-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Johnny Mundo Talks WWE Attempting To Mimic Lucha Underground, Cesaro Being Underutilized In WWE
Daniel Bryan Takes Shot At How Much Stephanie McMahon And Mick Foley Appear On Screen
What Happened After Tonight's WWE SmackDown, WWE Tag Team Gets New Look, WWE Comic Book Launch Date
Christopher Daniels On WWE Changing Their Attitude On Signing Former TNA Stars
SmackDown Announcement Next Week (Video), Jack Swagger Wins Dark Match, Charlotte - Sasha Banks
WWE Talking Smack Live Recap: Fallout From Smackdown Live, Guests John Cena And Becky Lynch
Career Vs. Title Match Set For WWE No Mercy
Apollo Crews On Main Event, WWE Promotes Jim Ross Survivor Series Sunday Event, Sin Cara's New Theme
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Title Matches, Tag Main Event, Cruiserweights, Seth Rollins, More
Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night
WWE SmackDown Results - WWE World Title Match, Randy Orton - Bray Wyatt, Eight-Man Match, More
Update On WWE Talking To TNA About A Potential Sale
Cesaro Responds To Daniel Bryan About Leaving RAW, Bad Sign For WWE RAW Viewership, Ric Flair
Donald Trump's WWE Pay Revealed?, More On RAW Competition, Linda McMahon On If She'll Run Again
Cesaro On His Status After WWE Clash Of Champions, WWE Hell In A Cell Promo, D-Von Dudley's New Job
Seth Rollins Receives Standing Ovation After WWE Clash Of Champions Goes Off The Air (Video)