- He confirmed that he's still under contract to TNA for "quite a while," but is free to take whatever outside dates he wants to right now. He admits that he hasn't had much communication with TNA in recent months.
- He said that he thankfully he doesn't have cancer as his doctors initially thought.
- On the controversy over his fundraiser for his medical bills, he said that he never expected TNA to pay his medical bills because he's an "independent contractor," and he knows how that works.
- Someone at the TNA office got mad at him for making the company look bush league with the fundraiser, but he told them flat out he needed the money and that was the reality of the situation.
- His girlfriend actually started the GoFundMe account and since she doesn't know much about wrestling, she didn't realize the political problems that would potentially arise because of it and how it could affect his TNA career.
- He said that even though he didn't get anything close to the $30,000 needed, he was still overwhelmed by the fan support and the money he did get helped a lot.
- He would like to go to WWE one day, but is happy with where he is now.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/m80fUM
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Hulk Hogan Twitter Stupidity, Raw Review, & UFC 190 Preview
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings From 7/27
Photo: John Cena Suffers Broken Nose On RAW
Security Asks Fans To Stop Streaming At RAW, Finn Balor Milestone, Becky Lynch On WWE SmackDown
More Special Guests For This Week's WWE Tough Enough, Lita Wears A GoPro In The Ring (Video)
Ronda Rousey UFC Embedded Episode, UFC Rankings Movement, UFC 190 Countdown (Video)
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Defends, Divas Matches, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released