-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Daniel Bryan On 205 Live's Struggles, If Talent Can Get Over In WWE By Just Ringwork, Standout Stars
Braun Strowman On Attacking Brock Lesnar, Big Cass Using Crutches (Video), Jason Jordan On His Loss
RAW Women's Title Match Announced, What Happened After RAW In Brooklyn, Sheamus And Cesaro
** SPOILERS ** GFW Impact Tapings Airing In October
WWE Universal Title Match Set For No Mercy
WINC Podcast (8/21): WWE RAW Review With Matt Morgan, SummerSlam Fallout, John Cena
WWE Announces RAW Injury To Big Cass
Title Match Announced For WWE 205 Live, Celebrity At RAW (Photo), Post-SummerSlam SmackDown Promo
WWE SummerSlam Results - Several New Champions, Big Fatal 4 Way Main Event, Shawn Michaels, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Brock Lesnar Destroyed, John Cena Returns To RAW, SummerSlam Fallout
Backstage News On Heat On Two WWE Superstars
Former WWE Star Backstage At SummerSlam (Photo), Roman Reigns' Poor Post-Mania Stat, John Cena - NBC
News On Roster Changes And NXT Call-Ups: WWE High On NXT Star, Top Star Switching Brands, More
Former WWE Star Rips Triple H On Social Media
Update On The Undertaker In Town For WWE SummerSlam, WWE Shop Sale, Alexa Bliss Helps Fan Propose
UFC Commentator Joe Rogan Thinks Brad Pitt Would 'F--- CM Punk Up' In UFC Fight