* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz. There were cheers and boos for both before the match. Miz started working a fair match, but turned heel on Kingston after a while. The crowd hardly seemed to notice though.
* The Real Americans defeated Los Matadores. Antonio Cesaro was cheered a lot of course, and most of the audience joined the "We the People" catchphrase (which makes me suspect that most didn't have a clue what it means, thus don't follow the storylines). It was very weird to have Cesaro do such a gimmick at home. I loved the "Hopp Schwiiz" ("Go Switzerland") chants from the crowd though; guess Cesaro was the only one in the ring who knew what was going on. Los Matadores were booed badly. The Real Americans clearly worked as faces, including the referee missing a much-needed tag etc.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Santino Marella defeated Fandango. This was a comedy match. Fans were supposed to vote on Twitter if it should be a dance-off or a match; match won with 53%. The reaction to Fandango was rather lame compared to last year.
* Damien Sandow defeated Dolph Ziggler. Probably the best match of the night. Sandow cut a short promo before the match. Good reactions for both of them with dueling "Damien Sandow" - "Sandow sucks" chants.
* WWE Champion Randy Orton defeated The Big Show to retain the title. Orton had a bandage on his arm, I'm not sure if that was legit or selling the beat-down from RAW, or just a new tattoo. ;) Big Show basically had the match won when Kane's music hit and he distracted Show so Orton could win with the RKO. After the match, Kane congratulated Orton. Then the Shield came out and destroyed Big Show until he made a miraculous comeback and laid out Shield and Orton all by himself with no babyface run-in. Kane backed away after a short stare-down with Show.
- The hall looked pretty empty. The floor was pretty much filled (even though there would have been room for more seats), the stands were basically empty in the back and sparsely filled on both sides with the upper levels were tarped off.
- The crowd was rather quiet compared to other shows. No "yes" chants, no Cena chants. There were two/three noisy smark groups that were a bit annoying at times.
- Before the intermission, Justin Roberts announced that they are looking forward to returning to Zurich "in the near future," but did not give a date.
- There was no mention of Eddie Guerrero.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/OIcjnW
The New Day Debuts A New Chant, WWE Main Event Match Goes Long, Fans On John Cena - Seth Rollins
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
New Shirt Released For Ailing Legend, Jimmy Uso And Naomi Tour Stadium, Kurt Angle Set For Q&A Tour
John Cena WWE Tough Enough Promo, Los Matadores Win Dark Match, RAW Twitter TV Ratings, RAW Top 10
Did WWE Print The "Cesaro Section" Signs At Last Night's RAW?, More Signs On SmackDown This Week
Total Divas Recap: Alicia/Wade Drama, Paige Argues With Nikki, John Cena, More
Full Episode Of Tough Talk: Latest Elimination, Paige Wants To Punch Miz, Daniel Bryan Scolds, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Six-Man Main Event, Paul Heyman And Brock Lesnar, More
Why Kane Was Written Out Of Storylines, New Details On WWE Movie With Dolph Ziggler,
Sexy Star Nude Photoshoot Video, Lucha Underground - Dario Cueto Note, Shelton Benjamin - GFW Video
Big Angle With Paul Heyman And Brock Lesnar On RAW
Huge Title Match Set For WWE SummerSlam