-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Did WWE Print The "Cesaro Section" Signs At Last Night's RAW?, More Signs On SmackDown This Week
Total Divas Recap: Alicia/Wade Drama, Paige Argues With Nikki, John Cena, More
Full Episode Of Tough Talk: Latest Elimination, Paige Wants To Punch Miz, Daniel Bryan Scolds, More
Konnan Q&A: Beef With Vampiro, Working With LAX, Innovative Moves, Talents He Wants In LU, More
** LIVE SPOILERS ** For This Week's WWE Main Event
Latest WWE Tough Enough Elimination, Women In The Bottom Three, Clips From Tonight's Show
John Cena Set For Next Week's Tough Enough
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Six-Man Main Event, Paul Heyman And Brock Lesnar, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Why Kane Was Written Out Of Storylines, New Details On WWE Movie With Dolph Ziggler,
Sexy Star Nude Photoshoot Video, Lucha Underground - Dario Cueto Note, Shelton Benjamin - GFW Video