Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We're live from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN as Triple H makes his way out to the ring with Stephanie McMahon. We see footage from where Daniel Bryan gave Big Show tickets to Friday's SmackDown and knocked out Brad Maddox.
Stephanie speaks and says the fans are just jealous as they boo. She talks about Sunday's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view and talks about some of the matches. Triple H talks about Shawn Michaels being the special referee. Triple H says the fans trust Shawn and so does he. Triple H trusts Shawn because he respects Shawn more than any other man in WWE. Big Show appears on the big screen and yells about respect. He says Triple H and Stephanie don't know the meaning of the word. Stephanie goes ringside to get Show pulled from the big screen while Triple H argues with him. Triple H calls him a loser and talks about how he's broke. Triple H says Big Show is done and he's glad he's done. Big Show asks Triple H if he's mad Show is suing him for the dollars remaining on his contract and other things. Big Show asks if Triple H woke up on the wrong side of the bed and takes a knock at Stephanie. She tells him to shut up. Show fires back and tells her to shut her mouth. Stephanie counts down from 3 and Big Show is cut off from the big screen. Triple H calls him the man formerly known as Big Show. Triple H brings out Dean Ambrose but Daniel Bryan's music hits instead and out he comes.
Bryan dances around the ring chanting "yes!" as Stephanie and Triple H look at him from the ring. We go to commercial.
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose
Back from the break and WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose is making his way out. They lock up and go at it. Bryan drops Ambrose with a dropkick. Ambrose comes back with chops to the chest. Bryan turns it around in the corner with chops of his own. Bryan with kicks in the corner now.
More back and forth. Bryan nails another nice dropkick and covers for 2. Bryan works on the shoulder and hits Ambrose with more kicks. Bryan with more kicks but he misses a dropkick. Ambrose drops a forearm to the face and covers for 2. Ambrose with more offense and a 2 count. They end up on the floor and Bryan leaps off the apron but moves. Ambrose lays Bryan out with a clothesline on the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bryan is trying to make a comeback in the ring but Ambrose stops him with a knee to the gut. Ambrose with a kick to the head, some shots to the gut and then a dropkick to the chest for a 2 count. Ambrose with a headlock now. Bryan tries for a counter but Ambrose blocks it and backdrops Bryan for 2. Ambrose with a head scissors now. Bryan turns it around and applies a surfboard submission. Ambrose breaks it and Bryan gets caught in the eye. Bryan fights back from the apron and goes to the top. Ambrose cuts him off and climbs up for a superplex. Ambrose nails it and covers for a 2 count. Ambrose with another headlock now.
Bryan with a backslide for 2. More back and forth. Bryan nails a clothesline and the corner dropkick. Bryan climbs up with a big hurricanrana for a 2 count. Bryan with a kick to the chest and an elbow in the corner. Ambrose throws Bryan off the top. Bryan runs right back and Ambrose nails a spinebuster for 2. Bryan dumps Ambrose out to the floor. Bryan runs the ropes and nails a suicide dive. Bryan with a missile dropkick and more kicks to the chest. Bryan misses the roundhouse and Ambrose rolls him up. Bryan turns that into a Yes Lock for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
- Up next, CM Punk will speak. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk to a big pop.
Punk speaks from the stage and talks about the Cell match at Sunday's pay-per-view. Punk says he will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Punk says he plans to put Ryback to sleep and then go to work on Paul Heyman. Punk says Heyman will find out what it is to be extreme. Punk's music hits and that's it.
- Triple H is backstage talking with Vickie Guerrero. He tells her not to screw something up. Stephanie and Triple H walk in their office and Shawn Michaels is there. Stephanie is on the phone asking for security to hurry here because of Big Show. HBK asks if he thinks Bryan can't become WWE Champion. Triple H runs down Bryan's look. Shawn says people said the same thing about both of them years ago. Stephanie says they still can't figure out how Big Show got a video on the big screen earlier. Stephanie says things have changed. Shawn says he has noticed and it's a shame. Shawn says at least one of them hasn't grown up. He rushes off to have some fun.
