* SmackDown kicks off with Randy Orton coming to the ring. Orton says he will prove he's the greatest champion ever and wants to publicly apologize to The Authority. Daniel Bryan interrupts and says Orton should apologize to us for being a pretend champion. Bryan says he's the first in line for the new champion and challenges Orton to a match tonight.
* They show the SmackDown opening in WWE 2K14 style.
* Bad News Barrett is out next. His bad news is that the WWE Universe is gullible.
* The Shield cut a promo about who will face CM Punk tonight. It doesn't look like they all agree but it's going to be Punk vs. Dean Ambrose.
* Backstage segment with Rey Mysterio, Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro.
* They show the latest Michael Cole and Triple H interview.
* Bad News Barrett comes out again. Good news is there will be one champion at TLC. Bad news is there will be pain in the match.
* Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan by pinfall after hitting the RKO. The Wyatt Family distracted Bryan before the end of the match then Bray Wyatt appeared on the big screen and told Bryan to join them.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.