Here are some more highlights from The Rock's #RockChat Q&A on Twitter this afternoon:
* He recently had a meeting with the CEO of Warner Bros. about working with DC Comics in 2014.
* His favorite role "without a doubt" is Hercules, which comes out next summer. Rock noted that it took 10 years of hard work and slow preparation for the role.
* His next movie, San Andreas, starts shooting in April and is "the first ever big 3D earthquake disaster film."
* His biggest "ah ha" moment in 2013 was when he tore his quad & adductor from his pelvis at WrestleMania 29. Rock said that was God's way of saying, "slow down son."
* His biggest 2014 goals are to diversify their 7 Bucks Entertainment company and make an even bigger impact in entertainment.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.