WWE Monday Night RAW Results - New Tag Title #1 Contenders, Big Show's Big Rig, More
Bryan with a backslide for 2. More back and forth. Bryan nails a clothesline and the corner dropkick. Bryan climbs up with a big hurricanrana for a 2 count. Bryan with a kick to the chest and an elbow in the corner. Ambrose throws Bryan off the top. Bryan runs right back and Ambrose nails a spinebuster for 2. Bryan dumps Ambrose out to the floor. Bryan runs the ropes and nails a suicide dive. Bryan with a missile dropkick and more kicks to the chest. Bryan misses the roundhouse and Ambrose rolls him up. Bryan turns that into a Yes Lock for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
- Up next, CM Punk will speak. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk to a big pop.
Punk speaks from the stage and talks about the Cell match at Sunday's pay-per-view. Punk says he will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Punk says he plans to put Ryback to sleep and then go to work on Paul Heyman. Punk says Heyman will find out what it is to be extreme. Punk's music hits and that's it.
- Triple H is backstage talking with Vickie Guerrero. He tells her not to screw something up. Stephanie and Triple H walk in their office and Shawn Michaels is there. Stephanie is on the phone asking for security to hurry here because of Big Show. HBK asks if he thinks Bryan can't become WWE Champion. Triple H runs down Bryan's look. Shawn says people said the same thing about both of them years ago. Stephanie says they still can't figure out how Big Show got a video on the big screen earlier. Stephanie says things have changed. Shawn says he has noticed and it's a shame. Shawn says at least one of them hasn't grown up. He rushes off to have some fun.
Santino Marella vs. Heath Slater
Santino Marella, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali are out next. They're dressed as Elvis impersonators. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Santino is in the ring with 3MB. Heath Slater and Santino do some comedy to start the match. Lots of stalling, trash talking and attempts at comedy here. Slater goes to work on Santino and hits shoulder thrusts in the corner. Slater with a 2 count. Slater keeps control and works Santino over around the ring. Santino moves and Slater hits the ring post. Santino with right hands and a hip toss. Santino drops a headbutt and pulls out the Cobra, which is also dressed as Elvis. Slater kicks him and turns it around. Slater goes to the corner but Santino hits him with the Cobra on the way down for the win.
Winner: Santino Marella
- After the match, Santino Elvis stands on the announcers table and says there's only one King of Memphis - Jerry Lawler. Everyone chants for Lawler as he stands on the table with Santino. Lawler does a bit of Elvis impersonating as do Hornswoggle and Khali.
- Fans voted on WWE.com to see a match simulated in WWE 2K14 and they chose CM Punk vs. The Undertaker from WrestleMania 29. We see footage of the match in the game.
- Randy Orton is walking backstage as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage from earlier where Big Show appeared on the big screen to interrupt Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Cole called it a rogue satellite feed.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and our first comes Dolph Ziggler. His opponent Randy Orton is out next.
They lock up and go to the corner. They break and go to the floor to regroup as fans chant for both of them. They come back in and Orton goes to work on Ziggler. Orton throws Ziggler back to the floor and follows. They come back in the ring but go right back out. Ziggler rams Orton into the barrier and wails away. Orton turns it around and rolls Ziggler back in after sending him into the ring post. Ziggler makes a comeback inside the ring. Orton ducks a right hand and drops Ziggler with a backbreaker for 2.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/vMlfdX