WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Randy Orton Main Events, Clay Turns On Tensai, More
More offense in the corner and quick tags between Big E and Henry. Big E mounts Swagger with right hands in the corner. Big E with a short arm clothesline for another 2 count. Big E works on Swagger's arm now. Swagger fights out and tags Cesaro. Cesaro comes in to a big hip toss from Langston. Another tag to Henry for some double teaming. Swagger comes back in but gets double teamed again. Big E presses Cesaro high above his head and slams him. Big E clotheslines Cesaro to the floor. The Real Americans regroup with Zeb on the floor. They come back in but have no luck. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is in control of Big E. Henry and Big E end up getting the win after a Big Ending.
Winners: Mark Henry and Big E Langston
- More hype for the WWE App voting.
- Back from the break and Damien Sandow is a Bad Santa. AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka are his helpers. A little girl walks up and says Sandow's breath smells bad. He says hers isn't much better. Sandow decides he won't be bringing her any gifts.
Xavier Woods and R-Truth are out on commentary for this one. Ryback and Axel wait in the ring as Tons of Funk make their way out. Tensai starts things out with Axel and strikes first. Tensai runs over Axel and keeps control. Axel turns it around with a big dropkick. Axel works Tensai over and tags in Ryback for some double teaming. Ryback slaps Tensai around as fans chant for Goldberg. Tensai fights back but Ryback powerslams him for 2.
Tensai goes for a tag but Clay backs off the apron. Ryback works over Tensai some more and hits Shellshocked for the win.
Winners: Ryback and Curtis Axel
- After the match, Axel taunts Tensai on his way out of the ring. Clay enters and nails a big splash on Tensai. Cameron and Naomi start yelling at him from ringside. Clay nails another big splash on Tensai. Clay drags Tensai to the corner but Truth and Woods hit the ring for the save.. Clay charges but they both dropkick him out of the ring. Clay calls everyone a bunch of haters. Truth takes the mic and invites Cameron and Naomi to join he and Xavier. Woods has them come in the ring so they can dance together. Clay looks on pissed off from the stage as they dance in the ring.
- We see CM Punk walking backstage. Still to come, Punk and two partners vs. The Shield. Vote now on the WWE App.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk.
Punk says he isn't much of a Christmas guy and doesn't believe in miracles but at TLC, he defeated the entire Shield. Punk says they will come out with excuses about why they lost. Fans start chanting Punk's name. Punk says this is far from over but this isn't about The Shield as much as it's about The Authority. Punk can't shake the feeling that a certain somebody is trying to sweep him under the rug and make him go away. Punk mentions slugging Triple H in his stupid mouth last week. Punk wonders why Triple H won't come to the ring and settle their differences. Punk says Triple H must be afraid of what Punk can do to him with the microphone. Fans chant for Punk again. Punk sits on the top rope and says he will give Triple H a few more seconds. The music hits and out comes Shawn Michaels to a big pop.
Punk says he wasn't finished talking. Punk takes a shot at Triple H and Stephanie. He says whenever they want to talk, he's waiting. Punk asks HBK if he has something to say. HBK gets his obsession with The Authority and not liking Triple H. A "you sold out" chant starts up at HBK. HBK tells the fans to shut their pieholes and let him speak because he has a car waiting. HBK says Punk's issues shouldn't be with Triple H, HBK is the one who kicked him last week. Now a "one more match" chant starts. Punk says he respects HBK, everyone does. That's why he's giving HBK a pass for what happened. Punk says the 15 year old CM Punk is stoked about getting kicked last week. Punk says if HBK ever tries to kick him again, he will get kicked back. HBK brings out Punk's opponents, The Shield. WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns make their way through the crowd. Voting is now open on the WWE App for Punk's partners. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/doXhiz