-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
WWE Live Event Results From Springfield (5/27): Roman Reigns Headlines, Enzo Amore, The Club, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa (5/27): Shinsuke Nakamura - Finn Balor Team Up, Lana, More
NJPW On AXS Recap (5/27): 2015 G1 Climax, AJ Styles, Shibata, Tetsuya Naito, Bullet Club, Tanahashi
WWE Superstars Recap (5/27): First Show In A Post-Stardust Era, Natalya, Summer Rae, Zack Ryder
What's Tony Schiavone Doing Now?, WWE Legend On Hulk Hogan's Early Days, Eric Bischoff - WWE Network
Bayley Talks How Charlotte's Doing On The Main Roster, Who She Wants To Wrestle, WWE NXT UK Stars
New Viewership Low For John Cena's "Grit", Legend At WWE NXT Tonight (Photo), Summer Rae Pitches
Official Announcement On WWE Studios' The Marine 5
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
Paige Gets New Tattoo For Alberto Del Rio? (Photos)
Steve Austin On Brand Split, If There Should Be Two World Titles, WWE Not Having "Incredible Depth"
WWE Planning Big RAW Episodes, WWE Star Shares Embarrassing Moment With TMZ, PPV Announce Teams
Backstage News On Dana Brooke's WWE Status, Seth Rollins In New WWE 360 Video, SmackDown Top 10
More On WWE Brand Split, Why WWE May Load Up Debut, SmackDown Airing Live Outside Of U.S., Touring
John Cena Wearing New Gear For RAW Return, Sitdown Interview On WWE NXT, Drew Gulak - WWE CWC