Santino Marella vs. Heath Slater
Santino Marella, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali are out next. They're dressed as Elvis impersonators. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Santino is in the ring with 3MB. Heath Slater and Santino do some comedy to start the match. Lots of stalling, trash talking and attempts at comedy here. Slater goes to work on Santino and hits shoulder thrusts in the corner. Slater with a 2 count. Slater keeps control and works Santino over around the ring. Santino moves and Slater hits the ring post. Santino with right hands and a hip toss. Santino drops a headbutt and pulls out the Cobra, which is also dressed as Elvis. Slater kicks him and turns it around. Slater goes to the corner but Santino hits him with the Cobra on the way down for the win.
Winner: Santino Marella
- After the match, Santino Elvis stands on the announcers table and says there's only one King of Memphis - Jerry Lawler. Everyone chants for Lawler as he stands on the table with Santino. Lawler does a bit of Elvis impersonating as do Hornswoggle and Khali.
- Fans voted on WWE.com to see a match simulated in WWE 2K14 and they chose CM Punk vs. The Undertaker from WrestleMania 29. We see footage of the match in the game.
- Randy Orton is walking backstage as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see footage from earlier where Big Show appeared on the big screen to interrupt Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Cole called it a rogue satellite feed.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and our first comes Dolph Ziggler. His opponent Randy Orton is out next.
They lock up and go to the corner. They break and go to the floor to regroup as fans chant for both of them. They come back in and Orton goes to work on Ziggler. Orton throws Ziggler back to the floor and follows. They come back in the ring but go right back out. Ziggler rams Orton into the barrier and wails away. Orton turns it around and rolls Ziggler back in after sending him into the ring post. Ziggler makes a comeback inside the ring. Orton ducks a right hand and drops Ziggler with a backbreaker for 2.
Orton keeps Ziggler on the mat. Ziggler turns it around with a neckbreaker and an elbow drop. Orton dodges the Fameasser. Ziggler keeps control and hits it for a close 2 count. Orton catches Ziggler in the corner and tosses him overhead. Ziggler lands hard on his neck and shoulder. Orton with the draping DDT from the second rope. Ziggler blocks a RKO with a huge dropkick. Orton blocks Zig Zag and nails a RKO for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
- We get another return promo for John Cena.
- Still to come, the Hell In a Cell contract signing. Back to commercial.
AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka vs. The Bella Twins
We go to the ring and out comes Tamina Snuka with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. Their opponents The Bella Twins are out next.
Tamina and Brie go at it to start the match. Tamina slams Brie on her face and pulls her hair. Nikki tags in and they double team Tamina, taking her knees out. Nikki drops Tamina for a 2 count. Nikki with a takedown. Tamina counters and sends Nikki out to the floor, clutching her leg that was previously injured. Tamina continues the assault on Nikki and suplexes her. Tamina with a knee drop and a 1 count. Tamina with another hold on the mat.
Tamina keeps control and knocks Brie off the apron. Another choke on the ropes. Tamina with a pair of scoop slams. Tamina slams Nikki by her hair and tags in AJ. AJ covers Nikki for a 2 count. AJ with a headlock now. AJ works Nikki over and stomps away in the corner. Nikki moves, AJ hits the corner and in comes Brie. Brie unloads on AJ and elbows her to the mat. Brie with a missile dropkick and a 2 count. They trade kicks and AJ slams Brie by her hair. Brie counters with a half crab. She breaks it to knock Tamina off the apron. Brie drops AJ with a knee to the gut. Brie charges with a knee to the head but Tamina pushes AJ out of the way and takes it. Brie turns around and drops AJ for the win.
Winners: The Bella Twins
- More hype for Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio. We get the YouTube video looking at Del Rio's cross armbreaker.
