-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
WWE Confiscates Curtis Axel Signs At RAW?, Roman Reigns Vs. Rusev Promo, Rich Swann Reacts (Video)
Enzo Amore And Big Cass - The Club RAW Fallout Videos, Fans On Last Night's RAW, Birthdays
WWE Live Event Results From Dubuque (10/24): AJ Styles Headlines, Kane Attacked, Kalisto, More
Roman Reigns Wrestles After Tonight's WWE RAW
Next Week's Halloween WWE RAW, New Emma Return Vignette, Mick Foley Thanks Charlotte And Sasha Banks
WWE Hell In A Cell Post-Show Airing, Randy Orton On USA Show, WrestleMania 33 Travel Packages
WINC Podcast After RAW: Brock Lesnar Responds To Goldberg, Matt Morgan Reviews RAW, WWE HIAC, More
James Ellsworth - WWE Update, The Dudley Boyz Vs. The Hardy Boyz At Indie Show?, WWE Network Promo
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Brock Lesnar Returns, The List Goes Missing, Contract Signing, More
Backstage News On Mickie James Vs. Asuka At WWE NXT Takeover, Possible NXT Challenger For Asuka
WWE To Sign James Ellsworth?
WWE Star Returns From Injury, Jason Jordan Trains At WWE Performance Center (Video), WWE - Madden
WWE Asks Fans About Watching Indie Companies
UFC Superstar Announces Retirement
Randy Orton Sells His Home, Bayley Wearing Rocktape (Photo), More On Kalisto's Return
Match Added To Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell PPV