* Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz. There were cheers and boos for both before the match. Miz started working a fair match, but turned heel on Kingston after a while. The crowd hardly seemed to notice though.
* The Real Americans defeated Los Matadores. Antonio Cesaro was cheered a lot of course, and most of the audience joined the "We the People" catchphrase (which makes me suspect that most didn't have a clue what it means, thus don't follow the storylines). It was very weird to have Cesaro do such a gimmick at home. I loved the "Hopp Schwiiz" ("Go Switzerland") chants from the crowd though; guess Cesaro was the only one in the ring who knew what was going on. Los Matadores were booed badly. The Real Americans clearly worked as faces, including the referee missing a much-needed tag etc.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Santino Marella defeated Fandango. This was a comedy match. Fans were supposed to vote on Twitter if it should be a dance-off or a match; match won with 53%. The reaction to Fandango was rather lame compared to last year.
* Damien Sandow defeated Dolph Ziggler. Probably the best match of the night. Sandow cut a short promo before the match. Good reactions for both of them with dueling "Damien Sandow" - "Sandow sucks" chants.
* WWE Champion Randy Orton defeated The Big Show to retain the title. Orton had a bandage on his arm, I'm not sure if that was legit or selling the beat-down from RAW, or just a new tattoo. ;) Big Show basically had the match won when Kane's music hit and he distracted Show so Orton could win with the RKO. After the match, Kane congratulated Orton. Then the Shield came out and destroyed Big Show until he made a miraculous comeback and laid out Shield and Orton all by himself with no babyface run-in. Kane backed away after a short stare-down with Show.
- The hall looked pretty empty. The floor was pretty much filled (even though there would have been room for more seats), the stands were basically empty in the back and sparsely filled on both sides with the upper levels were tarped off.
- The crowd was rather quiet compared to other shows. No "yes" chants, no Cena chants. There were two/three noisy smark groups that were a bit annoying at times.
- Before the intermission, Justin Roberts announced that they are looking forward to returning to Zurich "in the near future," but did not give a date.
- There was no mention of Eddie Guerrero.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/OIcjnW
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Kurt Angle Talks His Career Coming To An End, His TNA Retirement Tour, More
Former WWE Superstar Gets Married, The Rock - Kevin Hart Clip, More On Solomon Crowe
Several WWE Birthdays Today, A Fury Of WWE Belly-To-Belly Suplexes, Bray Wyatt Artwork
2 Of 3 Falls Matches On WWE NXT DVD, Cesaro And Tyson Kidd Photo, Crazy New DDP Yoga Promo
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
UFC Fight Night 79 Results: Former Champion Leaving UFC, Ben Henderson In Big Fight, Bonuses, More
Raven On Why He Recently Sued WWE, Drinking With Shane McMahon, Impressing Vince McMahon, More
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?