Pictured: UFC 166: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3 | Send Us Your Photo
For the first time on WrestlingINC.com, we will be providing live, round-by-round coverage of the pay-per-view main card and quick results of the Facebook.com and FOX Sports 1 preliminary card.
Facebook.com Preliminary Fights:
- Kyoji Horiguchi def. Dustin Pague via TKO (strikes) at 3:51 of Round 2.
- Andre Fili def. Jeremy Larsen via TKO (strikes) at 0:53 of Round 2.
- Tony Ferguson def. Mike Rio via Submission (D'Arce choke) at 1:53 of Round 1.
- Adlan Amagov def. TJ Waldburger via KO (strikes) at 3:00 of Round 1.
FOX Sports 1 Preliminary Fights:
- KJ Noons def. George Sotiropoulos via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27) after 3 Rounds.
- Jessica Eye def. Sarah Kaufman via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) after 3 Rounds.
- Hector Lombard def. Nate Marquardt via KO (strikes) at 1:48 of Round 1.
- Tim Boetsch def. CB Dollaway via Split Decision* (30-26, 29-27, 30-26) after 3 Rounds.
* - Dollaway lost a point in the third round for two eye-pokes. Both appeared to be accidental, yet the referee took a point on the second one.
UFC 166: "Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3" Pay-Per-View Fights:
The pay-per-view card opens with flyweight action. From this point on we will be providing detailed, round-by-round results of each fight. Make sure to refresh this page every few minutes for the latest update.
John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague
Round 1: The first round of the pay-per-view card opens with Dodson and Montague touching gloves. Dodson is utilizing quick footwork and a solid jab early on. Dodson lands a solid overhand left that finds the mark. Nice leg kick by Montague. Dodson answers back. Dodson wings another big overhand left that is partially blocked by Montague. Dodson fakes another big left and scores with the right. Montague is pumping his jab out now and attempting to close the distance on Dodson. Dodson is again using good footwork and circling well. Dodson scores with another solid left hand. We're half-way through the round now and the crowd is getting restless. Dodson drops Montague with a huge left. Dodson hoists Montague up and slams him down hard. Dodson lands a vicious combination of punches as Montague is up against the cage. Montague manages to weather the storm and he appears to have survived a near finish. Montague lands a decent punch of his own now. Dodson lands another bomb. Joe Rogan is putting over the recovery time of Montague. One minute left in the opening frame. Dodson lands a huge shot and Montague does a Ric Flair-flop on his face. He's out. Dodson with a huge first round knockout. Mike Goldberg says it was the third fastest first-round knockout in flyweight history.
John Dodson def. Darrell Montague via KO (punch) at 4:13 of Round 1.
After opening the show with the little guys, it's time for our first big-boy fight of the evening. The heavyweights are next up, with Gabriel Gonzaga and Shawn Jordan heading to the cage.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/7K0v1V
Serena Talks About Showing Up On TNA, New TNA Breakdown Video, TNA Stars On Last Meal
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Lucha Underground, Live Coverage And Your Feedback
WWE NXT Live Viewing Party
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Says He'd Be Interested In WWE
Famous Wrestling School Makes Unique Offer To Tough Enough Contestants
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement