-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Alexa Bliss Custom Women's Title Plates Video, New WWE Network Features Announced, WCW Star Turns 46
Nikki Bella Checked Out After Maryse Attack (Video), WWE Network Updates, WWE's Biggest And Baddest
John Cena Segment On Next Week's WWE SmackDown, American Alpha - Breezango Video, Fans On 205 Live
Big Match For Next Week's WWE SmackDown, Alexa Bliss Post-Match Video, Fans On Tonight's SmackDown
Austin Aries Coming To The WWE 205 Live Ring (Video), Alexa Bliss On ESPN, Mick Foley Reacts To SD
SmackDown Battle Royal Ends In Controversy, Promo For Next Week's Big RAW, Naomi Reacts To Title
Sound Off: WWE RAW Vs. SmackDown, Which Was The Better Show This Week?
Jimmy Hart On If Hulk Hogan Would Ever Make Racist Comments, Eric Bischoff Ripping His Idea In WCW
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Braun Strowman Headlines, Brock Lesnar, 1 Contender's Match, More
The Rock Calls CM Punk After WWE RAW Ends (Video), CM Punk Responds
WWE SmackDown Results - 10-Man Battle Royal, Falls Count Anywhere Match, Naomi Relinquishes, More
Backstage Reaction To The Rock Calling CM Punk During Dark Segment After Last Night's WWE RAW In LA
Ryback Says WrestleMania Payoff Was His Worst WWE Payday Ever; Talks Leaving WWE, Working Pre-Shows
WWE Edits Out Big E Comment From RAW, Why CM Punk Didn't Answer Phone When Rock Called, Charlotte
WWE Star Returns To SmackDown (Photos), New "Table For 3" Airing This Week, Shawn Michaels Artwork
The Rock And Vince McMahon Appear Before Tonight's WWE RAW (Photos, Video)