- WWE will return to Montreal on January 12th, 2014 for a live event. Tickets go on sale this Saturday.
- WWE recently ran a poll asking fans who is the most intimidating Diva ever. The choices were Tamina Snuka, Chyna, Beth Phoenix, Kharma, Nicole Bass, Luna Vachon, Sensational Sherri, Aja Kong, Bull Nakano and Mae Young. With over 283,000 votes cast, Kharma has 99% of the vote. The other 1% goes to Chyna. Kharma reacted on Twitter:
"Well it certainly left me speechless #99%"
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/cx8sbm
What Was JBL's Announcement?, Roddy Piper Tribute Song, WWE Stock Jumps, George Barrios, Ballers
Rey Mysterio On How Much Longer He Can Go, The Biggest Reason He Left WWE, Life After WWE, More
WWE Tough Enough Live Viewing Party
NJPW G1 Climax Tournament Results: Day 9-10 Tournament Matches, Full Standings, Nakamura, AJ Styles
Brooke Hogan Talks Hulk's Racist Rant, Why He Made Those Comments, Being "An Easy Target"
How Did Last Night's WWE RAW Viewership Do Without John Cena On The Show?
Steve Austin Has Words For Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk Hogan Jokes About Running For President
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Six-Man Main Event, Paul Heyman And Brock Lesnar, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Why Kane Was Written Out Of Storylines, New Details On WWE Movie With Dolph Ziggler,
Sexy Star Nude Photoshoot Video, Lucha Underground - Dario Cueto Note, Shelton Benjamin - GFW Video