-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Chris Jericho On Vince McMahon's Reaction To The List And Change He Made, Who Came Up With The List
Latest Kenny Omega "On The Road" Video, NJPW FantasticaMania Results, ROH DVD Sale
Linda McMahon Senate Confirmation, What Nikki Would Say If John Cena Proposed (Video), WWE Shop Sale
Backstage News On If The Hardys Will Leave TNA, What They Are Being Offered, Drew Galloway - TNA
Former UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman Booked For UFC 210, UFC 209 Face-Offs
Triple H At Donald Trump Inauguration (Photo), Variety Praises Shawn Michaels In New Movie, Bellas
WWE Stops Contracted UK Talent From Working On FloSlam Broadcasts
Kenny Omega On Wrestling 9-Year-Old Girl And Blow-Up Doll, Which WWE Star He Based His Character On
New Favorite To Win WWE Royal Rumble Match
Kenny Omega - WWE Royal Rumble Rumor Killer
New WWE Title Belt Designs Coming?
TNA Departure Revealed, Hardys Defending TNA Titles In Another Promotion, Kenny Omega, Jeff Jarrett
AJ Styles Burglarized At WWE Live Event This Week
Backstage Update On Bill Goldberg And WWE Fastlane, How Long Darren Young Is Expected Out Of Action
Triple H Confirms Plans For WWE Women's Tournament
WWE Superstar Has A Mask Created (Photo), Zack Ryder Injury Note, Shawn Michaels Talks New Movie