-- In the event of a positive test for alcohol, the WWE Talent shall be fined Two Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars ($2,500.00) per positive test, which shall be deducted from the WWE Talent's downside guarantee.
-- A WWE talent who has "two" violations under the Policy may, subject to Medical Director approval, enter the Redemption Program. The Redemption Program is an eighteen (18) month process that requires the following:
* An initial assessment conducted by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) who will analyze the addiction related issues and health related concerns then being experienced by the WWE Talent, develop proposed treatments, therapies and/or support programs that may assist the WWE Talent in managing these issues/concerns and determine initial entry date for the WWE Talent into the Redemption Program;
* Compliance with the assessment recommendations made by the Medical Director (or, as the case may be, an addiction specialist recommended by the Medical Director) for the duration of the eighteen (18) month program;
* Mandatory unannounced follow-up testing as set forth in Section 8(C) (1) of the Policy; and
* No violations under the Policy for eighteen (18) consecutive months after initial entry into the Redemption Program.
* Upon successful completion of the Redemption Program, the WWE Talent shall request the PA, with the approval of the Medical Director, to delete one (1) of the two (2) violations of record for such WWE Talent. In the event the PA determines in favor of the request, the violation record for such WWE Talent will then be amended to reflect the reduction of a violation leaving the WWE Talent with only one (1) violation under the Policy.
-- Pain medications, and other substances prohibited by this Policy, may be abused at times and can become addictive. A WWE Talent who believes he/she may have a problem with substance abuse is encouraged to self-report and request assistance. No penalties are imposed on WWE Talent for voluntarily acknowledging a problem to the Medical Director prior to a drug test being performed herein and WWE will assist in securing rehabilitation services in such situations. The rehabilitation process can be engaged by a WWE Talent notifying the Medical Director, the PA, WWE Ringside Physicians or the WWE Wellness Coordinator that he/she has a problem and needs assistance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/drERBB
Steve Austin On If Confederate Flag Controversy Should Hurt Fabulous Freedbirds Chances In WWE HOF
MMA Fighter Thinks CM Punk Would "Whoop" Conor McGregor Teammate In One Round
Views From The Turnbuckle: Why We Need A Second Season Of Lucha Underground (Fixed)
Which Wrestler Topped The 25th Annual PWI 500?, Full Top 10 Listing
Who Is Favored To Win Seth Rollins - Sting Match?, Dean Ambrose Movie Clip, Roman Reigns, WWE Shop
Prime Time Players Talk Being "Furious" When They Were Broken Up, Darren Young's Bob Backlund Idea
Rey Mysterio And Alberto El Patron Backstage WWE Talk, SmackDown Twitter Ratings, Edge And Christian
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match
Big Title Match Possibly Moved?, WWE Superstar Gets A New Finish, Ringside Or Riot, More
Possible WWE Return At Next Week's TV Tapings, Note On Sting's Status, WWE Stock Back Up