jinder gets on the apron but they bring him and send him to the mat. They lift Jinder up while Torito springboards in and nails a senton on him. Los Matadores and Torito celebrate to end it.
- Back from the break and out comes Triple H with Stephanie McMahon.
Stephanie starts speaking and a "you got knocked out" chant breaks out at Triple H. Stephanie talks about how they've helped Big Show out so much. She says they are selling Show's house and pressing formal charges for assault. Stephanie says the reports of injuries are incorrect because he's The Game, The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin. She says he earned these nicknames, he ruled the Attitude Era with an iron fist and now, he's leading a new era. She says Triple H is WWE. Triple H says rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. He's been COO for two weeks now. He says he put aside his personal needs to make sure WWE was here for each and every one of us into the future. He says nobody likes the boss but he has put up with a lot - walk outs, insubordination, everything else. Triple H says every man has his breaking point and his was last week when he laid unconscious in the ring while fans chanted "yes." A "yes" chant starts up now.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/UjKxQU
WWE Hall Of Famer Mr. Fuji Passes Away, Triple H Comments
Sound Off: Who Will Leave WWE Monday Night RAW With The WWE Universal Championship?
CM Punk On If His Fight Game Is Ready, Nerves Heading Into UFC 203 Debut, How He'll Win
Hulk Hogan On WWE Possibly Signing Eric Young, TNA Was Interested In Signing Kimbo Slice?
Maryse Taunts Daniel Bryan, UFC 203 "Can CM Punk Fight" Promo, Sami Zayn Cameo On UpUpDownDown
More Details On Bo Dallas Being Kicked Off Plane, Seth Rollins Heat With Airport Gate Agents
Zack Sabre Jr. Talks Daniel Bryan Giving Him Advice, Possibly Signing With WWE
CM Punk's Teammate Says Punk Will "Surprise Some People"
Rumors Of WWE Star Getting Kicked Off Plane, Terri Runnels Reveals Which WWE Angle She Hated, More
Former WWE Tag Champions Returning To SmackDown Live?
WWE Superstar Officiates Sasha Banks' Wedding Ceremony
WWE Open To Daniel Bryan Wrestling Again?, WWE Shop Sale, Chris Jericho Anniversary
John Cena - Smackdown News, Why SmackDown Stars Won't Be At WWE RAW For First Time Since Brand Split
WWE Clash Of Champions Poster, Which Twitter Accounts Were Suspended During SummerSlam?, The Revival
Daniel Bryan On His Original WrestleMania 32 Plans, Wanting To Be Cleared To Face Brock Lesnar, CWC
Update On Reports Of More People Watching "NXT: Takeover" Than WWE SummerSlam