WWE Monday Night RAW Results - TLC Contract Signing, Bad News Barrett Arrives, More
Sandow takes control and drops the Elbow of Disdain for a 2 count. Lots more back and forth and pin attempts. Sandow ends up getting the win with You're Welcome and the title shot at TLC.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Damien Sandow
- After the match, Sandow and Langston have a staredown.
- More hype for Cena and Orton. Back to commercial.
Nikki Bella and Tamina start things off and have words. Nikki slaps her. Tamina shoves her but Nikki ducks a clothesline. Tamina goes for a Samoan Drop but Nikki rolls her up for a 2 count. Brie Bella comes in and they go at it. Summer ends up coming in and covering Brie for 2. Summer works Brie over in the corner. Summer keeps control until Natalya tags in and unloads, knocking Tamina off the apron also. Natalya runs into the ring post and Summer looks for a tag but her partners are gone. AJ skips around the ring and finally tags in. AJ comes in but has her kick blocked. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Tamina breaks it up. The Bellas take out Tamina. AJ goes to grab Natalya but Natalya rolls her up for the win.
Winners: Natalya and The Bella Twins
- After the match, AJ skips around and almost forgets her Divas Title before heading to the back.
- We come back and Wade Barrett is at ringside with a podium. He's introduced as Bad News Barrett. He has good news and bad news. Good news is we're live on RAW. Bad news is we're stuck in an arena full of overweight hillbillies who had to name their city after their state just so they can remember it. The #BadNewsBarrett stamp flashes on the screen and Barrett thanks us.
- Randy Orton is backstage with Brad Maddox. Orton is glad Maddox is back. As RAW General Manager, Orton needs Maddox to go to The Authority and demand they recognize him as the greatest Superstar ever and the face of WWE.
Daniel Bryan vs. Erick Rowan
We go to the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan to a big pop. Cole plugs Steve Austin's podcast and the Bryan interview that will air tomorrow. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Wyatt Family entrance starts but doesn't go through like normal. The lights come on and Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are in the ring with Bryan. We see footage from last week. The match starts and there's no sign of Bray Wyatt yet. Bryan dodges Rowan but he finally gets his hands on him and beats him down. Bryan runs the ropes and staggers Rowan with a forearm and some kicks. Bryan jumps on his back with a sleeper hold now. Rowan overpowers Bryan and slams him on the mat. Rowan runs into a boot in the corner. Bryan with more kicks now.
Rowan keeps control and slams Bryan as Harper looks on. Bryan with more kicks. Rowan avoids a Yes Lock attempt and they go back to the corner. Rowan drops Bryan again and drops a knee on him. Rowan tosses Bryan out of the ring. Rowan follows but Bryan runs back in before he can get there. Bryan jumps out with a suicide dive but Rowan catches him in mid-air and tosses Bryan into the barrier. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/7iBoeb