- You can check out fight highlights from last night's UFC 168 main event in the video above. UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman defeated Anderson Silva after Silva broke his leg after a checked kick early in the second round.
- Last night's UFC 168 event garnered a live gate of $6.2 million, with an announced attendance of 15,650.
- Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate won "Fight of the Night" honors for their UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship clash, while Travis Browne earned "Knockout of the Night" for his first round stoppage of Josh Barnett. Rousey also took home "Submission of the Night" for her third round armbar of Tate. Each bonus was $75,000, so Rousey earned $150,000 in bonus money.
- You can click here for our UFC 168 play-by-play coverage and results from last night's event.
- Silva's future remains uncertain following his gruesome injury last night. As noted earlier, Silva underwent surgery after the event to repair his broken left leg. The surgery was successful, and Silva will remain at the hospital for a short time. No additional surgery is scheduled at this time, and his recovery time is estimated to be between three and six months. You can check out photos of Silva's broken leg below:
Anderson Silva loses a fight to Chris Weidman tonight after breaking his leg pic.twitter.com/uujGvSPy0z— Amazing Sports Pics (@AmazingSprtsPic) December 29, 2013
Anderson Silva's leg snaps in the 2nd round and Chris Weidman will take the rematch to give Silva his 2nd UFC loss! pic.twitter.com/9t3eFF6FfK— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) December 29, 2013