-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Chris Weidman Finishes Vitor Belfort, Defends Middleweight Title, Heavyweight Fight Steals The Show
New UFC Light Heayvweight Champion Crowned, Winner Challenges Jon Jones
Triple H And Seth Rollins To Feud?, Samoa Joe Talks NXT Debut, Five Former WWE Divas Reunite
TNA Executive Gives Props To WWE For NXT, JoJo Splits Ring Announcing Duties, SmackDown - Twitter
Discovery To Heavily Promote TNA Impact Wrestling Change, Backstage Note On Upcoming TNA Tapings
WWE Diva Calls Out Retailer, Finisher For Erick Rowan And Luke Harper, Hideo Itami, Solomon Crowe
Kurt Angle Talks About Not Signing With WWE And If He Has Issues With Triple H, Slammiversary
CM Punk Posts Light Hearted Tweet About Wrestling Again, Promoter Wants To Book Samoa Joe Vs. Punk
TNA Announcer Blasts WWE Hypocrisy After Samoa Joe Debut, TNA Live Event Tickets, Slammiversary
Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Natalya And Others Remember Owen Hart
Ronda Rousey Responds To David Spade Not Wanting Her To Wrestle For WWE
Backstage News On Samoa Joe's WWE Contract, Injured WWE Superstar Grows A Beard, Sami Zayn