-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
MLW: Fusion Results (6/22): $20,000 Bounty Match And A Shocking Return To The Ring
Brie Bella On Wanting Another WWE Run, Who She Wants To Face, WWE Trying For An Emmy
The Undertaker's MSG Return Match Revealed
The Undertaker Gets An Interesting Father's Day Gift (Photo), UUDD Father-Son Tourny, Bella Twins
Juice Robinson On Who Helped Him Go From NXT To NJPW, Who In WWE Could Work In NJPW, Social Media
Paige And Renee Young Play A Prank On Becky Lynch, Dolph Ziggler On Angry Fans, ESPN - WWE Rankings
Royal Albert Hall Time-Lapse Transformation For WWE UK, The Rock Hypes Skyscraper (Video), WWE Stock
Ken Shamrock Says He's Been Trying To Plant Seed For A Match With Kurt Angle
WWE To Make Huge Women's Wrestling Announcement Soon?
Big Cass Reportedly Released Due To Personal Conduct Issues, Past Issues With Cass
Why Big Cass Had Heat With WWE Officials, Tour Bus Bathroom Incident, Why WWE Didn't Wish Him Well
Enzo Amore Reveals Planned Big Swerve For His Storyline With Nia Jax
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT TV Tapings For June & July
Leon "Big Van Vader" White Passes Away At 63
Big Cass Post-WWE Update, WWE Reveals Rare Match Between Former ECW Originals, Alexa Bliss
Backstage News On Why WWE Changed MITB Main Event, Who Was Involved In Rehearsing Women's Matches