Santino Marella vs. Fandango
Fandango shoves Santino and we get some comedy from Santino. Fandango fires back and beats him to the mat. Fandango keeps control and drops Santino for a 2 count. Fandango with a big suplex and some posing. Fandango goes to the top but Santino gets to his feet. Fandango lands on his feet but Santino looks to make a comeback. Santino with right hands and a hip toss. Santino drops a headbutt and pulls the Cobra out. Summer gets on the apron and distracts Santino, allowing Fandango to get the win with a roll up.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is talking with Brad Maddox backstage. Heyman shows Maddox footage of CM Punk using a low blow on Ryback at Battleground. Heyman wants something done. Maddox says Ryback already has his rematch at Hell In a Cell. Heyman wants more than that, he calls Punk a cheater. Heyman wants to pick the stipulation for their match. Heyman proposes Punk vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel in a handicap match. Maddox says that isn't fair for Punk. Maddox announces a Beat the Clock Challenge for tonight - Ryback vs. R-Truth and CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel. If Ryback beats the clock, Heyman can pick any stipulation he wants. If Punk wins, then he gets to pick the stipulation.
- Michael Cole talks about how NXT star Xavier Woods has started an online petition to get Big Show re-hired.
- Cole talks about John Cena's return at Hell In a Cell and we get a promo video.
Los Matadores vs. Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes Los Matadores, Fernando and Diego, with El Torito. We go to commercial as they make their entrance.
Back from the break and 3MB have made their way out. McIntyre starts out with Diego. Diego with a top rope hurricanrana and tag to Fernando for some double teaming. Slater tags in and looks to get some offense in but gets sent out to the floor. Torito taunts Slater and Jinder Mahal on the floor. Diego leaps out onto the floor and takes Slater out before bringing him back in the ring. Slater nails a heel kick and stomps away before tagging in Drew for some double teaming. Drew with a 2 count.
Drew keeps control until Fernando turns it around and tags in his brother. Slater also comes in and they go at it. Drew gets sent out to the floor. Diego goes at it with Slater and takes his legs out with a sweep. Diego comes off the top rope and takes Slater out. He tags in his brother for some double teaming and the win.
Winners: Los Matadores
- After the match, Matadores pose with El Torito. Jinder gets on the apron but they bring him and send him to the mat. They lift Jinder up while Torito springboards in and nails a senton on him. Los Matadores and Torito celebrate to end it.
- Back from the break and out comes Triple H with Stephanie McMahon.
Stephanie starts speaking and a "you got knocked out" chant breaks out at Triple H. Stephanie talks about how they've helped Big Show out so much. She says they are selling Show's house and pressing formal charges for assault. Stephanie says the reports of injuries are incorrect because he's The Game, The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin. She says he earned these nicknames, he ruled the Attitude Era with an iron fist and now, he's leading a new era. She says Triple H is WWE. Triple H says rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. He's been COO for two weeks now. He says he put aside his personal needs to make sure WWE was here for each and every one of us into the future. He says nobody likes the boss but he has put up with a lot - walk outs, insubordination, everything else. Triple H says every man has his breaking point and his was last week when he laid unconscious in the ring while fans chanted "yes." A "yes" chant starts up now.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/UjKxQU
Daniel Bryan Tweets, Mark Henry Talks WWE Run Ending, Rock's Movie Is Now In Top 5 Of All Time
Jim Ross Talks About Tonight's Extreme Rules, If He Thinks Daniel Bryan Will Be There
New WWE Recruit Reveals How Email Led To WWE Tryout, Wanting Match With The Rock
Roman Reigns Says He'd "Whip Steve Austin's A-- And Drink His Beer" If They Wrestled, Dean Ambrose
Bad News Barrett Talks Wanting To Beat Neville To WWE World Title, Being Unlucky At WrestleMania
WWE Tweets About Daniel Bryan Match, Bryan Removed From RAW And SmackDown?, Neville
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Destroyed, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
Goldberg Says He'll Wrestle Again, Comments On If It Will Be For WWE