-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
WWE Fan Ejected From Live Event, WWE Network To Air NXT Festival Matches?, Update On Carmella
WWE Live Event Results From Bangor (10/3): No DQ Match, Jack Swagger, Divas, El Torito, More
Bray Wyatt Suffers Bad Cuts At WWE Live Event, Latest Shenanigans From The New Day (Video)
Possible Injury At WWE Live Event, Kevin Owens Reacts To WWE MSG Win Over Chris Jericho (Video)
WWE Tough Enough Reunion At Convention, John Cena Meets Fans At MSG, Chris Jericho, Becky Lynch
Neville Talks Stardust And His Cape (Video), WWE MSG Attendance, "Go To Hell" Tour Promo
Jon Stewart At WWE Network MSG Special (Photo), Former WWE Star Gets A Big Pop Tonight, More
Why John Cena Is Taking Time Off, Top WWE Star And Hall Of Famer Added To Tour, Daniel Bryan Removed
WWE "Live From MSG: Lesnar Vs. Big Show" Results - Steel Cage Match, Team PCB, Kane, More
Finn Balor Responds To CM Punk's Balor - Grado Comment, WWE NXT Attendance Note, Birthdays
Final Card For Tonight's Live WWE Network Special From MSG, Live Coverage Reminder
Photo: Former TNA World Champion At WWE NXT Live Event Tonight?