- Renee Young is backstage. She shows us footage of Paul Heyman, Ryback and Curtis Axel from SmackDown. Now she's live with the group. Heyman doesn't seem too worried about the Cell match on Sunday but he is losing his mind. Heyman says he's in control, the same way he's controlled Punk all these years. The same way he controls his monster Ryback. Heyman says Punk can't get past Ryback which means he can't get his hands on him. Big E Langston walks up and Renee leaves. Ryback asks where Big E's manners are. Axel has words with him. Big E and Axel come face to face. They tease a match but Heyman says Axel doesn't fight for free.
- We get a promo video looking at the history between Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels.
- The lights flicker, Bray Wyatt lights the lantern and The Wyatt Family makes their way out as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and their opponents are The Miz and Kofi Kingston. Rowan and Harper dominate early on. The Wyatts keep Miz grounded in their corner as Bray looks on from ringside. Lots of tags and power moves from Rowan and Harper.
Miz finally knocks Rowan off the apron but Harper nails him with a big slam for a close 2 count. Kofi tries to come in but Harper just stares him down while Kofi runs his mouth. Miz with a jawbreaker and a kick to the face. Harper stops the tag but Miz kicks him back. Kofi finally tags in and springboards onto Harper. Rowan gets knocked off the apron. Harper catches Kofi in mid-air but Kofi keeps control. Kofi with a big hurricanrana. Kofi continues to unload and hits a crossbody for 2 as Rowan breaks the pin. Rowan gets crotched on the top rope and sent to the floor. Kofi rolls Harper up for 2. Rowan takes Trouble In Paradise. Kofi turns around to a huge clothesline from Harper for the win.
Winners: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
- After the match, Bray nods in approval at Harper. Harper goes back to work on Kofi. Miz runs in for the save but Rowan comes in. Miz fights them both off but Rowan drops him and goes down also. Harper tosses Kofi out to the floor and he lands hard. They hold Miz against the ropes as Bray enters the ring. Bray asks Miz if he believes in the creator, life after death. Bray says he does but he's not here to convince Miz that hell is a real thing. He's just here to lead Miz to the gates. Follow the buzzards. Bray laughs and drops the mic. The lights go out and we go to commercial.
Curtis Axel vs. Big E Langston
Back from the break and Paul Heyman, Ryback and WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel are making their way out for a non-title match. Out next comes Big E Langston.
Before the match can even start, Axel goes to attack but Big E tackles him and unloads. Ryback makes the save and they beat Big E down. Big E almost holds his own but they tumble out to the floor. Ryback pulls Big E off and holds him while Axel takes shots. The 2 on 1 beatdown continues as Heyman looks on. Big E fights them off again but Axel nails him from behind. Ryback holds Big E as Axel charges but Big E still fights them off. Heyman hits Big E with a kendo stick shot from behind. Big E grabs it and backs Heyman up. Ryback makes the save and nails Big E with a clothesline. Punk runs down with a kendo stick and makes the save for Big E. Heyman runs and hides behind the announcers. Vickie Guerrero comes out and we have a tag team match.
CM Punk and Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel and Ryback
Vickie walks off as we get ready for a tag match. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Big E is in control of Axel. Punk tags in for some double teaming. Punk and Big E keep Axel near their corner. Ryback comes in and goes at it with Punk. Ryback rams Punk into the corner with shoulder thrusts. Ryback takes control and beats Punk around. Ryback drops a big leg drop and covers for 2. Ryback slams Punk and tags in Axel. Axel comes off the top and crashes down on Punk for a 2 count. Axel with a headlock now. Punk turns it around and nails a crossbody for a 2 count. Axel knocks him right back down with a clothesline.
