-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Pre-RAW Videos Of The New Day In Philly, Six-Man On WWE Main Event, Sneakers Stolen From WWE Star
Spoiler Photo: Top Stars Rehearsing Segment Before RAW Today
** SPOILERS ** WWE Main Event Tapings For This Week
Brock Lesnar Lawsuit Update, Bellator Announces PPV Price, UFC 210 Primer
WWE Monday Night RAW Live Results, Your Feedback And Viewing Party
Bully Ray On Why WWE Didn't Use 'Bully Ray' Character, Choosing ROH Over Impact's Big Money Offer
John Cena Featured In Movie Poster, Jason Jordan On WrestleMania Week, Billie Kay And Peyton Royce
WrestleMania Set Aerial Photo, WWE Offering Six PPVs For $9.99, WWE Launches Global Fundraiser
Backstage News On Major Topic At WWE Raw Regarding The Undertaker
Exclusive: WWE SmackDown Star Reportedly Done With WWE
Two WWE Stars Removed From The SmackDown Roster
Goldberg On Accidentally Saying "Belt" Instead Of "Title", Changes In WWE, Relationship With Vince
Tammy Sytch Talks Popular WWE Female Star's Leaked Photo
Gail Kim Tweets Response To Stephanie McMahon, John Cena "WWE Fury" Video, Dean Ambrose Signing
Ryback On Why Roman Reigns Hasn't Turned Heel, Underutilized WWE Stars, Why Curtis Axel Isn't Pushed
Photos And Videos From Early WrestleMania Set Construction, Rumors On A Roller Coaster Being Built