-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
How Was This Week's Impact Wrestling Viewership For The Final Episode Before Redemption?
WWE Announces Post-RAW Bruno Sammartino Doc, Mustafa Ali 205 Live Gauntlet Match Promo, The Bar
Backstage News On Why Nikki Cross Was Not Called Up To The Main Roster
Mark Henry & Mojo Rawley Work WWE KSA Tryouts (Video, Photos), New WWE Trademarks, Ricochet's Theme
HBK Gives Props To WWE NXT Match, Natalya On Jinder Mahal's Current Dream Rivalry, Shakeup Reactions
Backstage News On Dolph Ziggler's Status, Elias Performs For Rowdy Crowd, Finn Balor & Sonya Deville
Lex Luger On Vince McMahon's Reaction When He Showed Up On Nitro, If They Have Spoken Since
Jonathan Coachman Confirms WWE RAW Commentary Change For Monday, When He Will Be Back On RAW
"Superstar" Billy Graham Rips Ronda Rousey For Reported Idea For WrestleMania 34 Finish
Chris Jericho Talks Being Removed From Undertaker Match At "Greatest Royal Rumble"
Photo: Former WWE Stars On "Greatest Royal Rumble Poster"
Enzo Amore Social Media Note, GLOW Season 2 Trailer (Video), New TV Project For Jessie Godderz
Does WWE Have Plans For Bobby Lashley Vs. Brock Lesnar?
Randy Orton's Tattoo Artist Sues WWE And 2K Games
Big WrestleMania 34 Rematch Announced For WWE's Greatest Royal Rumble Event, Battle Royal Update
Tyrus Says He's Leaving Impact Wrestling