* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz. There were cheers and boos for both before the match. Miz started working a fair match, but turned heel on Kingston after a while. The crowd hardly seemed to notice though.
* The Real Americans defeated Los Matadores. Antonio Cesaro was cheered a lot of course, and most of the audience joined the "We the People" catchphrase (which makes me suspect that most didn't have a clue what it means, thus don't follow the storylines). It was very weird to have Cesaro do such a gimmick at home. I loved the "Hopp Schwiiz" ("Go Switzerland") chants from the crowd though; guess Cesaro was the only one in the ring who knew what was going on. Los Matadores were booed badly. The Real Americans clearly worked as faces, including the referee missing a much-needed tag etc.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Santino Marella defeated Fandango. This was a comedy match. Fans were supposed to vote on Twitter if it should be a dance-off or a match; match won with 53%. The reaction to Fandango was rather lame compared to last year.
* Damien Sandow defeated Dolph Ziggler. Probably the best match of the night. Sandow cut a short promo before the match. Good reactions for both of them with dueling "Damien Sandow" - "Sandow sucks" chants.
* WWE Champion Randy Orton defeated The Big Show to retain the title. Orton had a bandage on his arm, I'm not sure if that was legit or selling the beat-down from RAW, or just a new tattoo. ;) Big Show basically had the match won when Kane's music hit and he distracted Show so Orton could win with the RKO. After the match, Kane congratulated Orton. Then the Shield came out and destroyed Big Show until he made a miraculous comeback and laid out Shield and Orton all by himself with no babyface run-in. Kane backed away after a short stare-down with Show.
- The hall looked pretty empty. The floor was pretty much filled (even though there would have been room for more seats), the stands were basically empty in the back and sparsely filled on both sides with the upper levels were tarped off.
- The crowd was rather quiet compared to other shows. No "yes" chants, no Cena chants. There were two/three noisy smark groups that were a bit annoying at times.
- Before the intermission, Justin Roberts announced that they are looking forward to returning to Zurich "in the near future," but did not give a date.
- There was no mention of Eddie Guerrero.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/OIcjnW
WWE NXT Live Coverage, Results, And Your Feedback
Dixie Carter, Billy Corgan, And Bob Ryder Comment On ROH Debuting With Destination America
New Japan Pro Wrestling Best Of The Super Juniors Nights 4 & 5 Results: Liger, Current Standings
More Backstage News On Today's TNA Conference Call With Dixie Carter And The TNA Roster
Will Samoa Joe's WWE Deal Keep Him Off ROH TV?, Rumor On ROH Airing After TNA, Destination America
Vitor Belfort On If He's Retiring, UFC 187 Salaries Revealed, Belfort Challenged By Middleweight
News On Today's TNA Conference Call, If TNA Officials Addressed Destination America Status
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Dean Ambrose Arrested, John Cena Defends, More
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Takes New Shot At CM Punk On Shop Site?, Chris Jericho Hacked Again, New Name For NXT Group
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star