-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Kane On Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC, Ronda Rousey Teammate Signs With Indy Promotion, Game Night
Bobby Heenan On His Favorite WWE Star, Sasha Banks, Rick Rude In HOF, Andre, Running SmackDown, More
Ric Flair's Podcast Is Returning, But With A New Home
Luke Gallows And Karl Anderson On What Shinsuke Nakamura Said Backstage At WWE Live Event In Tokyo
Goldberg Talks Dealing With 2K And Not WWE For WWE 2K17 Deal, Brock Lesnar Vs. Mark Hunt, New Movie
Cody Rhodes May Buy You A Beer, 20 PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Participants Revealed
Adam Rose On His Artistic Side Dying In WWE
AJ Styles On Wrestling In A WWE Ring In Japan, Watch Styles' Entrance In Tokyo (Videos)
Top WWE Superstar Returning For The WWE Draft, Backstage Update On Randy Orton's WWE Status
Roman Reigns Was Ordered To Apologize In Front Of The Locker Room, How Much Suspension Will Cost Him
Brock Lesnar's Great Response To Stephanie McMahon, If Loss Hurts WWE Drawing Power, Another Fight
Randy Orton Return Update, Paul Heyman On If Brock Lesnar Needs To Avenge Goldberg Loss, The Shield
Batista On Arguing With Vince McMahon During Last WWE Run, Triple H And Stephanie Disrespecting Him
Steve Austin Says Current WWE Product Lacks Realism, Suggests Seth Rollins Curb Stomp Angle
Absent WWE Star Returning To The Ring, Historic WCW Nitro Added To WWE Network, Lilian Garcia
Hornswoggle On Why CM Punk Stopped Talking To Him, The Rock Thinking He Was A Make-A-Wish Kid