Ryback comes back in to beat Punk up some more. Punk with a roll up for 2. Ryback runs over Punk with a big boot and covers for another pin attempt. Heyman cheers Ryback on as he has Punk in a hold from behind. Punk fights out with elbows but Ryback connects with a knee to the gut. Punk counters a big slam and drops Ryback with a roundhouse kick. Big E and Axel tag in. Big E unloads on Axel and runs over him with a big splash. Big E runs the ropes and hits another big splash. He takes his straps down. Ryback runs in but Punk clotheslines him. Big E runs over Ryback and Punk clotheslines him to the floor. Big E hits the Big Ending on Axel for the win.
Winners: CM Punk and Big E Langston
- After the match, Punk chases Heyman at ringside. Heyman runs through the crowd and Punk follows. Heyman runs off and Punk gets the crowd hype as his music hits. Punk goes up into the crowd to celebrate with fans.
- We get a segment with R-Truth selling merchandise for WWE Shop. Use promo code "truth" for 20% off tonight.
- Still to come, the contract signing for Hell In a Cell. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Tensai is in the ring with Brodus Clay, Cameron and Noami. Out next comes Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Zeb joins the announcers for commentary. Lots of back and forth to start the match. Swagger takes control of Tensai and works him over.
Cesaro comes in but Tensai backdrops him and tags in Clay. Clay works on Cesaro but Cesaro drops him with an elbow. Cesaro grabs Clay for the Cesaro Swing and swings him around. Swagger tags in and knocks Tensai off the apron. Swagger with the Patriot Lock on Clay for the win.
Winners: Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
- After the match, Colter comes in the ring and cuts a promo against El Matadores. Colter has a new bull whip he's looking to use.
- Back from the break and Big E Langston vs. Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental Title is announced for the Hell In a Cell pre-show.
- We get another video for John Cena's return, this time looking back at his career since arriving in WWE.
- We see footage from SmackDown where Alberto Del Rio had words for Cena and attacked Josh Mathews.
#1 Contender's Match: The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Goldust and Cody Rhodes for commentary. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and. The winners of this one will get a title shot at Hell In a Cell. The Shield is out first followed by The Usos. Seth Rollins goes at it with one of the Usos early on. Uso nails a big splash at ringside as Dean Ambrose looks on. Rollins tags to Roman Reigns and they beat Uso down in the corner. Reigns with an elbow to the face for a 2 count.
Usos turns it around on Reigns and do the double team. Reigns and Rollins turn it right back around and keep Uso near their corner. Uso fights them both off and drops Rollins with a shoulder. Uso misses a splash and lands on the ropes. Rollins covers for a 2 count. Uso ends up on the floor and gets dropped face first over the apron. Reigns brings Uso back in and keeps him grounded. More back and forth now. Rollins distracts as Reigns knocks Uso off the apron and into the announce table. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins is in control of Uso. Reigns tags back in for more double teaming. Reigns with a big suplex for a 2 count. Uso blocks a Samoan Drop from Reigns and lays him out but they both go down and wait to make tags. Rollins comes in and stops the Usos from tagging. Uso dumps Rollins out to the floor but Reigns tagged himself in. Back and forth now. Reigns goes down after a big enziguri. The other Uso tags in and hits a big splash on Reigns for 2. Uso with a super kick and a right hand. Rollins comes off the top but gets caught. Uso and Rollins tumble out to the floor. Reigns and the other Uso go at it now. Uso drops Reigns with a clothesline. Reigns nails him in mid-air with a big shoulder. Reigns covers for 2 as the pin is broken up. All four men are in the ring now. Rollins gets caught in a big Samoan Drop. Reigns dumps one Uso to the floor and powerslams the other. Reigns goes for a spear but Uso moves and he hits the ring post. Uso drops Reigns and leaps off the top but Reigns gets his knees up. Ambrose shoves Cody at ringside. Goldust attacks him and they brawl. Rollins gets involved. Uso also gets involved. A huge brawl breaks out with all three teams at ringside and the bell is called. The Shield bring Goldust in the ring and triple team him. The Usos and Cody hit the ring and the brawl continues. Goldust and Cody send Reigns to the floor. The Usos send Rollins to the floor. Cody and Goldust stand in the ring with The Usos. The Usos music hits as The Shield exits through the crowd. Goldust and Cody hold their titles and staredown with the Usos.
