-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
WWE NXT Live Viewing Party
Audio: Man Shot At The WWE Performance Center Talks About The Incident, Why He Ran At Police
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Dark Match Promo At Tuesday's WWE TV Tapings
WWE Talents Trying To Recruit ROH Tag Team?, Backstage Note On Lana's Heat, Money In The Bank
Top WWE Superstar Needs Neck Surgery After Recovering From Shoulder Surgery
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
Backstage Talk On A New WWE NXT Talent Having Potential To Make It As A Top Superstar
Rumors On Two Possible RAW Returns, WWE Fans On Roman Reigns - Triple H, The Undertaker Update
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - New WWE World Champion Arrives, Superstar Returns, New Day, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Star Dealing With Personal Issues, Backstage WWE Breaking Ground Note, Nikki Bella On John Cena
Backstage Talk On Sheamus, Roman Reigns And The WWE World Heavyweight Title At Survivor Series