-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Vince McMahon Hypes RAW 25, WWE Talent Honored In India, Bobby Roode's WWE US Title Journey (Video)
Jim Johnston Knocks Current WWE Theme Songs, Talks Working With Vince McMahon, WWE Departure, More
Former WWE Head Writer Disses RAW Superstar On Twitter, WWE RAW 25 Legend Updates, Eva Marie Video
Empire State Building To Light Up For RAW (Photos), Fans On Stone Cold Stunners At RAW 25, Chrisley
Nia Jax Attacks Cedric Alexander (Video), The New Day Dances With Carmella (Video), Ted DiBiase Sr.
WWE UK Title Match Announced, Dr. Phil Offers Services To RAW Stars (Video), Charlotte & Bobby Roode
Jason Jordan Status Update, WWE Champions Ring NYSE Opening Bell (Photos), Top RAW Crowd Reactions
WWE Launches New Reddit Account, WWE RAW 25th Anniversary Intro Video, Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable
Koko B. Ware Not Invited To RAW 25 Despite Wrestling In First-Ever RAW Match, MMC On WWE Network
The Great Khali Says WWE Failed In India
Backstage News On Impact Wrestling Not Knowing About Recent Departure
Matt Hardy Concerned Husky Harris Would Emerge From The "Lake Of Reincarnation"
Seth Rollins' Ex-Girlfriend Says She's Single, WWE 24 On RAW 25, Royal Rumble 2012 Match (Video)
Triple H On If XFL Relaunch Will Drive Vince McMahon Away From WWE
WWE Looks At Undertaker On RAW, Dana White Thinks Brock Lesnar Will Return To UFC, CSR On Paige
Samoa Joe Provides Update On Timetable For His Return To WWE From Injury