Winner: CM Punk
- After the match, Reigns and Rollins walk back down to the ring. Reigns ends up nailing a big spear on Punk. Rollins helps Ambrose over the barrier and The Shield leaves together. We go to replays with Punk trying to recover.
- We get a video package with former champions taking about the WWE Title and the World Heavyweight Title.
- Back from the break and we go to Booker T and Jerry Lawler on the stage. Lawler jokes about his heart attack before they introduce Mick Foley to present the Slammy Award for Most Extreme Moment of the Year. Foley gives props to the Punk vs. Ambrose match and gets a cheap pop from Seattle. Foley mentions some of his extreme moments. The nominees are The Shield hitting a triple powerbomb on The Undertaker, Ryback sending John Cena through the LED light panel, CM Punk beating Paul Heyman on top of the Cell and The Wyatt Family crushing Kane at SummerSlam. Voting is now open on the WWE App.
- We go to the ring and out come The Usos. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bray Wyatt is sitting in his rocking chair as Rowan and Harper enter the ring. We go back to Foley on the stage. The winner is CM Punk for getting revenge on Paul Heyman. Punk comes out, still suffering from The Shield's attack. Punk jokes about accepting an award while not wearing pants and thanks everyone. Punk says if we thought that was extreme, watch what he does to The Shield on Sunday. The bell rings and Rowan goes at it with one of the Usos.
The Usos end up getting Rowan and Harper out on the floor. They both leap out and take the Wyatts out as Bray laughs. We go to commercial with The Usos in control.
Back from the break and Harper is in control of one of the Usos in the ring now. Harper runs Uso over and covers for another pin attempt. Rowan comes back in and manhandles Uso some more. Rowan misses a splash in the corner and hits the ring post. Jimmy Uso tags in and goes at it with Harper, hitting him with clotheslines. Uso with a superkick on Rowan and then Harper. Harper kicks him in the face. Uso with a big Samoan Drop. Uso with the back splash in the corner and a 2 count on Harper. Harper comes back and drops Uso's neck over the middle rope. Harper ties Uso up in the ropes and slaps him around now. Jey unties his brother from the ropes but gets knocked to the floor. Jimmy with a superkick and a Superfly Splash but Rowan makes the save for a 2 count. Rowan takes Jey off the apron and slams him face first on the announcers table. Jimmy superkicks Rowan off the apron. Jimmy turns around to a huge clothesline from Harper for the win.
Winners: Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
- After the match, the lights go out and come back on as we go back to Booker and Lawler on the stage. They introduce Bret Hart to present the final Slammy Award of the night for Match of the Year. Bret comes out to a standing ovation and talks about how everyone wants Match of the Year. The nominees are CM Punk vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29, The Shield vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust at Battleground, Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at Extreme Rules and John Cena vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 29. Voting is now open on the WWE App.
- We go to the ring and out comes Natalya to give Bret a hug before making her way down. Back to commercial.
Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/V1DWS8
Michael Hayes On Owen Hart Not Being In WWE HOF, SmackDown Crew Being Looser Than RAW, Seth Rollins
Daniel Bryan And Brie Bella Reveal Baby Gender
Chris Jericho Adds Names To The List After Debate, Nikki Bella Takes Shot At RAW Stars, Becky Lynch
Alberto Del Rio And Rey Mysterio Note, Mark Henry Movie Trailer, WWE Stock Down
James Ellsworth On What WWE Match He Wants, TNA, Nerves Before AJ Styles Title Match, What's Next
Shawn Michaels Note, Kevin Nash Cast As Reverend In Horror Movie, Wrestling Road Diaries Trailer
TNA Impact Wrestling Results (10/20): Eddie Edwards Defends World Title Vs. Cody, Lashley Vs. Moose
WWE Main Event Recap: Zack Ryder Gets A Win, Tyler Breeze, American Alpha Vs. The Ascension
WWE Developmental Talent Arrested, Suspended
TNA Expected To Eventually File For Bankruptcy
Ric Flair On Why Goldberg Returning To Wrestle Brock Lesnar Is Not A Good Idea
Bret Hart Reveals His Original Idea For Shawn Michaels Match At Wrestlemania 13
James Ellsworth Outselling Goldberg And Dean Ambrose, Batista On His Greatest WWE Achievement, More
AJ Styles Fuels Big Rumor On Shawn Michaels Match (Photo), WWE Stock Down, Xavier Woods
The Fight Network's Parent Company Issues Statement On TNA, Helping TNA Pay Debt To Billy Corgan
Bray Wyatt On How It Was Wrestling Undertaker, SmackDown Being Better Than Raw, Wanting AJ Styles