-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Natalya Hires A Dominatrix On Total Divas, Tyler Breeze Opponent Identity, SmackDown
Jeff Jarrett Talks Eric Bischoff - GFW Rumors, Chael Sonnen & JR, Scott Hall, Kevin Owens Rise, NXT
Goldberg Says He Wants To Spear Presidential Candidate, Takes Friendly Shot At Roman Reigns
Wife Of WWE Legend Petitioning For Hall Of Fame Induction, Sent Messages To Stephanie McMahon
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions
Daniel Bryan Defends Tough Enough Contestant, Reveals Unseen Moment
WWE Tough Enough Videos: Swamp Challenge, History Debate, Elimination, Roman Reigns, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Open Challenge, No DQ Main Event, Kevin Owens, More
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
Dolph Ziggler Now Saying He Has NOT Signed A New WWE Contract
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Eric Young Has Interesting Words For Fans After TNA Slammiversary, Deletes Original Tweet