-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Triple H Reveals Takeover Theme, Booker T Makes Rare Indie Appearance (Video), Stock, WWE - Buffalo
How Was WWE SmackDown Viewership For First Live Show Following The Draft?
WWE Video From "The Late Late Show", Kevin Nash And Ric Flair On Triple H, WWE Live Event Matches
Finn Balor Says This Is Just The Beginning, Comments On Time In WWE NXT And Monday's RAW Debut
Nikki Bella Clip From The WWE PC, WWE NXT Superstar Going Back To His Roots, SmackDown Top 10
Did Triple H Or Vince McMahon Book Finn Balor On RAW?, Photo Of Braun Strowman Getting New Look
The Rock For President Sign At DNC Media, "Ballers" $200 Million Lawsuit Update, Roddy Piper Movie
Pat Patterson On Fighting Vince McMahon To Bring Back Daniel Bryan And HBK, Star With Most Potential
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Big Main Event And Debuts, Title Change, The Club Attacks, More
WWE SmackDown Results - Six Pack Challenge, Randy Orton Wrestles, WWE NXT Stars Arrive, More
What Happened After WWE RAW Went Off The Air With John Cena, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins
Original WWE SummerSlam Match Changed, Matt Morgan On What WWE Should Do With Roman Reigns, More
Gimmick Change For WWE Superstar, WWE RAW Pre-show Panel Update, Battleground Twitter TV Ratings
WWE Star Frustrated?, Rusev Wants Better Competition (Video), Lilian Garcia - WWE Battleground Note
Former WWE Superstar Returning For The RAW Brand Soon, Update On Other Names Rumored To Return
New WWE Title Announced For The RAW Brand, Big SummerSlam Main Event In The Works