* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz. There were cheers and boos for both before the match. Miz started working a fair match, but turned heel on Kingston after a while. The crowd hardly seemed to notice though.
* The Real Americans defeated Los Matadores. Antonio Cesaro was cheered a lot of course, and most of the audience joined the "We the People" catchphrase (which makes me suspect that most didn't have a clue what it means, thus don't follow the storylines). It was very weird to have Cesaro do such a gimmick at home. I loved the "Hopp Schwiiz" ("Go Switzerland") chants from the crowd though; guess Cesaro was the only one in the ring who knew what was going on. Los Matadores were booed badly. The Real Americans clearly worked as faces, including the referee missing a much-needed tag etc.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Santino Marella defeated Fandango. This was a comedy match. Fans were supposed to vote on Twitter if it should be a dance-off or a match; match won with 53%. The reaction to Fandango was rather lame compared to last year.
* Damien Sandow defeated Dolph Ziggler. Probably the best match of the night. Sandow cut a short promo before the match. Good reactions for both of them with dueling "Damien Sandow" - "Sandow sucks" chants.
* WWE Champion Randy Orton defeated The Big Show to retain the title. Orton had a bandage on his arm, I'm not sure if that was legit or selling the beat-down from RAW, or just a new tattoo. ;) Big Show basically had the match won when Kane's music hit and he distracted Show so Orton could win with the RKO. After the match, Kane congratulated Orton. Then the Shield came out and destroyed Big Show until he made a miraculous comeback and laid out Shield and Orton all by himself with no babyface run-in. Kane backed away after a short stare-down with Show.
- The hall looked pretty empty. The floor was pretty much filled (even though there would have been room for more seats), the stands were basically empty in the back and sparsely filled on both sides with the upper levels were tarped off.
- The crowd was rather quiet compared to other shows. No "yes" chants, no Cena chants. There were two/three noisy smark groups that were a bit annoying at times.
- Before the intermission, Justin Roberts announced that they are looking forward to returning to Zurich "in the near future," but did not give a date.
- There was no mention of Eddie Guerrero.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/OIcjnW
Bret Hart Reacts To "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death
New Details Revealed On WWE DVD Projects For Owen Hart And The Undertaker
Vince McMahon's Favorite WWE Tough Enough Competitor, More On WWE Wanting ZZ Gone
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash
Video: WWE's Scott Stanford And "Mean" Gene Okerlund Remember "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Robert Gibson Talks Training Cody Rhodes, Being Underpaid In The NWA, Teaming With Dusty Rhodes
How Alicia Fox's Concussion Happened, WWE Officials Impressed With AAA Star, RAW Attendance
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown