- WWE Diva Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent spent Thanksgiving handing out food and clothing to homeless people in Venice Beach.
- Here are some updated numbers from recent WWE Studios projects:
* The Marine: Homefront sold $2,570,365 worth of DVD units and $730,820 worth of Blu-ray units since its release in March.
* 12 Rounds: Reloaded sold $919,421 worth of DVD units and $584,831 in Blu-ray units since June.
* The Call sold 468,917 DVD units from June 30th through August 4th for $8,513,782 and 133,371 Blu-ray units for $3,142,841.
* Dead Man Down sold 188,501 DVD units from July 14th through August 4th for a gross of $3,418,711. During the same period, the movie sold 94,905 Blu-ray units for $1,824,178.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/HEIMWj
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Solomon Crowe's First Tweet Since Release, ECW Original Injured In Car Accident, WWE NXT DVD Note
Sheamus On Finn Balor And Becky Lynch, This WWE World Title Win Vs. Others, Changing His Look, More
WINC Podcast (11/27): Video Stream, Record Low Raw Ratings, How Can WWE Turn It Around? More
Why The Rock's Muscle & Fitness Issue Is So Big, Chyna And Billy Gunn Reunite (Photo), Sami Zayn
John Cena On Fans Creating Cena-Inspired Memes, How He Feels Filming FOX's "American Grit"
Lana Notes From RAW And The Performance Center, WWE Legend On Never Trying Drugs, Baron Corbin
Backstage Talk On WWE Pushing Roman Reigns To The WWE World Heavyweight Title, Turning The Fans
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
WWE Releases Former RAW General Manager
Former WWE NXT Creative Assistant Nails It In Rant About WWE's Product And Their Ratings Decline