Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader Joe Raider Fan for the following live spoilers from Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Uncasville, CT:
* There's a Thanksgiving food eating contest backstage, hosted by Vickie Guerrero.
* We see the eating contest on the big screen again. Titus O'Neil beat The Great Khali in a food eating contest after Khali collapsed face first in his plate. With the win, Titus earned a singles match against Antonio Cesaro later.
* Los Matadores and El Torito vs. 3MB as The Plymouth Rockers in a six-man match is up next. 3MB use The Rockers' old theme song. At one point, El Torito cleaned house on 3MB. Matadores and Torito get the win.
* Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth is up next. Tensai and Clay get the win in another quick match after Clay splashed Woods. Before the match, there was a backstage segment with Clay shoving Woods and saying something about respect.
* CM Punk is interviewed by Renee Young backstage. He hasn't heard from Daniel Bryan after being taken by The Wyatt Family and doesn't know why The Shield attacked him but says maybe they were doing what The Authority told them to do.
* Antonio Cesaro beat Titus O'Neil by DQ when Darren Young interfered. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter were also at ringside. After the match, Titus got sick from the eating earlier and pukes in JBL's cowboy hat and then puts it on Michael Cole's head. Titus then pukes on Zeb.
* Goldust and Cody Rhodes defeat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. CM Punk comes out and cleans house on The Shield with a chair. Vickie Guerrero makes it a six-man match.
The lights go out mid-match and The Wyatt Family interferes in the match. All hell breaks loose as The Usos and Rey Mysterio come out. Vickie makes it a twelve-man match now. They all beat Rey around until Punk tags in and cleans house. The end comes when Rey hits 619 on Erick Rowan and Punk hits him with GTS for the win.
There was no dark match, but all the faces went around and celebrated and shook hands with fans. Punk came back to the ring after the other guys left and thanked the crowd. He said that he wasn't one for speeches or holidays, but that they really appreciated everyone coming and that they appreciated all the support. He told everyone to drive safe, have a happy Thanksgiving and they'd see us back on Monday.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.