- Up next, the big contract signing. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Justin Roberts introduces Triple H and Stephanie McMahon to preside over the Hell In a Cell contract signing. The ring is set up for a typical contract signing. Randy Orton is out next followed by Daniel Bryan. Out next comes the special referee Shawn Michaels.
Triple H gives Shawn a grand introduction and out he comes to a big pop. Stephanie welcomes us to the signing. As the face of WWE, Orton is allowed to speak first. He gives credit to Bryan for coming right back after getting beat down each week. Orton says Bryan won't be getting right back up after the beating at Hell In a Cell. Orton says he has survived The Undertaker at Hell In a Cell, he's beaten Cena and Sheamus inside the Cell. Orton says Bryan has no idea what he's getting into. Orton is going to make sure Bryan's first Hell In a Cell will be his last. Orton signs the contract.
Bryan says he expects threats like that from Orton. Bryan says we all know if it weren't for The Authority, he would be standing here as the WWE Champion. Fans start a "yes!" chant. Bryan says they both know he is capable of smashing in the so-called face of WWE. Bryan has two words for us... no, not quite. Bryan says thank you. He thanks Orton for pushing him and allowing him to prove he's more than a B+ player. He thanks Orton for exposing himself as a patsy and exposing Stephanie and Triple H as the narcissistic spoiled brats that they are. Bryan signs the contract. Triple H says he's seen guys like Bryan come and go - Edge, Rob Van Dam, Chris Jericho. Triple H says they were talented but not the one. Triple H says if any of those guys had been the face of WWE back in the day, we all would be working for Ted Turner now. Triple H says Bryan might prove to the world that all he is is a B+ player by stepping inside the Cell. Bryan says Triple H talks a big game behind his suit. He challenges Bryan to wrestle him. Triple H says Bryan doesn't even know what's going on. Triple H says if he does return, which he's capable of doing, it's going to be a star like The Undertaker, The Rock or Brock Lesnar. It sure as hell wouldn't be Daniel Bryan. Triple H fights A+ players because they want to fight a star. Triple H wouldn't waste his time fighting someone like Bryan. He says Shawn Michaels should have never wasted his time training Bryan. HBK speaks up and says Bryan is very good and he didn't waste his time. Fans cheer.
HBK asks what has happened to Triple H... the guy who rode the tank into WCW, the guy who played strip poker on TV. HBK doesn't care if he trained Bryan or if Triple H is COO. Fans voted for HBK to crown a new WWE Champion and that's what he's going to do. Orton says he told Triple H, he warned him HBK had an agenda against Orton. Triple H comes face to face with HBK. Triple H says at the end of the day, Shawn will do what's right. HBK says he's right, he's going to do what's right for the business he and the fans love. HBK asks what Triple H has against Bryan - his size, his grotesque beard, the fact that he marches to his own beat? Or is it because everything Triple H has thrown at him, it's turned out that Bryan proved Triple H wrong? Fans start chanting "yes" again. Orton tells Bryan he can't beat him, it shows in his eyes. Orton starts chanting "yes" and fans chant "no." It looks like a fight is breaking out when we see a big rig truck pull up out back. Big Show is driving it. Show drives the big rig through the backstage area and out into the arena. Show honks the horn as everyone looks on shocked from the ring and the fans pop. Fans chant "yes." Show signals for Orton to turn around and he does. Bryan lays Orton out as fans chant "yes" and Bryan leaves the ring. Triple H looks on as Big Show climbs up on the truck. Bryan's music hits and we get replays. RAW goes off the air with Bryan standing on top of Show's big rig chanting with the fans.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.