-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Sound Off: Who Will Win The Women's MITB Ladder Match On WWE SmackDown?
WWE Stars Congratulate Cody Rhodes, Shelton Benjamin Mentions Rumors (Video), Wrestle Circus Tonight
Netflix GLOW Season 1 Episode 1 Recap And Review
Bruce Prichard On His Last Segment With Undertaker, Gaining Vince McMahon's Trust, Slammiversary
Randy Orton On If He Thinks About WWE HOF Induction, Giving Advice, His Kids Favorite Wrestlers
Adam Cole On Being A Free Agent, Why He Didn't Re-Sign With ROH, Being ROH World Champ, Jim Cornette
ROH COO Joe Koff On WWE Being "More Like A Concert," Contract Talks With Dalton Castle, More
Big Title Change At ROH Best In The World (Videos)
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For June & July
James Storm On Why He Left NXT For Impact, Changes With Jeff Jarrett In Charge, Bobby Roode, More
Speculation On Change To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania Plans, John Cena Note, Rock Fan Stops Traffic
More On Daniel Bryan Possibly Wrestling Again, Recent Testing, When His WWE Contract Expires
Mauro Ranallo Set To Work WWE NXT, Triple H Comments
Jeff Jarrett Says There's No Question Who Owns 'Broken Hardy' Gimmick
Jinder Mahal Details Recent Car Accident With Braun Strowman, Reveals Who He Rides With
WWE RAW Star Welcomes First Child, Ric Flair Helping Kane, Randy Orton Attacks In Slow Motion